• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: was christianity the invention of a Troll?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the more fascinating threads I've ever encountered. I'm not sure where it's heading but I am enjoying the ride.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if we are being tricked, and what's wrong is right? What if Satan is the good guy, and God/Jesus is some ploy to think Heaven is a good place, when it is Hell in disguise?

What if God & all the stories were just made up so the Vatican & others could make a fortune & get the masses to do their bidding?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if God & all the stories were just made up so the Vatican & others could make a fortune & get the masses to do their bidding?

well that brought me back from oblivion..........

this is another one of those statements that just makes some blood boil :) I love these ones as well

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that brought me back from oblivion..........

this is another one of those statements that just makes some blood boil :) I love these ones as well

Religion is one topic everyone has an opinion on. That's what makes it interesting. I've enjoyed reading this thread so far.

Besides when the Arch Diocese of Los Angeles responds to being asked how are you going to pay for the loss of the sexual abuse case with "We'll have to sell some assets." You have to admit there might be some truth to my statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna find the crane machine.

toy-story-aliens.jpg

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, duh, who doesn't. Hockey gods are the only indisputable gods out there.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"to be fair", i was away so Ill have to review the thread (plus I dont want to "ruin" anyone) but i find it hard to believe Dupster or maddog invented christianity

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe in "hockey gods"

This is all the proof I need that hockey Gods exist.

1 night I was at a game and it went into OT. I had plans to meet up with some people after the game and was going to be late because of OT. As a result I was texting a lot more than I normally would at a game and certainly a lot more than I wanted to during OT. While I was texting a puck flew up over the glass without me realizing it and just missed me. I took that as a warning sign from the hockey Gods.

The game went into double OT. They had already stopped selling beer. I had some in my car so I went out and snuck a few in and shared with some people around me. The hockey Gods definitely approved of this because as soon as I was finished my beer, my team scored the OT winner!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all the proof I need that hockey Gods exist.

1 night I was at a game and it went into OT. I had plans to meet up with some people after the game and was going to be late because of OT. As a result I was texting a lot more than I normally would at a game and certainly a lot more than I wanted to during OT. While I was texting a puck flew up over the glass without me realizing it and just missed me. I took that as a warning sign from the hockey Gods.

The game went into double OT. They had already stopped selling beer. I had some in my car so I went out and snuck a few in and shared with some people around me. The hockey Gods definitely approved of this because as soon as I was finished my beer, my team scored the OT winner!

I'm assuming this isn't NHL?