• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got your message....I have just been busy cooking dinner.
BTW...the mods have their names in green and Hammer (The Big Dog) has his in blue....and they are always on and always willing to help rather than looking for ways to ban you.

And there is an ignore button....heh heh heh

dyhard

Yo mama sucking my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you lazy fucking cocksucker! what's up Jim!

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...the mods have their names in green and Hammer (The Big Dog) has his in blue....and they are always on and always willing to help rather than looking for ways to ban you.

And there is an ignore button....heh heh heh
thats awesome!

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you back(well in the online sense since this still new to us), and no more moose man!
Indeed! I was getting banned on site trying to use cusswordJim on FN....those bitches!

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed! I was getting banned on site trying to use cusswordJim on FN....those bitches!

Indeed. Seems alot of us have founs the trek, still would like to try and get MF and (un). Thank the lord Nerb was preparing for the demise wisely ahead of time.

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed. Seems alot of us have founs the trek, still would like to try and get MF and (un). Thank the lord Nerb was preparing for the demise wisely ahead of time.
it was a surprise to me that it happened...and shitty on FN`s part, don`t most site announce when they are going to fuck up their forums ?

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and ya, those are acoup leofgoodguys . im` sure if they google some about FN they can find this place...it ish ow I found it. The thread BM started showed up.

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and ya, those are acoup leofgoodguys . im` sure if they google some about FN they can find this place...it ish ow I found it. The thread BM started showed up.

Nice, that's one of the reasons I asked them to let that stay active for a while. When I google searched cusswordjim it was one of the first results that popped up along with fn. Was hoping it worked, glad it did. Hopefully others will follow your google lead.

Unfortunately you know who was alerted to the site. But ya can't have everything in life I guess.

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

are you trying to say that BM did something right?:jaw::jaw::jaw:

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice, that's one of the reasons I asked them to let that stay active for a while. When I google searched cusswordjim it was one of the first results that popped up along with fn. Was hoping it worked, glad it did. Hopefully others will follow your google lead.

Unfortunately you know who was alerted to the site. But ya can't have everything in life I guess.

yeah, save yourself some aggravation Jim, go ahead and put him on ignore now

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw that...along with another questionable guy.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning boys. Another day in paradise.