• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did the other night. Give me time to get more clear headed.

No rush. Or even a big deal. Rather you gather youself and do whats gotta get done. MF was just a side piece. You are and always will be my main bitch. No matter what. No matter how many sweet nothings canuck whispers at me.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No rush. Or even a big deal. Rather you gather youself and do whats gotta get done. MF was just a side piece. You are and always will be my main bitch. No matter what. No matter how many sweet nothings canuck whispers at me.

You can't quit him I get it.:kiss::kiss::kiss::laugh3:

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You just made me cry, asswipe.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if anyone is curious how multi-quote works - you click "multi-quote" on all of the posts that you want to quote, then on the last one just hit the regular "quote" button. It will gather all of the quotes in one post. Makes it easier than having to go back and quote every individual post. :yo:

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if anyone is curious how multi-quote works - you click "multi-quote" on all of the posts that you want to quote, then on the last one just hit the regular "quote" button. It will gather all of the quotes in one post. Makes it easier than having to go back and quote every individual post. :yo:

Thanks, I was wondering.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lie:

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In death, his name was Aaron Chapman. Maybe another p, can't recall.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v69RuwsGv_I&feature=player_embedded]Death Star Destroys Enterprise (Special Edition) - IGN Original - YouTube[/ame]

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to throw it out there, I will have absolutely no hand in trolling on the new fn site. I will not mention that people should come here and the fact that there is not only actual but fair moderation and they seem to actually give a shit. I will also not go on a rampage attempting to make life a living hell over there for a while. I do not see multiple bans coming my way at all.

Fuck it.... I cant keep that farce up..... It is all true.

I won't be "trolling" - that never was my style in the first place. I will be on the lookout for one or two of they good guys (like MFN, Bishop, CI, hbomb, etc) and letting hem know where we are - if that's possible at all.

However, I fully expect that it's going to be a brand new format and all of the "old" links will be blown away. It's what I would do.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be "trolling" - that never was my style in the first place. I will be on the lookout for one or two of they good guys (like MFN, Bishop, CI, hbomb, etc) and letting hem know where we are - if that's possible at all.

However, I fully expect that it's going to be a brand new format and all of the "old" links will be blown away. It's what I would do.

I don't understand why they bought the site in the first place.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bishop and Centre Ice posted on the hockey threads a lot and the trading deadline starts tomorrow. If Fan Nation is up and running (yeah I didn't type that with a straight face) maybe we could trade DJ to SI for them. :rant:

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I'm running out of things to quote......

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why they bought the site in the first place.

Probably some type of corporate asset grab. Thinking FN was a cutting edge social network they could take advantage of. Then they stuck advertisements in and the whole platform cratered.

Kind of like their magazine - moved to a demographic that no one wanted.

Funny thing is - I don't see this "Fantasy Sports" concept being a success. They are competing against established name brands with only the SI logo on their side. I don't think they understand - the SI brand doesn't mean shit anymore.