• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you guys expecting more people over or is this pretty much the whole gang?

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you guys expecting more people over or is this pretty much the whole gang?

We may have a few more trickle in once Fan Nation goes live with their new and exciting format and folks realize that a stake has been driven through their hearts. I figure we will keep the Fannation Is Dead alive for awhile as it seems to be the place for bullshitting at the entry level.

But I would like to think most of us have traversed into the body of the Hoop and are pretty damned happy with where we have landed.

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may have a few more trickle in once Fan Nation goes live with their new and exciting format and folks realize that a stake has been driven through their hearts. I figure we will keep the Fannation Is Dead alive for awhile as it seems to be the place for bullshitting at the entry level.

But I would like to think most of us have traversed into the body of the Hoop and are pretty damned happy with where we have landed.

I just want to throw it out there, I will have absolutely no hand in trolling on the new fn site. I will not mention that people should come here and the fact that there is not only actual but fair moderation and they seem to actually give a shit. I will also not go on a rampage attempting to make life a living hell over there for a while. I do not see multiple bans coming my way at all.

Fuck it.... I cant keep that farce up..... It is all true.

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably only a trickle from this point.

Do you remember MF's last name? Saw a dude named aaron posting on SI.com, wanted to reach out but was unsure.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to throw it out there, I will have absolutely no hand in trolling on the new fn site. I will not mention that people should come here and the fact that there is not only actual but fair moderation and they seem to actually give a shit. I will also not go on a rampage attempting to make life a living hell over there for a while. I do not see multiple bans coming my way at all.

Fuck it.... I cant keep that farce up..... It is all true.

If they are going to start trying to charge after that lame ass crap they have thrown out there the last couple of years, they deserve to go down in flames.:flame:

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you remember MF's last name? Saw a dude named aaron posting on SI.com, wanted to reach out but was unsure.
I did the other night. Give me time to get more clear headed.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing wrong with having thread to chat and BS in, about all active team boards have a OT/BS thread. There's a thread here that a few others and I have been chatting in for years now. The board layout might take a little while to get used to, but I believe y'all will like it here. There are a few turds, but the truly obnoxious trolls get axed pretty quickly.