• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

P.J. Fleck >>> Jim Harbaugh

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trustme has also said that back in the day when Bo was coaching a BigTen championship meant more than a national title. He really is insane.
LOL. What a stupid kid. Thought this place had standards when it came to being of a certain age to post here?

and to think how bad it must have been when the child first came here in 2013..... just insane to think about considering how things are in 2020.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. What a stupid kid. Thought this place had standards when it came to being of a certain age to post here?

and to think how bad it must have been when the child first came here in 2013..... just insane to think about considering how things are in 2020.

He's said alotta incorrect/inasne/homeristic things. Most is so absurd it's funny.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Awwww, did your trolling thread not go according to plan?

That’s what happens when this is your program:

upload_2020-1-4_16-51-26.jpeg

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww, did your trolling thread not go according to plan?

That’s what happens when this is your program:

View attachment 228775
are you too stupid to read? i didnt start this thread. This thread isnt about nebraska.

I find it amusing that you are okay with michigan being absolutely garbage as long as nebraska is worse. absolutely hilarious.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's said alotta incorrect/inasne/homeristic things. Most is so absurd it's funny.

To give you an idea of his lack of football knowledge.....TrustMeI'mWrong thinks Nebraska ran the wishbone back in the 70's, 80's, and 90's. LOL

DERP

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To give you an idea of his lack of football knowledge.....TrustMeI'mWrong thinks Nebraska ran the wishbone back in the 70's, 80's, and 90's. LOL

DERP

Yeah I saw that earlier. And my first reaction after reading it was basically this.

giphy (6).gif

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DERP
LOL only team that ran that that i ever payed attention to was OU lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DERP

If he thinks the Huskers ran the wishbone in the 80's & 90's (I doubt he ever saw the Huskers of the 80's play) he might think The U was a run first team in the 80's & 90's.

Funny story that involves the Canes. Former Ohio State QB Tate Martell transferred there & ran his mouth a little on his outta Columbus. Then he didn't win the starting job. :pound:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you too stupid to read? i didnt start this thread. This thread isnt about nebraska.

I find it amusing that you are okay with michigan being absolutely garbage as long as nebraska is worse. absolutely hilarious.

It find it amusing I get to troll Nebraska fans in a thread they made to attempt to troll UM.

It is also absolutely hilarious Nebraska’s infatuation with Harbaugh.

If my coach had 9 wins in two years, my program had a total of 13 wins in 3 years and hadn’t been to a bowl game since 2016 — I’d be more concerned with that.

Maybe the Big 12 will take you back and you guys can start going to be a bowl game again.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize this is a thread started by a Nebraska fan, right?

And YOUR OWN COACH, was crying about who you play, yet you want to tell others not to?:pound:

Keep that chin up — I see big improvements next year and a 6 win season is right around the corner

Why would I give a shit about the thread or who started it? I am specifically talking about Michigan and more specifically Michigan fans.

As to Frost talking about who we play... he is questioning why there isn't more rotation. Play Ohio St, Maryland, and Indiana one year (or a H&H). Next, it should be 3 different teams from the other division. Much in the way things worked in the Big 12. In the Big 12 (where Frost came from), we would play Oklahoma, Baylor, and Texas Tech.... two years later we would play Texas, Texas A&M, and Okie St.

Now there are 7 teams per division in the B1G as opposed to the 6 in the Big12. But that means that 1 team should either be on a rotating one game basis or 4 game basis. This way the teams are dispersed evenly. No one in the conference plays anyone more than the other (from the other division). I don't see why that is a disagreeable concept.

Keep laughing though, the only thing funny I see here are delusional Michigan fans.

Big improvements next year or not, two things are certain... Michigan won't beat Ohio St and Michigan won't be in the B1G title game.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It find it amusing I get to troll Nebraska fans in a thread they made to attempt to troll UM.

It is also absolutely hilarious Nebraska’s infatuation with Harbaugh.

If my coach had 9 wins in two years, my program had a total of 13 wins in 3 years and hadn’t been to a bowl game since 2016 — I’d be more concerned with that.

Maybe the Big 12 will take you back and you guys can start going to be a bowl game again.

Attempt?

Michigan is a troll in of itself. /End thread.

scumlosingbiggames.jpg

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attempt?

Michigan is a troll in of itself. /End thread.

scumlosingbiggames.jpg

Nebraska doesn’t have to worry about losing big games. They don’t win enough games where they actually play in one.

upload_2020-1-4_18-14-13.jpeg

Props on that one year in the past two decades where you finished in the top 15. :pound:

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska doesn’t have to worry about losing big games. They don’t win enough games where they actually play in one.

View attachment 228784

Props on that one year in the past two decades where you finished in the top 15. :pound:

That's cute. Again, you fail to realize that Michigan just rides the coattails of being AWARDED titles from an era when Teddy Roosevelt was president. Hey what was he like, one of my favorite presidents?

You want to talk about winning big games?

Michigan
Weeks ranked #1 - 34 weeks
National Titles in poll era - 2 (1 split with Nebraska)
Bowls - 48
Bowl wins - 21
Bowl win % - 43%

Nebraska
Weeks ranked #1 - 70 weeks
National Titles in poll era - 5 (1 split with Michigan)
Bowls - 53 (and yes, we've missed out on 5 recently)
Bowl wins - 26
Bowl win % - 49%

Does it even remotely look like you have played tough games in comparison? You could be ranked #1 start to finish for 2 whole years and still not touch us... in ANY of those categories.

What about coaches, should we look at coaches while we are at it?
Who is Michigans best coach, Schembechler?

Schembechler - 27 years, 234-65-8, 77% win pct., 5-12 in bowls, 29% win pct.

