• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Over/Under 7.5

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey

Hi KInzu,

Whats up? Haven't seen you in a long time?

Yeah first time in a long time I've just not been very into the offseason. I'd imagine all of us could say that with how last year and everything between then and now went down. I'm ready for the season to start though so we can put it all in the past. I'm optimistic that this team can still make a decent run at the playoffs. I actually think Seattle is in for some what of a down year. I still say they win around 10 games, but I don't see them making the Super Bowl. Arizona could be pretty good this year and if healthy I could see the Rams winning the division. We'll see though I might be putting to much faith in our young defense.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got destroyed two weeks in a row now. Reality check for anyone?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you ever answered the over/under question in this thread.

Sorry, I didn't think it was related to the scoring line directly. I didn't post here directly. I've stated in other threads that I wasn't surprised if they lost big this week.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else still think we're a 0.500 team?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way under I got us at 4 maybe 5
:bump: Looks like you are correct on this one. I wouldn't have guessed we would lose some of these games but here we are. At this point I hope we just go 4-12 and get some decent picks in the draft.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump: Looks like you are correct on this one. I wouldn't have guessed we would lose some of these games but here we are. At this point I hope we just go 4-12 and get some decent picks in the draft.

I think they might win against the Rams because the Rams play down to their competition and they probably will be looking for the season to end at that point. I guessed 8-8 so I was off but that was based on no injuries and some players panning out. But pretty much nothing went right. Martin, Thomas, Tank, etc. Very few, if any, of the drafted platers made an impact this season. Pears and Devey made things awful. Kap regression and the coordinators didn't work out, particularly on offense. And Tomsula is not HC. Player injuries to Hyde. One thing after another season doomed.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be a stick in the mud here, but I really don't see where these wins are going to come from. Obviously, I hope you guys are right. But I'm not seeing it. At all.

I think we're easily looking at a top 10 pick in the next draft.

:whistle:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I was hoping SD was going to win on Thursday. Just play the young guys and see where we are and what we got. Prepare for next year. I want J. Smith or Bosa.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they might win against the Rams because the Rams play down to their competition and they probably will be looking for the season to end at that point. I guessed 8-8 so I was off but that was based on no injuries and some players panning out. But pretty much nothing went right. Martin, Thomas, Tank, etc. Very few, if any, of the drafted platers made an impact this season. Pears and Devey made things awful. Kap regression and the coordinators didn't work out, particularly on offense. And Tomsula is not HC. Player injuries to Hyde. One thing after another season doomed.
There was a good story on Tank. He is finally at his college playing weight. Mangini is very excited about him.

Hey at least we found out Tartt will be a good one and Armstead looks like he will help next year.