• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: OU @ Notre Dame

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like this thread is about the refs.

Everyone knows Big12 refs love ND.

OU doesn't usually win a game that they should, especially on the road.

I'm guessing ND will shut down OU's run game and Blake Bell will fold badly.

Call me a pessimist.

:pray:

Avy bet anyone?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Notre Dame

I hate Rudy

I even hate Lucky Charms

We've lost 7 straight to these bastards that started with them ending 'The Streak'. Time to end it. Their Bell gets rung Saturday!

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU should win this one easily imo.

Ehhh. I don't see an ooc game traveling to south bend as being anything easy. Scheduling Colorado State, Georgia State, and TNChat all at home is easy - but traveling to an away game against Notre Dame is not easy.

With that said, I, as their biggest hater, am pulling for OU to pull this one off. Want them undefeated when they come to the RRSO.

OU 31
Irish 21

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehhh. I don't see an ooc game traveling to south bend as being anything easy. Scheduling Colorado State, Georgia State, and TNChat all at home is easy - but traveling to an away game against Notre Dame is not easy.

With that said, I, as their biggest hater, am pulling for OU to pull this one off. Want them undefeated when they come to the RRSO.

OU 31
Irish 21

You may be right but they sure were easy in Miami. As for this year, the refs should be able to cheat OU and they should still win! Lets examine that:

Notre Dame 28 Temple 6 ...... Temple's 0-3 lost to Fordham!!!
Michigan 41 ND 30 .... seen Michigans last 2 last second wins over Akron and UConn?
Notre Dame 31 Purdue 24 .... (Wisconsin 41 Purdue 10) Purdue's 1-3 beat Indiana St 20-14
Notre Dame 17 Mich. St. 13..... (MSU did beat Western Michigan Broncos 26-13)

No excuses! Most people down played Alabama's win over an undefeated ND team 42-14(ND should never been there) yet this is going to be a close one? :bawling: Amazing how different it is when it's your team. :scratch: OU should win easy! If not...:L

RACER-MIKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Notre Dame

I hate Rudy

I even hate Lucky Charms

We've lost 7 straight to these bastards that started with them ending 'The Streak'. Time to end it. Their Bell gets rung Saturday!

that is the truth every thing you just said it is time to change it :suds:

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right but they sure were easy in Miami. As for this year, the refs should be able to cheat OU and they should still win! Lets examine that:

Notre Dame 28 Temple 6 ...... Temple's 0-3 lost to Fordham!!!
Michigan 41 ND 30 .... seen Michigans last 2 last second wins over Akron and UConn?
Notre Dame 31 Purdue 24 .... (Wisconsin 41 Purdue 10) Purdue's 1-3 beat Indiana St 20-14
Notre Dame 17 Mich. St. 13..... (MSU did beat Western Michigan Broncos 26-13)

No excuses! Most people down played Alabama's win over an undefeated ND team 42-14(ND should never been there) yet this is going to be a close one? :bawling: Amazing how different it is when it's your team. :scratch: OU should win easy! If not...:L

:wtf2:

Of course undefeated ND deserved to be there, every other eligible team lost, ND played a tough schedule, that's how the system works. ND didn't beat any of those teams last year impressively either and still won @ OK last year. Those games aren't as telling as you'd like them to be.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course undefeated ND deserved to be there, every other eligible team lost, ND played a tough schedule, that's how the system works. ND didn't beat any of those teams last year impressively either and still won @ OK last year. Those games aren't as telling as you'd like them to be.

Ignore him Hoosier. He's not worth your time and effort.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree! I said OTHER PEOPLE down played Bama's win. Now those same people are already making excuses. It is obvious some people's reading skills leave a lot to be desired (not yours NDHoosier). Some of us state facts as I did above with scores and some people just run their mouths! :nod: I hope ND destroys OU if not for one person in particular. I don't think it's going to happen but one can sure hope!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree! I said OTHER PEOPLE down played Bama's win. Now those same people are already making excuses. It is obvious some people's reading skills leave a lot to be desired (not yours NDHoosier). Some of us state facts as I did above with scores and some people just run their mouths! :nod: I hope ND destroys OU if not for one person in particular. I don't think it's going to happen but one can sure hope!

Don't bet on it.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm worried about this game.

I have no confidence in Kelly, Diaco, or our talent level at the QB position, or the DB's.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SouthBend.jpg