• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Winter Is Coming | Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Zwings40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I haven't read the books or done any research into them... so as far as im concerned this isn't a spoiler, just speculation.

I don't think Tyrion died, His injury did look bad, but the way he "died" looked like he may have just passed out. Plus the Lannestors are sure to have the best medical treatment available for em. Especially with him being a hero of the battle they will do all they can to keep him alive.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read the books or done any research into them... so as far as im concerned this isn't a spoiler, just speculation.

I don't think Tyrion died, His injury did look bad, but the way he "died" looked like he may have just passed out. Plus the Lannestors are sure to have the best medical treatment available for em. Especially with him being a hero of the battle they will do all they can to keep him alive.

I dunno, it looked like the blade pierced through the front of his skull. I hope he's okay! If not, at least he went out in heroic fashion.

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine Tyrion died from that wound, it was barely more than a scratch.

What happened to Stannis? Captured, or pulled away by his own men?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, it looked like the blade pierced through the front of his skull. I hope he's okay! If not, at least he went out in heroic fashion.

I think it just slashed his face. by the mark it looks a glancing blow and he will lose blood or pass out from shock. if it went through his skull his eye would be gone no? I think he lives with a wicked wicked scar. but not as much a scar as his sister or joffery will get for that betrayal.

hey guys Papa is home..... I think he may be very very happy with Tyrion and very very unhappy with Joffery and Cersai.

I can't imagine Tyrion died from that wound, it was barely more than a scratch.

What happened to Stannis? Captured, or pulled away by his own men?

stannis looked to be dragged away with his soldiers when the reinforcements came.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate the Lannisters

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am neutral with him because he too hates his family... He is loyal though.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starks are of course my favorite. I like the Greyjoys as well, only because I am sort of addicted to vikings, and their House was created to sort of mock the vikings. However, I consider myself an honorable and loyal person, so I fucking hate Theon.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joffrey is suck a little fucking fairy. I want to see his head on a fucking spike.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Fuck the King's Guard, fuck the city... Fuck... the King."

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Lannisters minus Joffrey, although I really enjoy hating him. They're easily the most interesting characters in the show. Maybe it's just me but last night's episode really strengthened my connection to the family. I mean, did anyone want Stannis to win the battle?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Lannisters minus Joffrey, although I really enjoy hating him. They're easily the most interesting characters in the show. Maybe it's just me but last night's episode really strengthened my connection to the family. I mean, did anyone want Stannis to win the battle?

Yes.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part of this series is that each season is SO long, there is hardly ANYTHING from the books left out. But as I have only seen season 1, I can't comment on 2.

I am on book 4 - still good.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh...maybe he does something in the books later to make him cooler, but at this point it's been made clear by everyone that nobody likes him or thinks he would be a good king. Joffrey is a **** but Tyrion and Tywin pretty much call the shots, so I'll take the Lannisters over the Baratheons.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hate House Lannister that much. Tyrion is the only one I like. Cersei is a ****, even though I wanna bang her. Jamie is a POS. Joffrey is a bitch. Tywin is a cocky Stark-hater. The rest of the Lannisters are golden haired ladyboys.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hate House Lannister that much. Tyrion is the only one I like. Cersei is a ****, even though I wanna bang her. Jamie is a POS. Joffrey is a bitch. Tywin is a cocky Stark-hater. The rest of the Lannisters are golden haired ladyboys.

Cersei can be a heartless ****, but everything she does is to protect her family. She's maybe the most complex character in the series and that makes me like her. Jaime is pretty fuckin cool IMO and Tywin is just a badass.

I like the Starks but mostly just Arya and Bran. The rest just really aren't that interesting.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how Tyrian's character has developed in this season. By far the most out of any character in season 2. I don't know the outcome of his condition after last night's episode, but it will be heartbreaking if he is dead. I really would like to see something about Joffrey pussy-ing out and Tyrian taking his place to motivate his soldiers in the next episode.

I enjoy that we are seeing the real Cersei now. She genuinely thought it'd be good to have Joffrey on the throne, but she now realizes what a horrid idea that was. It was great seeing her spew some real truth to Sansa (did she REALLY want joffrey to come back alive?).

Sanza (or sansa however you spell it) is probably my least favorite character. I understand that she is in such great fear for her life, and i REALLY hope she runs away with that guy to Winterfell.

Did anyone notice the doll she was holding last night? It was the same one Ned gave her when she replied she hadn't played with dolls since she was 10.

Sad that we didn't get any of Bran last night. Or how about the bastard? What happens to him? There are so many plots in the story, it's really hard to see only 10 episodes a season because each season could really go on for 30 episodes.
----------------

My predictions is the cliffhanger next week will have something to do with Khaleesi and her dragons. Will she enter the warlock house (or whatever it is)? Will the dragons somehow grow to full form with the help of the warlocks? Will she begin planning to invade King's Landing? Will she perish and have the warlock traitor guy take control of them? What about the war with the rest of the Starks?

My final prediction is that the people over the great see will either:

1) Hear/See the dragons
2) Find out that they exist and go ape shit.

FUCK I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

Last edited by a moderator: