• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our most balanced opponent yet

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikes present a unique challenge to the Bears as IMO they are the most balanced team we have yet to face. They are stout in all phases of the game, altho their running game has been a bit short of expectations this season. That may be in part due to injuries to Dalvin Cook, who is back in the fold, or perhaps more so to the success of their passing game under Cousins. That Thielen/Diggs receiving combo is as potent as any 1-2 punch in the game.

Their defense, like ours, seemed for a while to be adrift, but it looks like they have righted the ship and once again a force to be reckoned with. They are stingy with the pass and especially the running game. The one sizable advantage we have at this point is with turnovers, where we are a +13 to their +1. Let's hope this portends to a positive ratio on Sunday. Good lord am I psyched!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying their D is back because they beat up on Detroit? I don't know... doesn't seem so hard to do.

Not sure where our D went "adrift" outside of like 3-4 costly plays against Miami. We've had like 4-5 bad quarters defensively this year and have been rather dominant outside of that.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I thought the Miami and Pats game the D was less than stellar. Not ridiculously so, but not up to par as it has been the other games. Minny's D was looking worse for a longer period, but I still think it's back and will give our boys all they can handle. Hey, I'd love to be wrong, but I think this will be a true battle coming up.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our D has played 3 bad halfs. This is a huge huge game. A statement game for us I hope. MN is a very good All around team Better then their record.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota has weaknesses on D, that we match up ok against.

I think Anthony Miller has a big game. Cohen has a big game receiving. And Burton will put up his usual. Trubisky plays well.

Our D against their o-line, and the fact that Cousins will put 3-5 possible turnovers out their a game, that we will capitalize on, will be the difference on D.

GO BEARS! I like our chances.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. This is a national game where it's going to show everyone whether the Bears/Trubisky is for real. Two weeks ago without hesitation, I would have picked the Vikings to win this game but last week Trubisky really showed me something and now I'm not sure who's going to win.

I hope what I saw last week wasn't a fluke.

I think Trubisky is going run a lot this game and get some tough first downs with his legs too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking I'm typing so shutting up won't help you asshole.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much money did Minny pay Cousins? He looked worse than Mitch.