• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Winter Is Coming | Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Natlie Dormer is so fucking hot. Mmm... mmm... mmm.

lol You will never-ever be allowed to meet my wife.

Unlike the chicks in this pic, my wife's hair is almost that long and it's real. She is better looking than her without make up and my wife's eyes are like silver blue cat eyes that look straight thru you.

Nope....it'll never happen.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Jack, you are very lucky man. Can't wait to catch Natalie Dormer on Season Two. I loved her in The Tudors. I just love her features.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I have this problem with looking at other women, lol. It's just what it is, the wife don't care, but she pretends like she does,,lol.

haha

Well Jack, you are very lucky man. Can't wait to catch Natalie Dormer on Season Two. I loved her in The Tudors. I just love her features.

yeah.....well....not feeling the luck lately my friend. lol

Speaking of which...just got the "get up and take a shower" look.

Off to my long black day boys. Later!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so far the books are good too.. i'm a couple chapters in to the 2nd one.. gunna have to get on my horse to finish before apr 1st

im on the last 100 pages of the fifth book...he really fucked up the 4th and 5th books...the books are great, but he just made a way stupid decision to split the last two...should have been one book, instead it is very anti-climatic.

folks watching the series would highly benefit from reading the books, i think you get way more out of it.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game of Thrones is a good series, George RR Martin is a fag though, I lost interest in this story waiting years for him to produce A Dance with Dragons, Good Author poor planner. I may pick up the last book and finish it, but I don't want to have to re read the rest to refresh my mind..

his real problem is (believe it or not) he is a video game addict, maybe he is addicted to WoW or some shit...so don't expect the 6th book anytime soon, in fact i would not be surprised if he died before it gets released.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im on the last 100 pages of the fifth book...he really fucked up the 4th and 5th books...the books are great, but he just made a way stupid decision to split the last two...should have been one book, instead it is very anti-climatic.

folks watching the series would highly benefit from reading the books, i think you get way more out of it.

I'm sure he would have preferred to not split it, but it wasn't really his decision. The publisher couldn't publish it at that size. Maybe he shouldn't have split it the way he did, I don't know. I know some people didn't like them, but I did. They couldn't keep the pace of book 3, and 4 & 5 kind of reset the stage a bit.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he would have preferred to not split it, but it wasn't really his decision. The publisher couldn't publish it at that size. Maybe he shouldn't have split it the way he did, I don't know. I know some people didn't like them, but I did. They couldn't keep the pace of book 3, and 4 & 5 kind of reset the stage a bit.

i understand that, but it greatly threw off the rhythm of the story, unfortunately.

still a great story but it made it rather difficult to follow in books 4 and 5.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his real problem is (believe it or not) he is a video game addict, maybe he is addicted to WoW or some shit...so don't expect the 6th book anytime soon, in fact i would not be surprised if he died before it gets released.

Yea I read that too, I went to his website a few times to keep up dated but like I said, you lose interest quick on these things, lol. From your description, Sounds like I may not want to continue the saga.. Do you think I would have to re read all the books again to get back on track or does the 2 new ones get right back to it.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand that, but it greatly threw off the rhythm of the story, unfortunately.

still a great story but it made it rather difficult to follow in books 4 and 5

Ok, forget my question, you answered it here, lol.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck that game. It owned my life for like a year.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amped for tomorrow... This series is friggin awesome. I rewatched all of Season One in like three days, lol.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amped for tomorrow... This series is friggin awesome. I rewatched all of Season One in like three days, lol.

I'm re-watching too. I re-read the books last year to remind myself of the details before I read the latest, and then watched the series. If it had never been a book series....I would still be totally fucking satisfied. This series is so goddamn awesome. At least 5 of the actors have completely supplanted the image I had in mind of their characters. I won't say which, because I think they're all awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe i'm just easy to please, but i really liked books 4-5. but then i wasn't expecting him to top book 3. pretty much impossible to do that. after book 3, there needed to be a come down to be honest. but book 6-7 ought to kick major fuckin ass. the setup is there.