• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: was christianity the invention of a Troll?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing I find real interesting is they believe it is made and/or stored in our pineal gland. Rene Descartes called the pineal gland "The seat of the Soul".

God, this shit intrigues me. Some scientists even believe it may be how all living things communicate, we just operate on a different frequency or some shit. Not sure how they worded it.

edit: Ayahuasca in the Amazon jungle is the highest concentrated source of DMT.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you really need to check this documentary out. It's unreal. The most potent psychedelic. DMT is found in all living things, and scientists don't really know why. It isn't like LSD or shrooms or mescaline in the sense that you trip and still know you are in this realm... You completely transfer to some out of this world experience. It is fucking insane.

I saw something about this a few years back. It is the chemical that causes dreams. A lot of times people that claim they have seen aliens or bigfoot, things of that nature, aren't crazy, they just have increased levels of DMT being released. If you take it in pill form or intentionally try to trip out, it's apparently like your dreaming while you're awake.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all making sense to me. Believers just have higher concentrations of DMT in their brains. ;)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you really need to check this documentary out. It's unreal. The most potent psychedelic. DMT is found in all living things, and scientists don't really know why. It isn't like LSD or shrooms or mescaline in the sense that you trip and still know you are in this realm... You completely transfer to some out of this world experience. It is fucking insane.

It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw something about this a few years back. It is the chemical that causes dreams. A lot of times people that claim they have seen aliens or bigfoot, things of that nature, aren't crazy, they just have increased levels of DMT being released. If you take it in pill form or intentionally try to trip out, it's apparently like your dreaming while you're awake.

Or perhaps you are seeing reality. What if we are living in a different state? What if this is the link to experience parallel realities. Thank God Ayahuasca is in South America. I'd be doing this shit every Sunday.

What if the DMT released from our pineal gland while we sleep, is actually allowing us to see into a parallel universe? What if that is what dreams are? Duh duh duh.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or perhaps you are seeing reality. What if we are living in a different state? What if this is the link to experience parallel realities. Thank God Ayahuasca is in South America. I'd be doing this shit every Sunday.

What if the DMT released from our pineal gland while we sleep, is actually allowing us to see into a parallel universe? What if that is what dreams are? Duh duh duh.

If you're right about that, once we figure out how to travel between dimensions, do not go to the ones I've gotten to see. :shocked:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're right about that, once we figure out how to travel between dimensions, do not go to the ones I've gotten to see. :shocked:

say what now?. the Mist is not a movie is it?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really may start taking courses in science... Just to test the waters and see if I take to it. I'd have to really put a lot of time into my brush up on mathematics... But I am just soooo intrigued by this aspect of science, that it is more just for personal gratification rather than anything I would try and get a career in.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love the idea of parallel univerese, the soul, the pineal gland... The meaning of DMT. Spirituality. Space. Shit is just mesmerizing.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love the idea of parallel univerese, the soul, the pineal gland... The meaning of DMT. Spirituality. Space. Shit is just mesmerizing.
Did you watch the TV show Sliders? The first two seasons are excellent.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...

The Mist. Fucked up ending. :(

Fucked up in the sense that it didn't match the book (I can't remember), or just fucked up in how things turned out?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucked up in the sense that it didn't match the book (I can't remember), or just fucked up in how things turned out?

fucked up in how it turned out. i didnt read teh book

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as long as the ending is the same as Stephen King intended, it isn't fucked up, since that is his modus operandi. :)

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again this thread has taken an interesting turn. Curious to see where it ends up.