• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our first 3 games

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were facing Rodgers, Rivers and now Manning... If we can get out of this 2-1 going into the early bye I think that's pretty good actually... Were not gonna see top tier qb's like this for a while... Our D is getting tested early this season for sure, and I'm thinking this will benefits us down the road ...

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were facing Rodgers, Rivers and now Manning... If we can get out of this 2-1 going into the early bye I think that's pretty good actually... Were not gonna see top tier qb's like this for a while... Our D is getting tested early this season for sure, and I'm thinking this will benefits us down the road ...

Yeah, the schedule is brutal when it comes to the QBs faced early on, and the Hawks will face by far their 3 best opposing QBs early on in the season.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the schedule is brutal when it comes to the QBs faced early on, and the Hawks will face by far their 3 best opposing QBs early on in the season.

:suds:

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our last 6 games we faced Manning twice, Brees, Rodgers, Rivers and the 49ers. I do not recall a tougher 6 game stretch in the history of the Seahawks. We went 5 and 1 in that stretch

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're exactly where we want to be this early in the season. I mentioned in the game thread yesterday that our next game after the BYE will be a brutal one as well. Cousins is a much better pocket passer and decision maker than RG3, I would even argue that he may even be better than RG3 at this point.

We've had a lot of fun with elite passing QB's as of late but even though Cousins isn't elite status, I'd be a little weary about it, especially on 3rd down situations and being on the road. Couple of good things is that we'll be coming out of a BYE and it isn't a 10AM start... I expect them to get much better in passing situations coming out of the BYE on the defensive side.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're exactly where we want to be this early in the season. I mentioned in the game thread yesterday that our next game after the BYE will be a brutal one as well. Cousins is a much better pocket passer and decision maker than RG3, I would even argue that he may even be better than RG3 at this point.

We've had a lot of fun with elite passing QB's as of late but even though Cousins isn't elite status, I'd be a little weary about it, especially on 3rd down situations and being on the road. Couple of good things is that we'll be coming out of a BYE and it isn't a 10AM start... I expect them to get much better in passing situations coming out of the BYE on the defensive side.

Yeah we have to improve our 3rd down defense for sure... But obviously some of that has to do with elite qb's were facing in those situations... I'm confident we'll start locking that down more... It does seem like the refs are letting db's put there feelers out and play a little more aggressive which is a good thing...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can dominate the run defensively and force Cousins to make 40+ throws the game will be ours.

I just dont see a young guy like himself having a great game against us, no young QBs that I can think of have.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's even better to this 2-1 start is the Niners at 1-2. Seattle got it's wake up call with the loss to SD, so we'll see if the Niners get their's against Philly.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe now we should shift our focus to the Cardinals instead of the Niners. Lol

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe now we should shift our focus to the Cardinals instead of the Niners. Lol

San Fran should be better when Smith returns and IF Bowman returns. I expect them to be a tough fight later in the season. It's really too bad we didn't have a week 3 or something against San Fran. Now is the time to beat them. They will be a lot harder later in the season I imagine.

That said, Cards are 3-0 for a reason. Their secondary is probably second best in the league (Seattle being #1), they still have a good front 3 with Campbell and Williams, and their offense is solid... The QB position is their biggest question mark. I really hope the Cards don't sacrifice the farm and trade up for a QB next year. Palmer is slowly getting past his prime and despite the win Stanton is not going to keep that team in regular playoffs.

They are THERE too everywhere else. The LBers are a little weak but every other 'group' is solid on that team.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Fran should be better when Smith returns and IF Bowman returns. I expect them to be a tough fight later in the season. It's really too bad we didn't have a week 3 or something against San Fran. Now is the time to beat them. They will be a lot harder later in the season I imagine.

That said, Cards are 3-0 for a reason. Their secondary is probably second best in the league (Seattle being #1), they still have a good front 3 with Campbell and Williams, and their offense is solid... The QB position is their biggest question mark. I really hope the Cards don't sacrifice the farm and trade up for a QB next year. Palmer is slowly getting past his prime and despite the win Stanton is not going to keep that team in regular playoffs.

They are THERE too everywhere else. The LBers are a little weak but every other 'group' is solid on that team.

We know the Cardinals defense are for real, but offensively, it's remain to be seen. That being said, I do think that the Niners are still the second best team in this division, but they won't be for long unless they figure out some of the undisciplined BS they have been displaying the first three games. If they continue this way, I'll be very happy.:pound: