• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

our rookies so far

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the big surprises to me are curl and wright . both are showing well

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't front. I can't say I was too impressed with the Skins draft class well into the season. It was hard, at least for me, to be impressed with much of anything Skins related when they were sitting at 2-7 after losses to the Giants n Lions. They did rebound nicely the last 7 games and most of my ire during that stretch was linked to Haskins and Turner's offensive approach which I felt played it too safe.

The draft class and the FAs did rebound nicely those last 7 games and with moderately better QB play. I think the Skins could've defeated Carolina and Seattle as well. Curl no doubt was the runaway winner for the diamond in the rough award and the OL as a whole gets the nice rebound after a rough start award.

The whole team including the coaches get the big props award for their 2nd half play and adjustments in games, but also get the WTF! award for their 1st half play and coaching in games. Figuring out the slow/bonehead performances in the 1st half of games is a must this offseason.

RR gets the dapped up award for being man enough to admit he made some mistakes, I'm talking mainly about the unopen QB competition and naming Haskins the opening game starter. Though it wouldn't surprise me if we found out Snyder's triflin ass had something to do with that a few years down the road. RR also gets the inspiration award mainly for kickin cancer all up in its neck. As well as mitigating the Haskins fiasco by cutting it off before it became a full on disaster.

And while in totality the draft class and the FA class both get better than average marks when looking at the season as a whole. One season a good/great draft class does not make. Here's to buillding upon it though.

And now I gotta go, My baby bro took his bucket to walmart for an oil change and needs a ride. More thoughts later.

Love peace n hair grease.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok let's look at this rookie class

1) chase young PB player and most likely Rookie DPOY A+

3) Antonio Gibson RB cornerstone offensive player could be steal of the draft A+

4) SaAHdiq Charles OT took 2 snaps and was injured all yr . INcomplete could be a starting OT or OG

4) AGG WR hurt most of the yr 1 catch 3 yds 1 rush 22 yds , fell behind due to injuries and coudnt unseat cam sims . i think he can improve a lot with a good TC incomplete

5) Kieth Ismael C/OG 0 offensive snaps however he has a decent future , C for now

6) Khaleke Hudson LB very very good on special teams 14 total tackles, played very well in his only start C+

7) Kameron Curl S steal of the draft and has to be a starting safety next season A +

7) James Smith williams DE they took a flier on a guy with good measureable but health issues . played well on special teams , had 10 tackles and 0.5 sacks in limited action . has a chance to take RK's playing time with a good off season . i think he is a C + pick

a full off season and TC will help a lot of these guys from round 4 on down so we might get another contributor or 2 from the draft picks

UDRFAS Isiah wright wr 27 catches for 8.3 yds per catch with an off season he could compete for a 4th -6th wr roles . i think he is aan A grade for that kind of production year one . doesnt mean he will last but it was far better then anyone could hope for

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curl will be this year 7th rd headline tv people will be like you can get good talent in the 7th rd like cam Curl