• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Zimmerman Not Guilty

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it has anything to do with justifiable homicide, but found an interesting article that the drink and skittles Trayvon had in his possession could be combined with cough medicine to create an intoxicating drink called "lean". Again, nobody deserved to die based solely on skittles and a big gulp, but it may have been less innocent than most believe. Skittles, Arizona Iced Tea, Robitussin = ?Drank? Or ?Lean? | The Real Revo

Martin had admitted having lean on Facebook. But as you said, it's not relevant to this case. He also had women's jewelry and a screwdriver (possible burglary tool) in his backpack at school when he was suspended for having drugs (pot in a sandwich bag). But the drug are irrelevant, and only relevance about the stuff in the backpack is he could've been a burglar. However, that would only justify Zimmerman to call the police if he knew that. There is no way for Zimmerman to know that when he didn't know who he was looking that night. Even if he had, that would not justify him to follow him, just call the police.

In February 2012, he told the police that he saw somebody suspicious but didn't want to get involved personally. The guy he saw was gone by the time the police got there. Then, he followed this time because he got frustrated with them getting away.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he questionably helped some people after a non injury accident? Well why didn't you say so... then I see no reason why he shouldn't be arming himself and stalking people on the sidewalk in the dark of night.... Especially 17 year old kids carrying an intimidating big gulp and a scary ass bag of skittles.

Ha ha. What a tool you are.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it has anything to do with justifiable homicide, but found an interesting article that the drink and skittles Trayvon had in his possession could be combined with cough medicine to create an intoxicating drink called "lean". Again, nobody deserved to die based solely on skittles and a big gulp, but it may have been less innocent than most believe. Skittles, Arizona Iced Tea, Robitussin = ?Drank? Or ?Lean? | The Real Revo

Don't let the Trayvon apologists hear you say this. It just gets worse and worse for this thug.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Don't let the Trayvon apologists hear you say this. It just gets worse and worse for this thug.

Yeah! I don't know any 17-year-olds who drink intoxicating beverages.

So just to be sure I'm following you: any teen who smokes pot, drinks intoxicating beverages, and uses foul language deserves to die. Seems like a perfectly reasonable point of view.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

So just to be sure I'm following you: any teen who smokes pot, drinks intoxicating beverages, and uses foul language deserves to die. Seems like a perfectly reasonable point of view.

It's just trolling Crimson. Pay no attention.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not necessarily. He got what happened to him for being a "cracker hating" thug who tried to get tough with the wrong guy.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, just be shot. Luck of the draw if they survive. And they have to be a minority. If not, they're fine. You forgot this was NolanNonsense you were talking to.

;)

In all seriousness though, all they're saying is that the suspicions might be right. But even then, it doesn't justify what he did. Unless Zimmerman knew these facts, it would also not justify him calling the police, per se, but I'd be okay with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, just be shot. Luck of the draw if they survive. And they have to be a minority. If not, they're fine. You forgot this was NolanNonsense you were talking to.

;)

Like Zimmerman?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not necessarily. He got what happened to him for being a "cracker hating" thug who tried to get tough with the wrong guy.

Ah, I see. Apparently he should have run away multiple times? Only folks carrying guns have a right to defend themselves in Florida, right?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, some people won't just be pointing this out to say that suspicions might be right. They would just do this to blame the victim and make him look bad. Some will be trying to justify their racist thoughts. Some may not be racist but just distrusting of youth. Biased either way.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Zimmerman?

Yep, the focus is on the victim; if a minority helps out, good for them.

Just in case it wasn't clear, I don't believe any of this. I'm being sarcastic.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would see some of this, if Zimmerman had his gun visible and Martin still tried to fight. However, if he did not believe Zimmerman had a gun, by the evidence that he was beating Zimmerman, he was beating the right guy. I guess I just don't blame him for not seeing a concealed weapon. One of the many reasons why I don't fight is because some might have a gun, but then again, I have not ever been followed like that (that I know of, of course).

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I see. Apparently he should have run away multiple times? Only folks carrying guns have a right to defend themselves in Florida, right?

He should not have attacked Zimmerman and started beating on him. Perhaps it was the skittles, and cough syrup concoction that made him all crazy and caused him to attack. Perhaps it was just his hate for white people and he thought Zimmerman was white.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would see some of this, if Zimmerman had his gun visible and Martin still tried to fight. However, if he did not believe Zimmerman had a gun, by the evidence that he was beating Zimmerman, he was beating the right guy. I guess I just don't blame him for not seeing a concealed weapon. One of the many reasons why I don't fight is because some might have a gun, but then again, I have not ever been followed like that (that I know of, of course).

There it is. Martin should have just swallowed his racial hatred and walked away.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Here's another major issue: as neighborhood watch, once Martin was running, Zimmerman had accomplished his goal, right? Discourage crime. Well, Martin was running for the exit so far as Zimmerman knew - and stated on the 911 call. So mission accomplished. But even then he didn't disengage. Instead he tried to catch Martin.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ran away.

No, he jumped on Zimmerman when Zimmerman questioned him. You mes with the bull, sometimes you get the horn. I'm just having a hard time feeling sorry for Martin.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No, he jumped on Zimmerman when Zimmerman questioned him. You mes with the bull, sometimes you get the horn. I'm just having a hard time feeling sorry for Martin.

It is indisputable - assuming Zimmerman was telling the truth on the 911 call - that Martin ran away from him, and that Zimmerman followed him. What happened after that is based on speculation and Zimmerman's statements after he killed Martin.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is indisputable - assuming Zimmerman was telling the truth on the 911 call - that Martin ran away from him, and that Zimmerman followed him. What happened after that is based on speculation and Zimmerman's statements after he killed Martin.

Somehow they ended up fighting and since Martin was much bigger and younger he got the gun from Zimmerman. He should have kept running. No way could Zimmernamn out-run Martin and tackle him to start the confrontation.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Somehow they ended up fighting and since Martin was much bigger and younger he got the gun from Zimmerman. He should have kept running. No way could Zimmernamn out-run Martin and tackle him to start the confrontation.

The facts seem to dispute that. After all, Martin is the one who was shot to death. But hey, feel free to adopt a version of events which suits your view of the involved parties.