• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our First College Football Draft : CHAT

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

Stop stalking my facebook, bitch.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicken in a biskit and sharp cheddar easy cheese is an excellent combo.

220px-Easy_Cheese.JPG

I'll only eat Mozzarella if its cooked. Other than that the only time i'll touch cheese is cheesecake or Cannoli's. Wont touch any other cheeses.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story:

One day my gf (now wife) was super pissed at me, and I had no clue why. She asked me what I've been doing all day and I said I was home the entire day. She said who else was home, I said my mom's been home all day too, you can ask her. She's like oh okay, it's just my friend said she saw you out with another girl. I was like WTF are you talking about? Which friend? She mentions this friend, that has never met me, only seen pictures of me on her facebook or whatever social media was popular at the time. So she said she was sure it was me and described what I looked like. I read over the text and it said I was wearing glasses, and some sort of track suit. I was like 1) I don't wear glasses, 2) I'm not a Russian gangster and don't wear track suits and 3) this bitch has never met me or really seen what I look like how she gonna say it was me?

So I guess it was on this day I realized that yes, all Asians do look alike.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll only eat Mozzarella if its cooked. Other than that the only time i'll touch cheese is cheesecake or Cannoli's. Wont touch any other cheeses.

Yep, yer a nut job alright! lolzzz

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I LOVE cheese. Except that very smelly cheese...gorgonzla I think it is

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really need to collaborate on an NSFW thread can we do an NSFW mock draft? :dhd:

gifs_01.gif

Melanie Iglesias....she's so fine. Can't stand her voice though, lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story:

One day my gf (now wife) was super pissed at me, and I had no clue why. She asked me what I've been doing all day and I said I was home the entire day. She said who else was home, I said my mom's been home all day too, you can ask her. She's like oh okay, it's just my friend said she saw you out with another girl. I was like WTF are you talking about? Which friend? She mentions this friend, that has never met me, only seen pictures of me on her facebook or whatever social media was popular at the time. So she said she was sure it was me and described what I looked like. I read over the text and it said I was wearing glasses, and some sort of track suit. I was like 1) I don't wear glasses, 2) I'm not a Russian gangster and don't wear track suits and 3) this bitch has never met me or really seen what I look like how she gonna say it was me?

I KNEW IT!!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story:

don't worry all whiteys look alike too...

in fact i get UK and Nos confused all the time...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOVE cheese. Except that very smelly cheese...gorgonzla I think it is

Had a deli ham & muenster cheese flatbread sammich with grey poupon for lunch today.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy way to fix that lolzzz

I suppose there is an easy way to fix that. For you it might be harder because she'd probably have to agree to use a bag over her head with a cut out of Baker Mayfields face pasted on.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicken in a biskit and sharp cheddar easy cheese is an excellent combo.

220px-Easy_Cheese.JPG

This combo was a staple in our household growing up. My dad basically lived for this stuff.