• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Zimmerman Not Guilty

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Majority of the guys on SportsHoopla are cowards just like GZ and why they disregard the fact, it was a fist fight with a child. If children make you fear for your life, why are you even the neighborhood watch nominee??

I can tell you if I got my ass handed to me by a CHILD, no one would have ever knew about it other than him, God, and those on the scene.
Jay how tall are you and how much do you weigh??

At the time of the incident GZ was 5' 7" tall and weighed appx 185 lbs. while trayvon was 5'11" and 158 lbs. you make it sound like trayvon was a 12 year old 5 foot 100 child he was a young man. who repeatedly was in fights and bragged about it.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqo9gPxT6A8]Snoop Lion ft. Drake and Cori B. - "No Guns Allowed" (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Majority of the guys on SportsHoopla are cowards just like GZ and why they disregard the fact, it was a fist fight with a child. If children make you fear for your life, why are you even the neighborhood watch nominee??

I can tell you if I got my ass handed to me by a CHILD, no one would have ever knew about it other than him, God, and those on the scene.

Child huh?

New-Bloody-George-Zimmerman-Photos-Released-494x277.jpg

"I can tell you if I got my ass handed to me by a CHILD, no one would have ever knew about it"

And you call other people cowards?

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay how tall are you and how much do you weigh??

At the time of the incident GZ was 5' 7" tall and weighed appx 185 lbs. while trayvon was 5'11" and 158 lbs. you make it sound like trayvon was a 12 year old 5 foot 100 child he was a young man. who repeatedly was in fights and bragged about it.

Thats besides the point Jarrod. How many fist fights have you been in to where you feared for your life? can you answer that honestly?

I have been jumped 2 on 6, 5 on 20, and the most challenging, 1 on 15. When those 15 guys got me to the ground, not ONCE!, did i fear for my life. my only thoughts were, which one will be man enough to fight me one on one after?

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Child huh?

New-Bloody-George-Zimmerman-Photos-Released-494x277.jpg

"I can tell you if I got my ass handed to me by a CHILD, no one would have ever knew about it"

And you call other people cowards?

whats your point? you are not making sense?

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats besides the point Jarrod. How many fist fights have you been in to where you feared for your life? can you answer that honestly?

I have been jumped 2 on 6, 5 on 20, and the most challenging, 1 on 15. When those 15 guys got me to the ground, not ONCE!, did i fear for my life. my only thoughts were, which one will be man enough to fight me one on one after?
HAHAHAHA yea im sure when you were getting jumped by 15 people the only thing you were thinking about while they were beating you is which one would fight me one on one.

Why did you avoid my question? because it does matter? if someone approaches me at night in the rain wearing a hoodie who is 6 foot 4 and punches me in the face and jumps on me while im on the ground I sure as hell wouldn't be thinking hmm I wonder if this guy would have fought me straight up instead of just sucker punching me.
I say 6 foot 4 because I am 6 foot tall so that would be the height difference of trayvon over GZ

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:bullshit: Gotta call BS on your 'tour of duty' crap. In no way did you fight off 15 guys. Get real and focus on the subject Superman.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats your point? you are not making sense?
His point is that the supposed CHILD you are reffering to did this to the GROWN MAN that you are also reffering too.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit: Gotta call BS on your 'tour of duty' crap. In no way did you fight off 15 guys. Get real and focus on the subject Superman.
:agree::lol:

Internet tough guy???

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did i really make myself sound like superman? why dont you read it again. when you read it again, you will see that they had me on the ground. You need more detail? They were kicking, stomping, punchin, stracthing me, etc.. My thoughts were focused on when it was over and thats the reason i said after. wow, you people never fail to amaze, and that might be an understatement...

