• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

P.J. Fleck >>> Jim Harbaugh

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRAND NEW Practice Facilities/Students Village. Fairly new Stadium, lots of money. Fleck just got a big raise, he's now one of the Top 25 highest paid coaches, I believe?

Best recruiting class of the 247 era coming in next season. Coming off an 11-2 season, with our QB returning along with most of the offense.
Are you seriously thumping chest over the 35th ranked recruiting class? I get it’s good for you but realize that isn’t shit to the top end teams. Here are the four recruiting classes at Clemson before Dabo was head coach.

2008 #9
2007 #16
2006 #14
2005 #15

This is when they were a garbage program according to you. Michigan State is the only team to ever make the playoffs with a class as low as 35 and they couldn’t get close to Clemson’s current level. Can Minnesota become a consistent top 25 team, possible but it isn’t probable or even likely at this point.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UMn has SIX #1 eos rankings from 1934, when the AP put out their first poll, to 2011.

Clemson has only ONE Top 5 ranking during that time period. Only 6 Top Ten finishes.

#1, #1, #1, #1, #1, #1 > #1, #6, #8, #9, #9, #10

lol

Why don’t you list the year next to each ranking your are touting in Minnesota lore?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball — Last two recruiting classes:
2019. 37th. One spot ahead of Harvard
2020. 49th.

Football
2019. 45th
2020. 35th

When you say Minnesota is a destination school — Do you mean it is their destination after they don’t get in their first or second choice?

P .

Dude, we're talking about COACHES. UMn is a Destination school FOR COACHES.

All you do with the above is show how good of a coach Fleck must be if he could get to 11-2 with a win over Auburn who beat Bama and Oregon, without Top 40-50 recruits. Because we didn't play any freshmen this season, that I am aware of, so that means that 2019 recruiting class hasn't even factored in yet, and that 2020 class that is in the Top 40 won't be a factor until next season at the earliest.

and as for bb?

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What have you proved wrong? You do understand the difference between Clemson and Nebraska, right? I will post two pics for you and you tell me the difference.

View attachment 229741

View attachment 229742

Everything has been proven wrong. Your entire premise. Wrong. Been refuted multiple times, not just by me. Like I said, go searching for my questions that you avoided earlier. Answer them, then we can discuss.... maybe even discuss civilized. Until then...

tenor.gif

Nice Pictures!! You get an A+ for irrelevancy.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your last national title was 60 YEARS AGO. 60, neither of us were alive to witness it.

Your last top 10 finish was around then. They have done NOTHING since then. Continue this crap of pumping up a team that was good when JFK was president.

Who gives a fuck about top 16? Seriously, when’s the last time y’all had a top 10 finish?

WVU was in the top 16 just last year during the year clown. WVU has 3 top 10 finishes in the last 15 years.

Seriously it’s people like you that deserve to be shot. You are a blithering fucking idiot.

West Virginia Final AP Football Rankings - College Poll Archive - Historical College Football and Basketball Polls and Rankings

Really?

I said 12 years, NOTHING in the Top 16 in the last 12 years.

13, 14, 15 years ago? lol You mean when the 2021 recruits were 2, 3 and 4 years old? lol

And I'm talking End of Season rankings. No one cares about during the season. Because IF WVU was rated in the Top 16 during the season last year, they must have LOST their bowl game then? Because they finished 20th.

Minnesota? They were TOP TEN, during the season since you think that matters, just last year. Something that is fresh in the memories of 2021 recruits.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you seriously thumping chest over the 35th ranked recruiting class? I get it’s good for you but realize that isn’t shit to the top end teams. Here are the four recruiting classes at Clemson before Dabo was head coach.

2008 #9
2007 #16
2006 #14
2005 #15

This is when they were a garbage program according to you. Michigan State is the only team to ever make the playoffs with a class as low as 35 and they couldn’t get close to Clemson’s current level. Can Minnesota become a consistent top 25 team, possible but it isn’t probable or even likely at this point.

In your nightmares I am sure. All you fuckers are just PRAYING that Fleck is fake and doesn't deliver like it seemed this last year he just might be doing.

11-2 in just his 3rd year with recruiting classes not even Top 50 to work with.

LMAO@jealousmfs!!!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Virginia Final AP Football Rankings - College Poll Archive - Historical College Football and Basketball Polls and Rankings

Really?

I said 12 years, NOTHING in the Top 16 in the last 12 years.

13, 14, 15 years ago? lol You mean when the 2021 recruits were 2, 3 and 4 years old? lol

And I'm talking End of Season rankings. No one cares about during the season. Because IF WVU was rated in the Top 16 during the season last year, they must have LOST their bowl game then? Because they finished 20th.

Minnesota? They were TOP TEN, during the season since you think that matters, just last year. Something that is fresh in the memories of 2021 recruits.

You are pumping up a random ranking of top 16. Wonder why that is?

You are talking about national championships when 2021 recruits grandparents were 2,3,4 wonder Why that is?

WVU lost their last 3 games. They were in the top 10 and still finished top 20. When was the last time Minnesota did that before this year?

Just so I have this right, you are pimping the best season Minnesota has had in the last 30 plus years that was 4 spots better than a good WVU season the last 10?

You truly are a special kind of stupid.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don’t you list the year next to each ranking your are touting in Minnesota lore?

Dude, your school sucks, AT EVERYTHING, always has.

Well, except CO-ED Rifle or whatever, lol.

Your school SUCKS at academics, you are POOR, you suck at sports. WV is a laughing stock and basically always has been and always will be.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your nightmares I am sure. All you fuckers are just PRAYING that Fleck is fake and doesn't deliver like it seemed this last year he just might be doing.

11-2 in just his 3rd year with recruiting classes not even Top 50 to work with.

LMAO@jealousmfs!!!

Truthfully I don’t expect fleck to jump because he won’t have the opportunity. Minnesota will go back to being a 6/8 win team and idiots like you will disappear.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, your school sucks, AT EVERYTHING, always has.

Well, except CO-ED Rifle or whatever, lol.

Your school SUCKS at academics, you are POOR, you suck at sports. WV is a laughing stock and basically always has been and always will be.

My school is waaaay more relevant than yours at sports that matter.

You on the other hand don’t have the faintest clue what the fuck you are talking about because you are some blowhard that just experienced your team winning 11 games for the first time in your life. Now you are tooting your horn. Must suck to be you.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are pumping up a random ranking of top 16. Wonder why that is?

You are talking about national championships when 2021 recruits grandparents were 2,3,4 wonder Why that is?

WVU lost their last 3 games. They were in the top 10 and still finished top 20. When was the last time Minnesota did that before this year?

Just so I have this right, you are pimping the best season Minnesota has had in the last 30 plus years that was 4 spots better than a good WVU season the last 10?

You truly are a special kind of stupid.

Dude, it's Fleck's 3rd season only. Recruits don't give a sh1t what happened 4 years ago(at UMn) or 14 or 24 or 34 or 64 or 94 years ago.

They care about what FLECK has done, and Fleck alone. So they probably care what Fleck did 4 years ago at WVU. 12-1 at WVU, now 11-2 in 3rd season at UMn?

THAT will have a lastly positive effect on recruiting, as their moving up into the Top 35 in recruiting shows. Fleck did those 12-1 and 11-2 seasons with recruiting classes not even in the Top 50.

Can you imagine what he'll be able to do with a #35 recruiting class???

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You on the other hand don’t have the faintest clue what the fuck you are talking about because you are some blowhard that just experienced your team winning 11 games for the first time in your life. Now you are tooting your horn. Must suck to be you.

Dude, I LOVE fans like you, fans of dinky little wanna be like the big boy schools, you have a few years where you do better than the big boys when they are slumping, and you think that's relevant somehow? lol

It's cute, adorable how loyal you are to your pathetic little school. lol

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truthfully I don’t expect fleck to jump because he won’t have the opportunity. Minnesota will go back to being a 6/8 win team and idiots like you will disappear.

And you are a moron. You must have went to WVU? lol

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, it's Fleck's 3rd season only. Recruits don't give a sh1t what happened 4 years ago(at UMn) or 14 or 24 or 34 or 64 or 94 years ago.

They care about what FLECK has done, and Fleck alone. So they probably care what Fleck did 4 years ago at WVU. 12-1 at WVU, now 11-2 in 3rd season at UMn?

THAT will have a lastly positive effect on recruiting, as their moving up into the Top 35 in recruiting shows. Fleck did those 12-1 and 11-2 seasons with recruiting classes not even in the Top 50.

Can you imagine what he'll be able to do with a #35 recruiting class???

