• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Overturned - Brady suspension vacated. Let's hear you bitch and moan. Crow $2 a plate

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think this result really says something about the US Justice System

It basically says that you better have a solid, water-tight, case before you face a serious judge with your shenanigans.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It basically says that you better have a solid, water-tight, case before you face a serious judge with your shenanigans.

Its the other lawyers you have to worry about. If your stuff is weak they will dismantle you.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh snap. I bet it was a helluva day in this bitch. :heh:

What is the world coming to when judges are this stupid??!!

:lol:

There will be no living with these Pat bastard fans now.

Fuck Pats fans, oops, can't believe I said that. Fuck me, not literally though, it's ok if you chastise me without penetration.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Innocence has nothing to do with it.

They did not have enough evidence procedurally to assign guilt and impose sanctions.

Correcto-mundo. Hence, in procedure, the case was flawed from the outset.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the other lawyers you have to worry about. If your stuff is weak they will dismantle you.

I can't believe the commish was so unprepared for this battle. What the fuck was he thinking, Roger needs to go, his judgement is impaired.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all you present is shit, the judge must acquit

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...I saw them earlier in the tour at the Forum. But that was just one show and that doesn't really scratch the itch. You know how it goes...

Actually that was a typo..it was 4 weeks ago...not 2. They'll also be back here in November in Oakland ....and speaking of the Forum...the Dead & Co. are playing down there for New Yrs....Yowza!!......and they'll be up here on Dec 27 & 28.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not a chance. Because I'm not making any claim other than what someone else reported. Why would I waste my time looking at what others are saying? You somehow NOW want people to accept what everyone else's take is when that was the wrong way to react the last few months when most were saying he was guilty? :lol:

I'm still calling you a liar. You didn't read the thing. Not a chance.

I am not objecting to what "everyone else is saying". I'm objecting to your specific claim that Berman said "Brady was guilty" in his judgment, because I didn't see it and I don't see any other columnists who are reporting that, either.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to Free Episodes of Doug Farrar 9-3 on iHeartRadio
Go to 7:55 in or so.

If you'd like to counter his claims then by all means do so.

I'm sure you can't discredit the overall assessment that what was thrown out here was the process, not the facts of the case. Goodell and his team badly botched how they handled things. They moved the goal posts so to speak and made up new rules. He went after him more because he wasn't cooperating than because of his guilt.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter does it? 99% of everyone outside of NE is going to still know he was dirty and got away with one. Just like OJ. And that happens. Not a big deal to me. I'm just happy real football is back again. Brady is going to play and Goodell is even more impotent than he was before this fiasco. That's all that matters.

It doesn't matter to me. Not at all. I never thought Brady would miss a game, and he won't. I just didn't want you spreading false shit that the "judge ruled that Brady was guilty" because I didn't see that and didn't hear it anywhere(except from you) all day.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. There is zero chance you read some 50+ pages of this word for word today. Didn't happen and you know it.

Doug Farrar did read every page for the article he wrote in SI and said in a radio interview a few minutes ago that the judge said he was willing to accept his guilt but then spent the next 39 pages explaining why the case was botched so badly that it had to be thrown out.

That's a little different than saying Brady was guilty. I think he's saying is possible, maybe even probable but not worth arguing about in this case.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that was a typo..it was 4 weeks ago...not 2. They'll also be back here in November in Oakland ....and speaking of the Forum...the Dead & Co. are playing down there for New Yrs....Yowza!!......and they'll be up here on Dec 27 & 28.

Oh Baby! I will be going to that in some capacity(probably just on the 30th-but I need to get tix). They were just on fire for 'Fare Thee Well' and I can't get enough!

Darth_Tom

a.k.a. theseeker88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell is drinking tang flavored bleach.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in......The NFL will be releasing Judge Berman's gambling records for the last 3 yrs....essentially showing him to being a notorious huge spender on Pats games...ie: translation, he holds some deep rooted biases & favoritism towards NE/Br*dy.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually this HORRENDOUS decision by the judge actually makes this a much, much bigger case for the NFL than it ever was before. The appeal won't be about Goodell or even about Brady any more but about the league's ability to protect the integrity of the sport in the future.

This decision more or less just threw out major, major, major parts of the CBA that has protected the integrity of the league for decades now.

Drugs are bad for you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in......The NFL will be releasing Judge Berman's gambling records for the last 3 yrs....essentially showing him to being a notorious huge spender on Pats games...ie: translation, he holds some deep rooted biases & favoritism towards NE/Br*dy.
He has also Drafted TB with his first pick in FFL for 8 straight years.