• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

P.J. Fleck >>> Jim Harbaugh

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Dunce, no one said recruiting wasn't important. Find my post where I said recruiting didn't matter. I'll wait.

As a matter of fact, I actually said it was important. However, it is not the end all be all that your dumbass makes it out to be. Otherwise teams like Wisconsin wouldn't be whooping that blue ass.

Did you go to Michigan for school? If so, I am really starting to question the 'world class education' that they give out.

If you want to compete NATIONALLY in today’s CFB — you have to recruit like the big programs.

You keep pointing out UM for whatever reason and we aren’t even remotely close to the nationally elite programs. We aren’t in the 2nd tier. We are, MAYBE, a top 15 program. Maybe. And that is only in the last 5 years or so. So comparing UM to anyone in a discussion about competing nationally is ridiculous.

Bringing up Wisconsin — who has zero national titles and zero appearances in the CFP, when trying to say a team can recruit in the 20’s and 30’s and compete for National Titles is even more ridiculous.

Good lord — I know it has been years since Nebraska even made a bowl game, but i figured you would at least follow the CFP and who the national powers are. You are bringing up Michigan and we just lost to Alabama’s backup QB and their 2nd string defense:lol:

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to compete NATIONALLY in today’s CFB — you have to recruit like the big programs.

You keep pointing out UM for whatever reason and we aren’t even remotely close to the nationally elite programs. We aren’t in the 2nd tier. We are, MAYBE, a top 15 program. Maybe. And that is only in the last 5 years or so. So comparing UM to anyone in a discussion about competing nationally is ridiculous.

Bringing up Wisconsin — who has zero national titles and zero appearances in the CFP, when trying to say a team can recruit in the 20’s and 30’s and compete for National Titles is even more ridiculous.

Good lord — I know it has been years since Nebraska even made a bowl game, but i figured you would at least follow the CFP and who the national powers are. You are bringing up Michigan and we just lost to Alabama’s backup QB and their 2nd string defense:lol:

Again... I am not talking about Fleck or Harbaugh, or recruiting, or championships, or competing for championships. That's all you trying to make a nonpoint. I never said this or that about 'competing nationally'.

You said something stupid in about recruiting and money and I asked you why a team like Wisconsin can compete and beat a team like Michigan when Michigan spends 4x more than Wisconsin... if it matters as much as you said it does.

But I am glad that you can say Michigan sucks. Now I just want you to get to the point where you can admit that Michigan is an overrated blue blood and should be thankful that they are even considered such.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are recruiting top 10 classes and should be better than a top 15 program. You have had 5 top ten classes in the last 8 recruiting classes and are currently #11 for the 2020 class. One class was outside the top 25 because you had 14 recruits. Not enough talent should not be the excuse for a team to be outside the top 10 with those players.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again... I am not talking about Fleck or Harbaugh, or recruiting, or championships, or competing for championships. That's all you trying to make a nonpoint. I never said this or that about 'competing nationally'.

You said something stupid in about recruiting and money and I asked you why a team like Wisconsin can compete and beat a team like Michigan when Michigan spends 4x more than Wisconsin... if it matters as much as you said it does.

But I am glad that you can say Michigan sucks. Now I just want you to get to the point where you can admit that Michigan is an overrated blue blood and should be thankful that they are even considered such.

Im glad we finally agree that Nebraska competing nationally is a thing of the past. That wasn’t so hard, was it?

Not sure if the team who has won 13 games TOTAL over the last 3 years should be talking about ‘Blue Blood Status’. You haven’t even been to a bowl game since 2016, for crying out loud.

And I said — why do you think teams spend millions on recruiting? Not that because you spend millions, it makes you elite. I think Tennessee spends the most money recruiting and that doesn’t translate to success. Doesn’t change the fact that to compete nationally — you have to be able to recruit alongside with the big dogs. Nebraska is at an enormous disadvantage because they have no elite in state talent, which is why, their recruiting classes are usually in the 20’s.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are recruiting top 10 classes and should be better than a top 15 program. You have had 5 top ten classes in the last 8 recruiting classes and are currently #11 for the 2020 class. One class was outside the top 25 because you had 14 recruits. Not enough talent should not be the excuse for a team to be outside the top 10 with those players.

No doubt. You won’t hear a single argument from me. Harbaugh has failed miserably to find a QB and that was supposed to be his best attribute. We only have 2 starts from QB’s he recruited in FIVE YEARS and those only happened because the top two QB’s were injured.

Sadly — I am not looking forward to next year as I don’t have faith in any of the QB’s we have coming back. McCaffrey has the ability, but he is an injury waiting to happen and Milton can throw it 100 yards, but is inaccurate. An elite QB is what a team needs to make noise against top teams. UM hasn’t had a top QB since Chad Henne. I thought we had it with Patterson transferring in, but the guy just struggled throwing any intermediate or deep ball.

You know I’m the last person to be a homer UM fan. I call it like I see it.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I’m the last person to be a homer UM fan. I call it like I see it.

