• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a morning routine every day where I hit certain sites looking for UW articles to post in the Huskies groups ... that was the first UW piece I came across this morning and my eyes lit up as soon as I read the title. The posters in the UW groups went apeshit as soon as I posted that link seeing how the Washington fanbase is split on Browning.
Well you should know my stance. I'll just wait for the coaches to make a change if that's necessary and trust they know who's ready to play. I say that also knowing I haven't actually trusted them to this point calling plays so their judgement hasn't been stellar. I'm neither high, nor low on Browning. He's who they put out there so I'll continue to pull for the kid and support him. He still makes brilliant plays and great reads, but has had way too many unforced errors and still isn't playing well under duress. Those are facts, but that doesn't mean Haener is ready to take over at this point. Petersen and Hamdan know what that kid is like against their own defense in practice and know what he needs to work on. We have no clue.

3 for 5.

Three carries for five yards.

These coaches drive me crazy with quite a few things.

Stop the fucking wildcat nonsense. Really. Just stop that shit. For good. Throw it out. Bury it.

Have a game plan for attacking the red zone and have it look more developed than a high school team. Is that too much to ask?

If they were doing everything else well and Browning was somehow costing them games, then you'd have a point. Or at least a lot more support. They have plenty of issues on offense outside of anything going on with #3.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do get AG has a massive agenda here right? He's going to list any and every article that says anything bad about Browning because he has a raging boner for their backup, Haener. I mean he posted pics of his mom ffs. Like SUPER creepy shit.

People who never played ball or coached it are entitled to their wrong sense of how to evaluate players. We are also entitled to ignore it and laugh at them.
i missed that

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picture a guy that sits around in his PJ's never played the game before ( maybe handed out water to the players in HS)
goes around different sports blogs and reads what people are bitching about on their teams efforts then decides to start writing articles that he thinks is "riveting".......

While of course mommy is running P&J sammiches to him in between writing crap....
what do you mean never played? he has the latest Madden on ALL Madden skill

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:stephena:

Why do we have to pick the game of the week twice again? I sure as fuck didn’t mean to pick both ways.

I know everyone was super excited for this pickem feature that eliminated the need for spreadsheets that seem to work fine for every other SportsHoopla game, but it does suck some balls. God forbid you don’t remember to pick a team to win twice AND enter a score, that would just be too confusing.

Please change your name to “the hedge man” thank you

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For right now I am predicting 35 to 27 UW to win it. I will probably change my mind come Friday late.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:heh:

Accepted
Democrats win control of the House over the GOP this Fall
mrwallace2ku, Aug 18, 2018
I GOT THE DEMS
Handle:
$400
Accepted by:
AlaskaGuy
Closes:
Nov 6, 2018 at 5:00 PM

:suds:
purplereign1small.jpg

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do get AG has a massive agenda here right? He's going to list any and every article that says anything bad about Browning because he has a raging boner for their backup, Haener. I mean he posted pics of his mom ffs. Like SUPER creepy shit.

People who never played ball or coached it are entitled to their wrong sense of how to evaluate players. We are also entitled to ignore it and laugh at them.

I'm willing to bet there are not many people on this forum who played or coached above the high school level, and given the age demographics on this website that was a long time ago. I don't believe that's a reason to dismiss someone's opinion.

I played football my entire life up until graduating high school and I don't think that makes my opinions more or less valid than someone who never played a snap at any level. Hell, I learned more about football playing video games than I did actually being out on the field.

It's beside the point, but you can bring up valid concerns/criticisms even if you never played or coached the game.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th year senior ....

I think UWDawgPound has had some pretty good articles that address the Browning "controversy."

A summary would be: Coach Pete wouldn't be playing Browning if he really thought Haener had a better chance of winning games for us. If you believe that not to be the case, then that means the issue is with Petersen.

My biggest concern about Browning is that I swear 90% of his completions/pass attempts against Utah were either PA comebackers, go routes and screens. I don't think he attempted more than 1 pass that was over the middle.

I think that speaks a lot about his limitations.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think UWDawgPound has had some pretty good articles that address the Browning "controversy."

A summary would be: Coach Pete wouldn't be playing Browning if he really thought Haener had a better chance of winning games for us. If you believe that not to be the case, then that means the issue is with Petersen.

My biggest concern about Browning is that I swear 90% of his completions/pass attempts against Utah were either PA comebackers, go routes and screens. I don't think he attempted more than 1 pass that was over the middle.

I think that speaks a lot about his limitations.
Petersen has his flaws ... like keeping JS around as the OC. Haener is a gamer ... that kid reminds me a bit of Brunnell ... not big but he's a scrapper. I'd like to see what he could do vs someone like BYU (non con game).