• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

P.J. Fleck >>> Jim Harbaugh

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you weren't such an ignorant moron, you'd know Maurice Washington hasn't been on Nebraska campus for 3 months and the charge was for an incident that took place before he became a Husker.

Someone sent him a video of his ex girlfriend in a gang-bang. He sent the video to her. He was not in or anywhere near the gang-bang.
She was underage at the time of the gang-bang. That is why he is facing charges.
Again.... He did not create, nor was he a part of creating the child pron. He was just a dumbass for forwarding it to her.

Yes — I’m sure Nebraska kicked him out of school for being a fine upstanding citizen.:pound::pound::pound:

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frost will get at least 5 years. Probably more like the 7 that Pelini got.

BTW....How did Okie Jr do with their 15th year head coach this season?

Played in a bowl game. Granted you gotta really suck to miss one but it's something.

Depending on how things shape up next year might be fun. Lotta things gotta break right though.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a low bar to flex over, but OK.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes — I’m sure Nebraska kicked him out of school for being a fine upstanding citizen.:pound::pound::pound:

So the only way you can feel better about your overrated coach & the current state of meeeechegan football is taking shots at a rebuilding Huskers program? You're lame.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

source.gif

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much free time for Nebraska fans, when football season ends in November for you.

I’d love to pick on you more, but when these are the only football headlines Nebraska gets these days — I truly feel bad for the program.

View attachment 228684

You're just a bum-ass snowflake that can't take criticism. No one denies Nebraskas struggles since 2003, we have missed out on at least 5 bowl games.

Sad fact is we could miss 5 more and Michigan still wouldn't pass us. Michigan is the most overrated "blue blood", you know it, everyone knows, and it bothers you. It bothers you that Harbaugh hasn't built your program into the program of the Fielding Yost days... problem is that you have to win more than 5-8 games to claim a national title. UCF has more claim to the 2017 National title than Michigan does from the era of silent films, 1st world series, and the sinking of the Titanic.

Don't worry Harbaugh is just as surprised as you.:harbaugh:

It is sad what has happened to the Nebraska program lately, but it is even more sad what has happened to the Michigan fans. Your significant other is claiming a division championship last year with no conference championship appearance. That is really sad. But go on and continue to tell everyone how "legit" it is.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just a bum-ass snowflake that can't take criticism. No one denies Nebraskas struggles since 2003, we have missed out on at least 5 bowl games.

Sad fact is we could miss 5 more and Michigan still wouldn't pass us. Michigan is the most overrated "blue blood", you know it, everyone knows, and it bothers you. It bothers you that Harbaugh hasn't built your program into the program of the Fielding Yost days... problem is that you have to win more than 5-8 games to claim a national title. UCF has more claim to the 2017 National title than Michigan does from the era of silent films, 1st world series, and the sinking of the Titanic.

Don't worry Harbaugh is just as surprised as you.:harbaugh:

It is sad what has happened to the Nebraska program lately, but it is even more sad what has happened to the Michigan fans. Your significant other is claiming a division championship last year with no conference championship appearance. That is really sad. But go on and continue to tell everyone how "legit" it is.

Do you need a tissue? I understand. If my program had won 4, 4, 5 games the last 3 years, I’d be crying too.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you need a tissue? I understand. If my program had won 4, 4, 5 games the last 3 years, I’d be crying too.

Does it help your low self esteem to pick on a rebuilding program? But it is funny how you insist on ignoring all the issues with your own team.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Thrustme getting tagged into a trolling.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not crying about anything.

Do I wish my team was performing better? Of course and apparently you wish your team was performing better too, you crying?

I'm just tired of Michigan fans talking shit cause you play Ohio St... guess what, so do 11 other teams. You guys aren't shit and to be honest, have never really been shit. You have been riding coattails of being awarded titles in an era that started before passing was allowed, before touchdowns were worth 6 points, before the AP poll began, before World War 1.

Keep the noise down is all I'm saying.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do I wish my team was performing better? Of course and apparently you wish your team was performing better too, you crying?

I'm just tired of Michigan fans talking shit cause you play Ohio St... guess what, so do 11 other teams. You guys aren't shit and to be honest, have never really been shit. You have been riding coattails of being awarded titles in an era that started before passing was allowed, before touchdowns were worth 6 points, before the AP poll began, before World War 1.

Trustme is just a very frustrated goofball. He's the same homer that said Harbaugh > Saban because JH had more success in the NFL.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize this is a thread started by a Nebraska fan, right?

And YOUR OWN COACH, was crying about who you play, yet you want to tell others not to?:pound:

Keep that chin up — I see big improvements next year and a 6 win season is right around the corner

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize this is a thread started by a Nebraska fan, right?

And YOUR OWN COACH, was crying about who you play, yet you want to tell others not to?:pound:

Keep that chin up — I see big improvements next year and a 6 win season is right around the corner
are you too retarded to understand the topic of the thread? you have no defense so you try to deflect by attacking the fanbase of the OP rather than address the topic?

How pathetic your life must be.

Clearly your self worth hinges on the performance of your team, your projecting has proven as much.

You are a sad pathetic little girl, hopefully one day you get the sand out of your twat.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you too retarded to understand the topic of the thread? you have no defense so you try to deflect by attacking the fanbase of the OP rather than address the topic?

How pathetic your life must be.

Clearly your self worth hinges on the performance of your team, your projecting has proven as much.

You are a sad pathetic little girl, hopefully one day you get the sand out of your twat.

:pound::pound::pound: Your response is almost, ALMOST as pathetic as Scott Frost’s record at Nebraska. :pound::pound::pound:

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound: Your response is almost, ALMOST as pathetic as Scott Frost’s record at Nebraska. :pound::pound::pound:
way to ignore the entire post and go after scott frost.

Ill let you in on a secret, my team that i root for doesnt cause me to lose sleep at night, my lifes accomplishments are not weighted down by how good or bad Nebraska performs at football.

You are just a little girl who cant accept that Michigan has never been elite in any sense of the word. Never.

You (see i say you because you identify as michigan football even though you've never done anything for the team) dont have any outright titles in the modern era of football (and i use modern loosely here)

How pathetic you are to try and make yourself feel better about a 5th year coach rather than a 2nd year coach rebuilding after the clusterfuck that was mike riley. Make fun of Scott Frost and Nebraska all you want, it doesnt change facts.

When you get the sand out of your twat maybe youll understand this.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy (3).gif

Clemson, Bama, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, UCF :heh:. This is trick question right?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
way to ignore the entire post and go after scott frost.

Ill let you in on a secret, my team that i root for doesnt cause me to lose sleep at night, my lifes accomplishments are not weighted down by how good or bad Nebraska performs at football.

You are just a little girl who cant accept that Michigan has never been elite in any sense of the word. Never.

You (see i say you because you identify as michigan football even though you've never done anything for the team) dont have any outright titles in the modern era of football (and i use modern loosely here)

How pathetic you are to try and make yourself feel better about a 5th year coach rather than a 2nd year coach rebuilding after the clusterfuck that was mike riley. Make fun of Scott Frost and Nebraska all you want, it doesnt change facts.

When you get the sand out of your twat maybe youll understand this.

:pound::pound::pound: Getting closer, but Scott Frost’s record at Nebraska is still more pathetic than your post. :pound::pound::pound:

9 wins in two years. Players getting booted for Child **** charges. What a dumpster fire. :pound:

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ Full on Retarded. Twat is forever encased in sand

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ Full on Retarded. Twat is forever encased in sand

Trustme has also said that back in the day when Bo was coaching a BigTen championship meant more than a national title. He really is insane.