You are the 2nd biggest UM homer on here behind MNB, you are beyond logic and reason, you are too stupid to see what is in black and white right in front of your face.

You get all butthurt because Michigan is being made fun of by a Nebraska fan.

Michigan hasnt wont anything important in the modern era of college football, must suck to cling onto "shares" of claims of titles and not be worthy of actually winning real hardware.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the 2nd biggest UM homer on here behind MNB, you are beyond logic and reason, you are too stupid to see what is in black and white right in front of your face.

You get all butthurt because Michigan is being made fun of by a Nebraska fan.

Michigan hasnt wont anything important in the modern era of college football, must suck to cling onto "shares" of claims of titles and not be worthy of actually winning real hardware.

Yes — every homer dogs his own team and calls out his coaches failures:lol:

You can dislike me, but I just speak the truth. Nebraska is never competing with the top teams pulling in the recruiting classes they do. And with no help from in state recruits — it isnt going to change. Nebraska has the same amount of blue chip recruits in state this year as Delaware and Rhode Island.

Maybe Frost can petition the school to move the school to Texas or California?!?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes — every homer dogs his own team and calls out his coaches failures:lol:

You can dislike me, but I just speak the truth. Nebraska is never competing with the top teams pulling in the recruiting classes they do. And with no help from in state recruits — it isnt going to change. Nebraska has the same amount of blue chip recruits in state this year as Delaware and Rhode Island.

Maybe Frost can petition the school to move the school to Texas or California?!?
We are not discussing nebraska, moron. You are a homer because you attempt to deflect the stain that is Michigan by attacking a down Nebraska.

Your attempts have been more than obvious, you have failed just like Michigan and hairball.

Michigan has failed at every corner with all these "blue chip in state recruits" just like they have for decades. Nebraska has been recruiting at the same level as we have for decades.

Coaching > Recruits > in state "bleu chip" Recruits

Once again PJ Fleck is better than Hariball and scUM

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are not discussing nebraska, moron. You are a homer because you attempt to deflect the stain that is Michigan by attacking a down Nebraska.

Your attempts have been more than obvious, you have failed just like Michigan and hairball.

Michigan has failed at every corner with all these "blue chip in state recruits" just like they have for decades. Nebraska has been recruiting at the same level as we have for decades.

Coaching > Recruits > in state "bleu chip" Recruits

Once again PJ Fleck is better than Hariball and scUM

I agree — you have been recruiting the same over the past few decades and look where you are. A bottom feeder in one of the weakest conferences in P5.

Nebraska fans don’t seem to realize — CFB has changed. Keep blaming the coaches though. It was Solich’a fault. It was Callahan’s fault. It was Pelini’s fault. It was Riley’s fault. Frost is just adding to the list.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree — you have been recruiting the same over the past few decades and look where you are. A bottom feeder in one of the weakest conferences in P5.

Nebraska fans don’t seem to realize — CFB has changed. Keep blaming the coaches though. It was Solich’a fault. It was Callahan’s fault. It was Pelini’s fault. It was Riley’s fault. Frost is just adding to the list.
Retards like you dont seem to understand that more has changed at nebraska than has changed in CFB. We went from TO to Solich, to the retarded Bill Clalahan (first huge mistake trying to bring his pro style offense to nebraska and his unrealistic size of playbook he expected college kids to learn and go to school), to Blo Peeni who lets face it is just a better version of Hariball but still couldnt get past the big game blues, to Smiling Mike who allowed players to not work out due to stress or whatever, now we finally have a guy who understands what a winning culture is and understands nebraskas history. There is no way for all that has been fucked to be unfucked in 2 or even 3 years there are those who hope that year 3 will be a change i am skeptical it will happen before the end of year 4 likely will be year 5. There has been more changes to the scheme style and culture here than anything you can claim has happened on a national stage of College Football. You refuse to accept that coaching is more important than in state blue chip recruits.

Coaching is the most important aspect, that is why Wiscy is your daddy.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im glad we finally agree that Nebraska competing nationally is a thing of the past. That wasn’t so hard, was it?

Not sure if the team who has won 13 games TOTAL over the last 3 years should be talking about ‘Blue Blood Status’. You haven’t even been to a bowl game since 2016, for crying out loud.

And I said — why do you think teams spend millions on recruiting? Not that because you spend millions, it makes you elite. I think Tennessee spends the most money recruiting and that doesn’t translate to success. Doesn’t change the fact that to compete nationally — you have to be able to recruit alongside with the big dogs. Nebraska is at an enormous disadvantage because they have no elite in state talent, which is why, their recruiting classes are usually in the 20’s.

I never said Nebraska wouldn't compete nationally. I never talked about recruiting. I never mentioned any of this nonsense, you did.

I did say that we have as much a chance as Michigan... so are you saying that Michigan will never "compete nationally" again? I wouldn't blame you for thinking that being as how you have never witnessed Michigan win an outright title in your life time and likely never will. However, for me, I think Nebraska definitely has a chance. Do I think it will be anytime so? I wish, but of course not.

