• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Overturned - Brady suspension vacated. Let's hear you bitch and moan. Crow $2 a plate

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't mean he wasn't still cheating

It just means he got off, like I correctly predicted.
Did you read the judge's rulings ruling?
He didn't say Brady wasn't cheating, just that Brady didn't know beforehand that cheating and lying about it would get the same punishment as a positive drug test.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he cheated
I knew he would get off

It wasnt that difficult to predict

I wonder if Pats fans believe he actually did cheat, and thought the suspension was unfair?

Or do they really believe he had NOTHING to do with the deflated footballs?

(That isnt for Rock , we know what he thinks)

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read the judge's rulings ruling?
He didn't say Brady wasn't cheating, just that Brady didn't know beforehand that cheating and lying about it would get the same punishment as a positive drug test.

He's cheated his whole life and gotten away with it

Ask his bastard child's momma

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note what if they win the appeal and Brady gets suspended in the playoffs? Will pats fans still be happy?

Confused, would be the word for it

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Pats fans believe he actually did cheat, and thought the suspension was unfair?

what does he think?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
harsh

U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman said NFL commissioner Roger Goodell went too far in affirming punishment of the Super Bowl-winning quarterback, criticizing him for dispensing "his own brand of industrial justice." Brady has insisted he played no role in a conspiracy to deflate footballs below the allowable limit at last season's AFC Championship Game.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read the judges decision to see why it would have been outright overturned. I tend to think it was dumb on his part to say the Commissioner doesn't have those powers, when both sides signed an agreement saying that he does. But I also didn't think Brady deserved the suspension in the first place, so the end justifies the means from that perspective. I am worried what this means for the league going forward as many suspensions may now be appealed and dragged out. But, I really hope the NFL does not appeal. This dragged on for too long and I felt whichever side "lost" in court should just be man enough to let it end there. Put this case in the rear-view mirror and start the season. Unfortunately for Brady this doesn't change what he did or how it will be viewed by everyone. It does however let him move past this and allow him to focus on Football. Glad this is hopefully over, but still think if he ever came out publicly and admitted he knew about what was going on it would go a long way towards rebuilding his reputation.

That's why I believe the league will fight this and it will continue. The CBA gave Goodell the power, which is stupid and I don't see why they agreed to that in the first place.

The NFL f'd themselves imo. IF they called the Patriots and Brady out when this actually happened then Brady probably would be suspended 2 games and this wouldn't have been as big of a deal as BOTH sides is making this out to be.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they do appeal the wait is like a year

plus, im hearing that for an appeal to happen, all 32 owner shave to agree to do so.

is that right?
I don't know if it takes all 32 owners to vote for an appeal, but I suspect Colts, Cowboys and Texans is not enough......

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really really would like to hear their take on this.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) As an attorney I'm horrified. Opinions like these are why I don't bother wasting my time in court.

2) This will still probably get knocked down by the 2nd circuit, although he wrote it very carefully trying to avoid that.

3) If you don't think brady cheated, you're an idiot. Plain and simple. This is Ryan Braun all over again.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he cheated
I knew he would get off

It wasnt that difficult to predict

Just like you accurately predicted the Royals would lose the World Series because Alex Gordon dogged it to first. Simply amazing!

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) As an attorney I'm horrified. Opinions like these are why I don't bother wasting my time in court.

2) This will still probably get knocked down by the 2nd circuit, although he wrote it very carefully trying to avoid that.

3) If you don't think brady cheated, you're an idiot. Plain and simple. This is Ryan Braun all over again.

post of the day