• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: was christianity the invention of a Troll?

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick to the first 3 seasons. After that it turns shitty.
I'd say the first two, really. Even season 2 had some downfall moments. The ten episodes of season 1 were the best "what-if" scenarios.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice, I may catch a few episodes later then.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certain drugs can be a vehicle for finding that "other dimension":

LSD is the classic. Fractals are said to be the basis/map of life; LSD trips are very fractal based and could be the reason why people claim to have "religous" type experience where they see the meaning of life.

Mushrooms can be similar, but I've never witnessed anything fractal.

DMT sounds interesting; haven't tried it.

Gravol (see above)

Even good ol' MJ can take you there somewhat if you know how.

Describe fractals. I saw a woman go Benjamin Button on me in about a minute, and I've seen sounds and heard colors... don't know what fractals are.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Describe fractals. I saw a woman go Benjamin Button on me in about a minute, and I've seen sounds and heard colors... don't know what fractals are.

Probably easier to just show some fractal based art than describe what they are, other than fractals are infinite geometric figures...I think...lol

Face distortion (common LSD occurence):

LSD.jpg.444890.jpg

Fractal:

fractal-11954.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be with Lucy in the Sky w/ Diamonds next week. Looking forward to it.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Sliders is a fun show.

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be with Lucy in the Sky w/ Diamonds next week. Looking forward to it.

Can't be found much in these parts. Shroomage is some of the best around here still, I believe.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't be found much in these parts. Shroomage is some of the best around here still, I believe.

I've yet to do shrooms. I hear shrooms is a little more wilder. More uncontrollable than LSD.

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've yet to do shrooms. I hear shrooms is a little more wilder. More uncontrollable than LSD.

Depends on the type of shroom, I guess. The ones around here are probably milder in nature than South American types. The "high" usually lasts around 4 hours. I've never found it as intense as LSD can be. I was tripping for 22 hours one time on some crazy ass LSD; it just wouldn't end.

Don't forget to take the axe for a burn when tripping if you're near it.

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing soccer on LSD is a blast, too.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It all depends. Just LSD can get pretty out of control, but a lot of it depends on your settings, the people around you. I always enjoyed shrooms more myself, but they can be really intense too. Imagine the feeling you get the first time you go down the first big hill of a really mean rollercoaster, like Millenium Force. Now, make the feeling a bit stronger, and make it last for four hours straight. Now imagine sensory overload to the point that anything more than sitting in an empty garage on a folding chair, listening to Dark Side Of The Moon and laughing is too much for your mind to handle. Shrooms are less visual, more body. They can both fuck with your head though, and they are not for everyone. You need to be in a good place in your life, in a setting you are comfortable with, with people you are comfortable with, and preferably with someone who has used psychedelics before. Me personally, I did LSD and shrooms when I was 17-21, and would probably never touch them again.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends. Just LSD can get pretty out of control, but a lot of it depends on your settings, the people around you. I always enjoyed shrooms more myself, but they can be really intense too. Imagine the feeling you get the first time you go down the first big hill of a really mean rollercoaster, like Millenium Force. Now, make the feeling a bit stronger, and make it last for four hours straight. Now imagine sensory overload to the point that anything more than sitting in an empty garage on a folding chair, listening to Dark Side Of The Moon and laughing is too much for your mind to handle. Shrooms are less visual, more body. They can both fuck with your head though, and they are not for everyone. You need to be in a good place in your life, in a setting you are comfortable with, with people you are comfortable with, and preferably with someone who has used psychedelics before. Me personally, I did LSD and shrooms when I was 17-21, and would probably never touch them again.

I went to see Roger Waters' The Wall my first time doing LSD. It was a-fucking-mazing.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I've "tripped" more times than I can count on both and have had episodes where they've gone on for weekends at a time, but my mind never fractured into seeing twisted images or people "melting" or whatever. (shrugs)

...and except for the wicked taste in your mouth during and after, shrooms aren't as intense or last near as long as tabs.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... also OT, but Syd Barrett is fucking awesome. Listening to The Madcap Laughs for the first time in a long while.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3