Osborne - 25 years, 255-49-3, 83% win pct, 12-13 in bowls, 48% win pct

Doesn't stack up.

You want to pathetically throw out the recent crap as if all teams don't have their down years. Would you like Michigan to go back to the Bump Elliott days? Thought not. Fact is that you know your team is shit, never amounted to anything and continues to ride on the coattails of a name made back when the Ottoman Empire was still a thing.

AGAIN, I ask....

Where and when has Michigan done anything worth mentioning? I would call you guys paper tigers, but you aren't even that. You should wake up every day and thank the ESPN gods for even mentioning your schools name (if they do)... cause god knows you haven't earned shit.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that time Michigan pulled an upset or beat Ohio State under Harbaugh? Me neither.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cute. Again, you fail to realize that Michigan just rides the coattails of being AWARDED titles from an era when Teddy Roosevelt was president. Hey what was he like, one of my favorite presidents?

You want to talk about winning big games?

Michigan
Weeks ranked #1 - 34 weeks
National Titles in poll era - 2 (1 split with Nebraska)
Bowls - 48
Bowl wins - 21
Bowl win % - 43%

Nebraska
Weeks ranked #1 - 70 weeks
National Titles in poll era - 5 (1 split with Michigan)
Bowls - 53 (and yes, we've missed out on 5 recently)
Bowl wins - 26
Bowl win % - 49%

Does it even remotely look like you have played tough games in comparison? You could be ranked #1 start to finish for 2 whole years and still not touch us... in ANY of those categories.

What about coaches, should we look at coaches while we are at it?
Who is Michigans best coach, Schembechler?

Schembechler - 27 years, 234-65-8, 77% win pct., 5-12 in bowls, 29% win pct.

Osborne - 25 years, 255-49-3, 83% win pct, 12-13 in bowls, 48% win pct

Doesn't stack up.

You want to pathetically throw out the recent crap as if all teams don't have their down years. Would you like Michigan to go back to the Bump Elliott days? Thought not. Fact is that you know your team is shit, never amounted to anything and continues to ride on the coattails of a name made back when the Ottoman Empire was still a thing.

AGAIN, I ask....

Where and when has Michigan done anything worth mentioning? I would call you guys paper tigers, but you aren't even that. You should wake up every day and thank the ESPN gods for even mentioning your schools name (if they do)... cause god knows you haven't earned shit.

I know it sucks to hear, but in today’s CFB where recruiting top 10 and the overwhelming majority bringing in top 5 recruiting classes who are winning championships — you aren’t winning anything bring in top 20-30 classes every year and when you have zero in state talent — that’s what Nebraska will continue to do.

If it makes you feel better. UM is in the same boat sort of. We will have the occasional loaded recruiting class when we have a loaded in state class (about once every 5-7 years).

Nebraska’s problem is — they never have a loaded in state class. They have years where they don’t even have a single blue chip recruit.

It isn’t the 80’s and 90’s anymore. CFB is all about recruiting and teams spend millions a year on it and no recruit goes unnoticed in today’s digital age.

One good thing for Nebraska — they play in a division where they don’t have an elite recruiting school in it, so winning a division title is a realistic goal.

Being a national power again is a pipe dream though unless Nebraska moves the university out of the state.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that time Michigan pulled an upset or beat Ohio State under Harbaugh? Me neither.

Did you know that on trustmeimright & maizeNblue09's video game systems meeeechegan's won the last 5 national titles & beat Ohio State by a score of 185-50?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it sucks to hear, but in today’s CFB where recruiting top 10 and the overwhelming majority bringing in top 5 recruiting classes who are winning championships — you aren’t winning anything bring in top 20-30 classes every year and when you have zero in state talent — that’s what Nebraska will continue to do.

If it makes you feel better. UM is in the same boat sort of. We will have the occasional loaded recruiting class when we have a loaded in state class (about once every 5-7 years).

Nebraska’s problem is — they never have a loaded in state class. They have years where they don’t even have a single blue chip recruit.

It isn’t the 80’s and 90’s anymore. CFB is all about recruiting and teams spend millions a year on it and no recruit goes unnoticed in today’s digital age.

One good thing for Nebraska — they play in a division where they don’t have an elite recruiting school in it, so winning a division title is a realistic goal.

Being a national power again is a pipe dream though unless Nebraska moves the university out of the state.

"being a national power again is a pipe dream though unless Nebraska move the university outa of state"

:L

So you don't think a program with the history of Nebraska can turn things around? It's off the wall comments like this why I laugh at 99% of the drivel you post.

And with all the massive shortcomings of your coach & program the 5 years you're the last person that should be trying to predict what a program will do. Because everyone knows how biased & completely irrational you are.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, I'll continue this pissing contest....

Recruiting blah blah blah. I don't deny that it is important, but you act as if Nebraska was EVER a powerhouse recruiter. And yet we still routinely performed better than Michigan.

In the 2010's, Michigan has performed better than Nebraska. Michigan has a record of 85-44 while Nebraska had a 75-50 record. Other than that... you would have to go all the way back to the 1950's to find a decade where Michigan did better than Nebraska.

2000's
Michigan: 81-43
Nebraska: 84-44

90's
Michigan: 93-26-3
Nebraska: 108-16-1

80's
Michigan: 90-29-2
Nebraska: 103-20-0

70's
Michigan: 96-16-3
Nebraska: 98-20-4

60's
Michigan: 55-40-2
Nebraska: 75-30-1

Were you out recruited ALL 50 of those years from a place with no in state talent when you are a team with 10 or so make believe titles that you could try to sell to recruits? Plus let us not forget about that world class education. How did that happen?

But... but... but... you're Michigan.