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His point is that the supposed CHILD you are reffering to did this to the GROWN MAN that you are also reffering too.

i got that genius, it was his statement underneath in question form.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree::lol:

Internet tough guy???

you seem to have the same comprehension problem? maybe you guys read too fast or twist things to make it sound the way you prefer it to sound? Like the way you speak for the whole nation who might feel some sort of compassion.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did i really make myself sound like superman? why dont you read it again. when you read it again, you will see that they had me on the ground. You need more detail? They were kicking, stomping, punchin, stracthing me, etc.. My thoughts were focused on when it was over and thats the reason i said after. wow, you people never fail to amaze, and that might be an understatement...
I got your point. Either they were 15 midgets from the Lollypop Guild or you would have been hospitalized . Some of us who post here actually have been in fights.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got your point. Either they were 15 midgets from the Lollypop Guild or you would have been hospitalized . Some of us who post here actually have been in fights.

why do you think this is a fact? I was very sore and bruised the next day but that doesnt warrant a trip to the emergency room. you must be very fragile?

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea either that giants fan who couldn't take a beating from 2 dodgers fans is a huge pussy or this dude is the roughest toughest man to ever walk the streets cus it took 15 guys to beat him down and he still got up and walked away immediately thinking I could have taken each one of them one on one. HAHAHAHA

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have been jumped 2 on 6, 5 on 20, and the most challenging, 1 on 15. When those 15 guys got me to the ground, not ONCE!, did i fear for my life. my only thoughts were, which one will be man enough to fight me one on one after?[/QUO

5 on 20 or 1 on 15 I'm shooting if I'm strapped, fuck that. I feel that I get down with the best of em, however, in those situations somebody is going to feel the burn.

Im assuming you weren't strapped though, I guess the only thing left is to do is put your back to something and start swinging with your eyes open.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do you think this is a fact? I was very sore and bruised the next day but that doesnt warrant a trip to the emergency room. you must be very fragile?

Well then ,I'm glad you could make it thru that kind of beating, I'm not sure with my training that I could. Anyway...back to the subject.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea either that giants fan who couldn't take a beating from 2 dodgers fans is a huge pussy or this dude is the roughest toughest man to ever walk the streets cus it took 15 guys to beat him down and he still got up and walked away immediately thinking I could have taken each one of them one on one. HAHAHAHA

I like the way you guys run with stuff. I never claim to be the roughest or toughest. When they got me on the ground, I curled up in a ball, so most of the attack/damage was done to my back, arms, and legs. It wasnt about thinking i can take them one on one, it was about having heart to do so, mixed with foolish pride. I actually had a busted knee cap from the fall so i would of lost a one on one as well. The point of me telling you the story was to point out I never Feared for my life, not to impress someone on the internet. Get real Jarrod

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have been jumped 2 on 6, 5 on 20, and the most challenging, 1 on 15. When those 15 guys got me to the ground, not ONCE!, did i fear for my life. my only thoughts were, which one will be man enough to fight me one on one after?[/QUO

5 on 20 or 1 on 15 I'm shooting if I'm strapped, fuck that. I feel that I get down with the best of em, however, in those situations somebody is going to feel the burn.

Im assuming you weren't strapped though, I guess the only thing left is to do is put your back to something and start swinging with your eyes open.

I busted my knee, so i just stayed down and curled up in a ball. Im glad they got tired fast and felt they got their point across in a short amount of time! lol

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the way you guys run with stuff. I never claim to be the roughest or toughest. When they got me on the ground, I curled up in a ball, so most of the attack/damage was done to my back, arms, and legs. It wasnt about thinking i can take them one on one, it was about having heart to do so, mixed with foolish pride. I actually had a busted knee cap from the fall so i would of lost a one on one as well. The point of me telling you the story was to point out I never Feared for my life, not to impress someone on the internet. Get real Jarrod
And my point is just because you didn't fear for your life doesn't mean that GZ didn't. he didn't grow up the same way you did or in the same place. just like you didn't grow up how or where he did. Just because you weren't scared doesn't mean that he wasn't. every person is wired differently, that is why there are people who get into the ring and box or mma fight and others who wouldn't do that.