I find it funny how you are seizing this moment now that Michigan is finally better than Nebraska. Pretty pathetic, but I expect nothing less from a Michigan fan.

Just man up, take opposing fans criticsm of your coach, defend him if you wish and let it be. Instead you turned to this to deflect attention away. Bitch made move.

You can think whatever you want about Nebraska and the future, I have already laid out the facts about the fake-ass wolverines.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If TrustMeI'mWrong had an ounce of accuracy, then Tejas and USC would be in the CFP every year.

His BS is simply a distraction/deflection from Harbaugh's massive failures at Michigan.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If TrustMeI'mWrong had an ounce of accuracy, then Tejas and USC would be in the CFP every year.

His BS is simply a distraction/deflection from Harbaugh's massive failures at Michigan.
Bingo!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Nebraska wouldn't compete nationally. I never talked about recruiting. I never mentioned any of this nonsense, you did.

I did say that we have as much a chance as Michigan... so are you saying that Michigan will never "compete nationally" again? I wouldn't blame you for thinking that being as how you have never witnessed Michigan win an outright title in your life time and likely never will. However, for me, I think Nebraska definitely has a chance. Do I think it will be anytime so? I wish, but of course not.

I find it funny how you are seizing this moment now that Michigan is finally better than Nebraska. Pretty pathetic, but I expect nothing less from a Michigan fan.

Just man up, take opposing fans criticsm of your coach, defend him if you wish and let it be. Instead you turned to this to deflect attention away. Bitch made move.

You can think whatever you want about Nebraska and the future, I have already laid out the facts about the fake-ass wolverines.

This is a troll thread, you clown. That is exactly why I gave it right back to the clowns starting the threads. If you are going to troll — don’t have 13 wins total in 3 seasons.

It isn’t my fault you think in TODAY’S CFB (not 30 years ago) — Nebraska is going to be the ONLY team that will recruit in 20-30 range and compete for national titles. You want to shoot the messenger, but it isn’t like it is a big secret.

I commented now, not to ‘seize the moment’, but because it was a troll thread started by a Nebraska fan. If I wanted to trash talk Nebraska fans — I could have last year when Nebraska had less than 100 yards of offense and was losing by 50 to UM in the 4th quarter before finally scoring when UM put band members out on defense.

Lastly — Man up and accept the criticism of opposing fans. Respond if you like and let it be.:suds:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retards like you dont seem to understand that more has changed at nebraska than has changed in CFB. We went from TO to Solich, to the retarded Bill Clalahan (first huge mistake trying to bring his pro style offense to nebraska and his unrealistic size of playbook he expected college kids to learn and go to school), to Blo Peeni who lets face it is just a better version of Hariball but still couldnt get past the big game blues, to Smiling Mike who allowed players to not work out due to stress or whatever, now we finally have a guy who understands what a winning culture is and understands nebraskas history. There is no way for all that has been fucked to be unfucked in 2 or even 3 years there are those who hope that year 3 will be a change i am skeptical it will happen before the end of year 4 likely will be year 5. There has been more changes to the scheme style and culture here than anything you can claim has happened on a national stage of College Football. You refuse to accept that coaching is more important than in state blue chip recruits.

Coaching is the most important aspect, that is why Wiscy is your daddy.

You are right — it is ‘the coaches’ fault.:lol:

How long before that excuse runs out and you accept reality?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right — it is ‘the coaches’ fault.:lol:

How long before that excuse runs out and you accept reality?
Wow you are beyond retarded, under achieving with high level recruiting and low level coaching is exactly why michigan is where it is........

Beyond retarded lmfao... do you even try to keep track of your nonsense? or are you just that stupid

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a troll thread, you clown. That is exactly why I gave it right back to the clowns starting the threads. If you are going to troll — don’t have 13 wins total in 3 seasons.

It isn’t my fault you think in TODAY’S CFB (not 30 years ago) — Nebraska is going to be the ONLY team that will recruit in 20-30 range and compete for national titles. You want to shoot the messenger, but it isn’t like it is a big secret.

I commented now, not to ‘seize the moment’, but because it was a troll thread started by a Nebraska fan. If I wanted to trash talk Nebraska fans — I could have last year when Nebraska had less than 100 yards of offense and was losing by 50 to UM in the 4th quarter before finally scoring when UM put band members out on defense.

Lastly — Man up and accept the criticism of opposing fans. Respond if you like and let it be.:suds:

Troll thread? Yeeeeah, I can agree with that... but that doesn't make it not true.

Again, you continue to bring up nonsense. How many times are you going to say...

It isn’t my fault you think in TODAY’S CFB (not 30 years ago) — Nebraska is going to be the ONLY team that will recruit in 20-30 range and compete for national titles. You want to shoot the messenger, but it isn’t like it is a big secret.[/qupte]

in some way?

No one is talking about that and you never gave me an actual answer when I even pressed you on it.

How about this one... how would a team that routinely recruits in the 20-30 range begin recruiting at a top 10 level in say a ? Or is that not even possible to you?

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking of distraction/deflection from a coaches massive failures. How is Scott Frost working out?