• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing...on FN I was on the NCAA TnR and Message Boards and only saw some of you when you wandered over (Mondo, Otis, etc) or when I did those TD's back in the day. I'm liking it here the more I get used to it.

Do miss the Ice Haus, but this and FN IS DEAD are both a lot like that...

If GR isn't wandering over, there's probably a place you could open your own establishment. And people actually have the vcash to pay their tab.

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Like it a lot. Not to beat a dead horse, but knowing people are actually in charge and CARE about the site is a very nice thing. I do miss the confines of WLII or whatever other group was being used at the time. But such is life. If it's that pressing there's always the book of face.

if the wrong people find us here then we get a sub-forum about girls field hockey, even he-who-shall-not-be-named wouldn't expect us to be there

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the wrong people find us here then we get a sub-forum about girls field hockey, even he-who-shall-not-be-named wouldn't expect us to be there

He probably trolls there looking for chicks.

I'm trying to search all of our old stuff on there before the site goes live incase it gets lost forever. Not much luck, but some interesting finds.

Boykin8OrtonINT_zps3b99f540.gif

The fact that some of the stuff was in private groups is making the search more difficult I believe.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing...on FN I was on the NCAA TnR and Message Boards and only saw some of you when you wandered over (Mondo, Otis, etc) or when I did those TD's back in the day. I'm liking it here the more I get used to it.

Do miss the Ice Haus, but this and FN IS DEAD are both a lot like that...

And the CFB guys seem to be a nice, reasonable bunch. Relying on my old experiences, I was a bit overboard the first couple of posts, but they didn't fight back (which I am most grateful for), gave me some time to settle in and all seems good.

I can even type Texas now. :gaah:

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is always the wonderful 'ignore' feature....

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is always the wonderful 'ignore' feature....

that has already been done, but you're still going to know he's there. wonder what it does when he quotes someone. I know they said we can see it if someone quotes him

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be kind of funny if you can see the quote but not what he had to say about it

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be kind of funny if you can see the quote but not what he had to say about it

I think what they meant was, youll see people quoting him, but nothing he actually posts himself.

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how DJ called everyone his fan club, yet followed us over here.

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how DJ called everyone his fan club, yet followed us over here.

how did he find us here, anybody ever figure it out? or did he just hit every forum til he found the right one?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that has already been done, but you're still going to know he's there. wonder what it does when he quotes someone. I know they said we can see it if someone quotes him

I think what they meant was, youll see people quoting him, but nothing he actually posts himself.

This is correct. Anything he directly posts will not show up. Anything anyone else posts, including quotes of him, will.

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:canada:Thanks Mondo and HAPPY CANADA DAY BITCHES! :canada:

So is it a celebration of kind of being like us? Like "Hey, we're our own country! But we never truly separated from England and kinda still honour their monarchs!"

And speak French to boot.

Last edited by a moderator: