• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: was christianity the invention of a Troll?

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1348021250112.jpg

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could go the George Carlin route and worship the Sun:

“I've begun worshipping the sun for a number of reasons. First of all, unlike some other gods I could mention, I can see the sun. It's there for me every day. And the things it brings me are quite apparent all the time: heat, light, food, and a lovely day. There's no mystery, no one asks for money, I don't have to dress up, and there's no boring pageantry. And interestingly enough, I have found that the prayers I offer to the sun and the prayers I formerly offered to "God" are all answered at about the same 50% rate.”

It is much more believable than Christianity. The Sun is primarily the reason we are all here. One little change in our orbit and we could all be burnt or froze to death. I have always had a fascination in Sun worship due to my fascination with Egypt and their mythology. It is amazing that people's eyes have not yet been opened due to what drawings are on the walls of the pyramids. I truly believe they knew more about our existence than we do now.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is much more believable than Christianity. The Sun is primarily the reason we are all here. One little change in our orbit and we could all be burnt or froze to death. I have always had a fascination in Sun worship due to my fascination with Egypt and their mythology. It is amazing that people's eyes have not yet been opened due to what drawings are on the walls of the pyramids. I truly believe they knew more about our existence than we do now.

aliens-meme.jpg

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh at me all you want, I believe it.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not laughing at you. just seemed like a good time to put that guy up there :D when people talk of pyramids that guy comes to mind lol....

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not laughing at you. just seemed like a good time to put that guy up there :D when people talk of pyramids that guy comes to mind lol....

It was more of a general statement. I know you're open minded. When people hear that a person believes in extra terrestrial life they usually think you're friggin' nuts.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great Britain recently opened up their archives on all Space information. Something the United States should do, but won't. If you visit G.B. any time in the future maybe you can check it out. I have no idea if they allow internet access to their archives, but I haven't made any attempt to do so.