• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to congrats to the Ducks, first time in 3 years they aren't in the running for the worst team in Oregon. Congrats to UW for playing the 2nd best team in the least populated state in the union. Thank you $C for making us the only conference to shut Bryce Love down. Congrats Colorado, think it is time to give them and Utah the real invite and boot Arizona out.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's facing a tough battle.

Eason, Sirmon and Yankoff all have a lot of talent.

Eason has SEC starting experience and a cannon of an arm. Tough battle.

Agreed ... but the kid reminds me a bit of Mark Brunell. He doesn't have a cannon like arm but he has 'the touch' along with good field vision.

As far as I'm concerned Eason can take his SEC arm, and shove it up his ass, then he can waddle back to SEC land with his experience.

The coaches like Haener, he'll definitely get a chance at the job.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what happened to him wasn't folding under pressure, it was going up against defensive line talent that was vastly better than the offensive line talent we had. He was constantly under pressure and with the exception of the 1 year of John Ross and the 3 of Dante Pettis, he really hasn't had another WR I'd consider PAC-12 average.

Browning is no world beater, I agree that he's a solid college QB with his strengths and weaknesses. Although I think it's still worth noting that his performances in those big games were partially due to offensive line deficiencies and a lack of talent and depth at WR.

All fair regarding him, I'm just saying the guy hasn't ever won you a game against an "equal opponent" just always folded. Sure he isn't a top round pick but nearly every QB the Mutts have had since I was a kid has shown up for a big game and beat someone they weren't suppose to. Jake's legacy unfortunately is he was the QB on the best Pac 12 North team all 4 years and never beat a team his equal or better.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to congrats to the Ducks, first time in 3 years they aren't in the running for the worst team in Oregon. Congrats to UW for playing the 2nd best team in the least populated state in the union. Thank you $C for making us the only conference to shut Bryce Love down. Congrats Colorado, think it is time to give them and Utah the real invite and boot Arizona out.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're welcome from Tempe!! Sparky>Sparty, 16-13. Fuck you critics and Vegas. The B10 cannot win in Tempe.
DmocSJ7XoAAwf1-.jpg

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I'm concerned Eason can take his SEC arm, and shove it up his ass, then he can waddle back to SEC land with his experience.

I always thought Eason should have went to Wazzu. He would have been a solid fit there imo. Drop back and throw every fvkn down. As it is now there's too many studs in the stable at UW and someone has to go ... I just hope that someone is Eason.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought Eason should have went to Wazzu. He would have been a solid fit there imo. Drop back and throw every fvkn down. As it is now there's too many studs in the stable at UW and someone has to go ... I just hope that someone is Eason.
Agreed, something pisses me off about a guy who chose Georgia and then decided to transfer back home when it didn't work out for him, especially when they got guys like Yankoff and Sirmon choosing to be here.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, something pisses me off about a guy who chose Georgia and then decided to transfer back home when it didn't work out for him, especially when they got guys like Yankoff and Sirmon choosing to be here.
His scholarship could have and should have been used on a real kicker and not these fvkng shlepps Petersen keeps bringing in.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, with Eason this year you guys would be the number 2 team in the nation.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Eason is going to beat out Haener next season tbh. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Browning gets bench for a quarter sometime down the road for Haener.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Eason is going to beat out Haener next season tbh. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Browning gets bench for a quarter sometime down the road for Haener.

Maybe he wouldn't beat out Haener or whoever, but he gives you guys something you don't have at the moment and that is a QB who doesn't crap the bed. With Eason you guys beat Auburn by at least 2 touchdowns. Your receivers balled out on shitty passes, how much better would Gaskin have been or your WR if they had a guy who can throw a pass that isn't a heave and pray.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe, Browning made the throws when they were there though. Can't really say if he'd make anything happen that Browning didn't. He would have got blasted on that stupid option play just like Browning did, maybe he wouldn't fumble? Maybe he doesn't throw that pick we all assumed was supposed to be thrown away but turns out Browning was expecting a receiver to run back to that spot like he was supposed to? Maybe at the end of the game on 4th down he has the awareness to just throw the ball up in the direction of someone before he gets his ass kicked, even though there's a 95% chance it's picked or knocked down anyway?

