• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Winter Is Coming | Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Samwell Tarley

The Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Gilly because of how she keeps hope
2. Gilly because she talks to me
3. Gilly because she has almost half her teeth

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Doreah (the handmaiden in the vault)
2. Margaery Tyrell
3. Daenerys Targaryen

Honorable mention: Cersei Lannister (she'd be a fun angry fuck)

Robb's new wife has an amazing body (dat ass), but her face, nope.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lmao, this is awesome. Whomever this was must reveal themselves so I can give rep.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also spelt Tarly wrong. :tsk:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Doreah (the handmaiden in the vault)
2. Margaery Tyrell
3. Daenerys Targaryen

Honorable mention: Cersei Lannister (she'd be a fun angry fuck)

ah damn, doreah, thanks JS.. and agreed w/ her being up there.. i actually like robb's new wife's face :noidea:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah damn, doreah, thanks JS.. and agreed w/ her being up there.. i actually like robb's new wife's face :confused:

She is fucking gorgeous. Beautiful face, great body, great smile... Seems to know how to please. But she may fuck around behind your back it seems.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is fucking gorgeous. Beautiful face, great body, great smile... Seems to know how to please. But she may fuck around behind your back it seems.

ya.. what a brutal way to kill her off.. makes me sad

that story line might not be filled with the most important characters, at least, as of yet.. but they certianly kill them off in a brutal fashion.. vasaerys via molten gold comes to mind as another

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya.. what a brutal way to kill her off.. makes me sad

that story line might not be filled with the most important characters, at least, as of yet.. but they certianly kill them off in a brutal fashion.. vasaerys via molten gold comes to mind as another

That was probably one of my favorite scenes so far in the series. Great dialogue and a great ending to a character. :evil:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah well the correct spelling was already taken. so it was either that or samtar38 or nightswatchsam

lol, you gonna start hitting the treadmill or what? You nearly got eaten by wights.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's lost in Dany's storyline is the common folks of Qarth are going to suffer tremendously as a result of her. Every one of their leaders has been killed, not to mention their business leaders. There will be anarchy and their economy is going to take a serious hit as a result.

Khaleesi is bad luck. Her family is killed in Westeros, her brother and husband die within a short span of one another, now the city of Qarth resorts to anarchy. She was probably at games 1 and 2 of the finals as well.

Samwell Tarley

The Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you gonna start hitting the treadmill or what? You nearly got eaten by wights.

some days i do work in the grain mill. not sure what a treadmill is. its hard for me. my father told me i wasn't worthy of his land and title so i have low self esteem.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's lost in Dany's storyline is the common folks of Qarth are going to suffer tremendously as a result of her. Every one of their leaders has been killed, not to mention their business leaders. There will be anarchy and their economy is going to take a serious hit as a result.

Khaleesi is bad luck. Her family is killed in Westeros, her brother and husband die within a short span of one another, now the city of Qarth resorts to anarchy. She was probably at games 1 and 2 of the finals as well.

lol, I am hoping this is just you on a rant and anarchy doesn't actually happen. If it does, STOP SPOILING THE SERIES/BOOKS!

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some days i do work in the grain mill. not sure what a treadmill is. its hard for me. my father told me i wasn't worthy of his land and title so i have low self esteem.

The Scarlet Knights, Sam? I would have figured you for a Black Knights of the Hudson kind of guy...

Samwell Tarley

The Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Scarlet Knights, Sam? I would have figured you for a Black Knights of the Hudson kind of guy...

i seen dozens of black knights. always fancied meself in scarlet. i bet Gilly would like me in scarlet.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honourable mention Brienne...

Is that the wildling girl? She'd be my HM.

We agree!!

LMAO. Rep!

Not to mention getting her husband killed over a slave girl, getting his soul stolen by letting a witch treat him, and allowing nearly her entire tribe to be killed in the desert or Qarth. It's a miracle Jorah is still alive.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think she was just fine with it. I actually thought that Sersei (sp?) was doing her a huge favor and showed a little kindness for maybe the first time ever. Especially with how she talked about the life of being queen in a loveless marriage in the previous episode.

Alright, since the season is over, who are your top 3 GOT hotties?

1. Margaery (new queen) - such a beauty, great eyes
2. Woman in red - although be careful of what can come out of that va-jay-jay
3. Cersei - probably up for just about anything

1. Robb's fine ass girl.......
2. Margaery, she can be my Queen in bed.
3. Fire Priestess. I'll leave something burning in her.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO