• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Overturned - Brady suspension vacated. Let's hear you bitch and moan. Crow $2 a plate

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute. You said "the judge says in his response that Brady was guilty". I just asked you to show me where he said that. If you are going to run with a BS quote, you should expect to get called on it. I didn't see any such wording in his decision. Who is Doug Farrar?
Writer for SI.com. Wrote a fairly detailed article about Goodell today in response and that's what he reported on the radio. All of the shows on KRJ are podcasted. I'll be happy to point you to where he said that as soon as it is archived. They have only put up the first hour of today's show so far.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Writer for SI.com. Wrote a fairly detailed article about Goodell today in response and that's what he reported on the radio. All of the shows on KRJ are podcasted. I'll be happy to point you to where he said that as soon as it is archived. They have only put up the first hour of today's show so far.

You have Google at your disposal, too. This SI guy can't be writing about something nobody else it, right? Please, as soon as you can, find the part where the judge said something about Brady being guilty. I'll wait.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have Google at your disposal, too. This SI guy can't be writing about something nobody else it, right? Please, as soon as you can, find the part where the judge said something about Brady being guilty. I'll wait.
Nope, I won't do your homework for you. I'll take the word of a respected writer that is covering the story for sports illustrated before some dumbass with the hoop as his only credentials. Prove the respected writer is wrong on your own if you want to waste that kind of time.

Right, you won't. And you also won't admit you lied when you said you have read the full report. That would require integrity. You don't have any.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I won't do your homework for you. I'll take the word of a respected writer that is covering the story for sports illustrated before some dumbass with the hoop as his only credentials. Prove the respected writer is wrong on your own if you want to waste that kind of time.

Right, you won't. And you also won't admit you lied when you said you have read the full report. That would require integrity. You don't have any.

But I did read the report. I was a law minor in College and I have much experience reading legal judgments. Took me 45 minutes to read. But if there is only 1 writer claiming the judge said Brady was guilty, I think he might be wrong. Because nobody else is saying it and I didn't see that in there, either. I have a feeling you already searched Google and couldn't find anyone else to support your claim, by the way.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I did read the report. I was a law minor in College and I have much experience reading legal judgments. Took me 45 minutes to read. But if there is only 1 writer claiming the judge said Brady was guilty, I think he might be wrong. Because nobody else is saying it and I didn't see that in there, either. I have a feeling you already searched Google and couldn't find anyone else to support your claim, by the way.
Nope, not a chance. Because I'm not making any claim other than what someone else reported. Why would I waste my time looking at what others are saying? You somehow NOW want people to accept what everyone else's take is when that was the wrong way to react the last few months when most were saying he was guilty? :lol:

I'm still calling you a liar. You didn't read the thing. Not a chance.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The procedure and evidence used to determine Brady's responsibility and punishment were flawed.

End of story.

Net effect is that Patriots are going to have every aspect of their future games under scrutiny.

Excellent, what better a way to absolve and prove innocence, cough, cough ...

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England Patriots under the microscope forevermore. What will they do now? How will they be able to cheat with so much public scrutiny?

They need a solid PR plan to toss all that negative cheater publicity into other camps. "Uncover the unknown cheaters," some catchy phrase like that. Send unbridled Pats homers to sniff out the turf.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think this result really says something about the US Justice System

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think so. Judge kept basically saying "I don't want to get involved in this mess, please settle it yourself". League couldn't do that, judge went through the totally inconsistent suspension process of the NFL and made the decision it was forced to make.

I'm happy. Means that Brady's going to be on the field against the Cowboys which is good for the Seahawks.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. Judge kept basically saying "I don't want to get involved in this mess, please settle it yourself". League couldn't do that, judge went through the totally inconsistent suspension process of the NFL and made the decision it was forced to make.

I'm happy. Means that Brady's going to be on the field against the Cowboys which is good for the Seahawks.
my post was intentionally ambiguous, dammit

lol

and yeah, i couldn't possibly care less about whether or not brady served any suspension. it was all ridiculous.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't read the whole thread because I'm sure it's 90% Rock spunking all over the place. My take is Judge Berman didn't say Brady didn't do anything, just that Goodell's punishment was over the top. I wish the NFL would just lick it's wounds and move on.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and btw in the trial there was a letter from Troy Vincent requesting the ball guys be suspended and not reinstated without their approval.

Something Goodell, THE LIAR, denied.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said all along (note: not a Patriots, Brady nor Belicheck fan) that this was the most stupid thing I've seen in sports: all this uproar over some slightly deflated footballs, good gawd almighty.

This is an opening for the other 31 franchises to get a lick in on Belicheck, that's all this was.

It was arbitrary, and an incredibly stupid waste of time.
Well whether Brady broke the rules are not, the Judge ruled in his favor. It's time to move on and get ready for football.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to Free Episodes of Doug Farrar 9-3 on iHeartRadio
Go to 7:55 in or so.

If you'd like to counter his claims then by all means do so.

I'm sure you can't discredit the overall assessment that what was thrown out here was the process, not the facts of the case. Goodell and his team badly botched how they handled things. They moved the goal posts so to speak and made up new rules. He went after him more because he wasn't cooperating than because of his guilt.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter does it? 99% of everyone outside of NE is going to still know he was dirty and got away with one. Just like OJ. And that happens. Not a big deal to me. I'm just happy real football is back again. Brady is going to play and Goodell is even more impotent than he was before this fiasco. That's all that matters.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen, innocent till proven guilty. No one is bigger than the law, even commisioners.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and btw in the trial there was a letter from Troy Vincent requesting the ball guys be suspended and not reinstated without their approval.

Something Goodell, THE LIAR, denied.
That brings up a good point. How about the ballboys in the future, do they still have a job?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't read the whole thread because I'm sure it's 90% Rock spunking all over the place. My take is Judge Berman didn't say Brady didn't do anything, just that Goodell's punishment was over the top. I wish the NFL would just lick it's wounds and move on.
Why? Let Goodell appeal again and lose again. That fucking clown needs to go. Let him keep burning his way out of the league stupid decision by stupid decision.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bottom line: Brady prepared and secured solid legal counsel; Goodell rested under his laurels and expected a ruling in his favor because he assumed the outcome without having done the groundwork. If anything, this 7-month ordeal proves that Roger is a bigger idiot than Brady.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh snap. I bet it was a helluva day in this bitch. :heh:

What is the world coming to when judges are this stupid??!!

:lol:

There will be no living with these Pat bastard fans now.