One things for sure, he picked Georgia before he decided he was homesick after he learned he be on the bench for a freshman, so he has to sit out a year regardless.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he wouldn't beat out Haener or whoever, but he gives you guys something you don't have at the moment and that is a QB who doesn't crap the bed. With Eason you guys beat Auburn by at least 2 touchdowns. Your receivers balled out on shitty passes, how much better would Gaskin have been or your WR if they had a guy who can throw a pass that isn't a heave and pray.
I'm not going to lay it all on Browning. The OL play hasn't been great and the play calling has been even worse. With that said I'd like to see Haener get some playing time other than garbage time if Browning is having an off game just to see what he can do. He made the most of it today going 7 for 7 with 1 TD but that was vs an FCS team @ home during garbage time.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to lay it all on Browning. The OL play hasn't been great and the play calling has been even worse. With that said I'd like to see Haener get some playing time other than garbage time if Browning is having an off game just to see what he can do. He made the most of it today going 7 for 7 with 1 TD but that was vs an FCS team @ home during garbage time.

Might see it, Browning clearly tweaked his knee on that last play of the Auburn game, was in a brace today. Who knows where that's gonna lead.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington plays 11 regular season P5 opponents this year.

So what? Ohio State plays the same # of P5 opponents. Guess who they don't play though. An FCS team like your Huskies.

It's pathetic how you ridicule other teams for playing an FCS team when Yer Boyz just did the exact same thing.

But keep living in your goofy little fantasy world & ignoring who they just played.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? Ohio State plays the same # of P5 opponents. Guess who they don't play though. An FCS team like your Huskies.

It's pathetic how you ridicule other teams for playing an FCS team when Yer Boyz just did the exact same thing.

But keep living in your goofy little fantasy world & ignoring who they just played.
There are typically a dozen threads in any given week to troll the dog piss out of AG or anyone else.

Is it really necessary to bring that to the Pac12 thread? Is this really the place for that?

I really don't need 10 more threads on playing a FCS team. Every fucking team in the country plays them outside of ND and USC so fuck straight off and take your trolling somewhere else. K? :L

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are typically a dozen threads in any given week to troll the dog piss out of AG or anyone else.

Is it really necessary to bring that to the Pac12 thread? Is this really the place for that?

I really don't need 10 more threads on playing a FCS team. Every fucking team in the country plays them outside of ND and USC so fuck straight off and take your trolling somewhere else. K? :L

Ohio State doesn't play an FCS team. So to say "every fucking team in the country plays them" is incorrect. And I'm not trolling @ all. I'm trying to get an answer outta AG as to why he talks so much shit about other teams that play an FCS opponent while ignoring the fact his team has done the same thing. So as you just told me, fuck off.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State doesn't play an FCS team. So to say "every fucking team in the country plays them" is incorrect. And I'm not trolling @ all. I'm trying to get an answer outta AG as to why he talks so much shit about other teams that play an FCS opponent while ignoring the fact his team has done the same thing. So as you just told me, fuck off.
Saying every team plays them isn't the same as saying every team has one this year. Do I need to go find where Ohio State has ever played an FCS team?

And really, morality bullshit from a bucknut fan? :L

Seriously, take your weak ass trolling somewhere else and leave the Pac12 thread for discussion. There are a million other threads for this. Threads most of us ignore. We actually use this thread.

Go fuck yourself.

Clear enough?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair, tOSU doesn't play an FCS school this year. But they have played them.

Only 3 FBS schools have never played an FCS program, USC, UCLA and Notre Dame.

However, neither tOSU, nor Washington have exactly made a habit of scheduling FCS opponents. tOSU has played 3 and with North Dakota yesterday, Washington has played 4.