• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Overturned - Brady suspension vacated. Let's hear you bitch and moan. Crow $2 a plate

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock jumping around his office and his co-workers staring at him, cause they dont give a shit

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a Giants fan...Why would I hate the Pats? I wish we could play them 25 times a season

With that said, all the NFL had to go on was the evidence destroyed by Brady......That was always gonna be tough to prove

The stain will never go away, the guy is a proven cheater, its Over johnny
Vindication

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the lawyers toil night and day, bust their asses to make a case for Brady, while Brady is sitting doing nothing except for an occasional appearance. Pats fans say that "Brady wins".

Sounds similar to the Pats games. I mean, the WRs catch the ball and run those extra yards.....

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the lawyers toil night and day, bust their asses to make a case for Brady, while Brady is sitting doing nothing except for an occasional appearance. Pats fans say that "Brady wins".

Sounds similar to the Pats games. I mean, the WRs catch the ball and run those extra yards.....
57-26

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judge Richard Berman ruled this way because:

1. No evidence that Tom Brady did anything at all. The Suspension was for not cooperating and the judge asked the league what information was held back by Brady in the multiple interviews by Ted Wells. The league had no information or suspected information that he withheld.

2. The process of the Commissioner appointing someone to give a penalty so that he could hear the appeal was basically illegal. He basically told the league that the Commissioner can't give directions and then hear an appeal on something he had a hand in delivering.

3. There is absolutely no comparison of suspensions for drug use and suspected cooperation in an investigation.

4. Major point was that Jeff Pash not being available to Brady or the NFLPA was illegal. Pash reviewed the Wells report before it was available.

5. Another major point was that the league could not give any percentage of why they gave Brady a four game suspension....either for any part in the deflating of balls or not cooperating.

6. Finally, the NFL did not have any evidence of wrong doing that could or would be upheld in a court of law.

"I totally predicted this would be the basis for Judge Berman's ruling!"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Brady*

He's handsome, calls NYC home and doesnt make his receivers run far

I just think he cheated a bit here

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the CBA outline rules the Commissioner must follow with regards to suspensions for infractions that are not specifically mentioned in it (steroids, drug tests, etc)? Precedents are very difficult because each case stands on it's own.

I had two main issues with how the NFL handled this from the start: the penalty was too severe and Goodell hearing the appeal. Most of the other stuff didn't bother me too much.

The justification for using steriods as a model was ripped to shreds because there are very set rules in place for those. So that justification was ridiculed.

If they had had an independent arbitrator, it would have been a far lesser penalty from the start. A fine or 1 game max.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any chance that Rock will restrict his fapping to just one thread?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....HI-5's to ALL my brethren....(here),.......middle-finger to ALL you fkkn whiny/jealous/pussies......!!,......*MM shoots her 12-gauge in the air in celebration*,....!!!

"Jealous"

LMAO

What a stiff