Fleck did all that in the MAC. Those recruits don’t give a shit about the MAC. It’s like me saying recruits for WVU give a damn about what neal brown did at Troy.

I have no doubts fleck is a good coach. But he isn’t in the Mac anymore, hes in a big boy conference now.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I LOVE fans like you, fans of dinky little wanna be like the big boy schools, you have a few years where you do better than the big boys when they are slumping, and you think that's relevant somehow? lol

It's cute, adorable how loyal you are to your pathetic little school. lol

This is the most hypocritical post of all your drivel. This is the first time in your life you witnessed your team win 11 games. An you have the balls to act like your team is a big boy.

Here’s a hint, MINNESOTA ISNT A BIG BOY. It’s humorous idiots like you continue with this nonsense.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are a moron. You must have went to WVU? lol

You are a blithering retard that shouldn’t be granted internet access.

Still waiting for you to list the years Minnesota was ranked in the top 10.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UMn, right now, has a defending Natl Champ defending their Title sometime this month.
UMn, right now, had a VB team in the Final 4, w/ the #1, #3, and #16 recruits coming in next year.
UMn, right now, has the #1 ranked Women's Hockey team.
UMn, right now, has the #3 ranked Wrestling team.
UMn, right now, has a football team that went 11-2, with an EOS ranking surely in the Top 16, and most of it's offense returning next year.
UMn, right now, has a struggling bb team, struggling because of an injury and an early NBA exit, that has still beaten Highly ranked Ohio St earlier, and beat Top 20 ranked Michigan just last night.

Our Softball team went to the CWS last year.

Our Baseball team came up one game shy of making the CWS two seasons ago. They have THREE Natl Titles.

Our Men's Golf team has a Natl Title and several Top 10 finishes in the 21st Century.

What has WVU done?

Fb = NEVER a Top 4 finish??? lol A blueblood you are not and NEVER HAVE BEEN!!!

BB = 2010 Final Four? This is all you got, isn't it? UMn won a Nattie in football more recently than WVU made the Final Four before 2010.

So bb is your best sport and you have a grand total of 1 final four in the last 60 years?

And only 2 Elite 8s in 60 years??

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mom. Mom! MOM! MOOOOOOOOooooom! The retards are still at it!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fleck did all that in the MAC. Those recruits don’t give a shit about the MAC. It’s like me saying recruits for WVU give a damn about what neal brown did at Troy.

I have no doubts fleck is a good coach. But he isn’t in the Mac anymore, hes in a big boy conference now.

Yeah, I know, and in just his 3rd season, he won a Conf Div Title, won 11 games, including a win over Top Ten rated PSU and an Auburn team that beat Alabama and Oregon.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UMn, right now, has a defending Natl Champ defending their Title sometime this month.
UMn, right now, had a VB team in the Final 4, w/ the #1, #3, and #16 recruits coming in next year.
UMn, right now, has the #1 ranked Women's Hockey team.
UMn, right now, has the #3 ranked Wrestling team.
UMn, right now, has a football team that went 11-2, with an EOS ranking surely in the Top 16, and most of it's offense returning next year.
UMn, right now, has a struggling bb team, struggling because of an injury and an early NBA exit, that has still beaten Highly ranked Ohio St earlier, and beat Top 20 ranked Michigan just last night.

Our Softball team went to the CWS last year.

Our Baseball team came up one game shy of making the CWS two seasons ago. They have THREE Natl Titles.

Our Men's Golf team has a Natl Title and several Top 10 finishes in the 21st Century.

What has WVU done?

Fb = NEVER a Top 4 finish??? lol A blueblood you are not and NEVER HAVE BEEN!!!

BB = 2010 Final Four? This is all you got, isn't it? UMn won a Nattie in football more recently than WVU made the Final Four before 2010.

So bb is your best sport and you have a grand total of 1 final four in the last 60 years?

And only 2 Elite 8s in 60 years??

IN SPORTS THAT MATTER.

No one gives a fuck what Minnesota does in women’s volleyball. Your men’s basketball team sucks. WVU is currently in the top 20. WVU football team had a down year. Minnesota football won 11 games for the first time since Reagan was president.

WVU basketball played in a championship in basketball the same year Minnesota won one in football.

WVU football is continuously a bowl team. Minnesota is not.

WVU basketball is continuously a tournament team. Minnesota is not.

An WVU has been to the elite 8 more than twice in 50 yyyears your flaming idiot.