• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: UCLA vs USC

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So UCLA took it to SC this year. Normally this would piss me off, but USC had a terrible year and without the UCLA victory this story would have never come to be.

So one of my best friends had a little get together for the fights last weekend. We are eating burgers and then his chick gets a call. Her uncle is asking if she can pick up her cousin at the Pasedena hospital. She leaves and then we watch most of the fights.

She shows up with her cousin and he is all decked out in his UCLA gear. He is a student there and he was pretty excited about the win. He shows us all of these bruises and cuts and he is just beat to shit. We ask him what happened. Apparently the place was going nuts as time was winding down. Everyone was getting ready to storm the field. He wanted to lead the charge so him and two friends hop the fence and make a dash for it. He is running full speed and he looks back and he was the only one to storm the field..... right into a wall of police in full riot gear. They gave him a pretty good beating with their batons and took him to jail. One of his ribs was bad so they took him to the hospital. They just let him go at that point. But the story is hilarious to me. Imagine the thoughts going through his head in that split second when he looked back and realized he was alone. I was hoping it would have made ESPN or something but I don't think it did.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. That must have been awkward looking back and seeing no one was behind him.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LMAO! Awesome story, Tall...

Softens the loss just a little bit...

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck ucla!!!!!!

(Though I got to say this years loss didnt feel as bad as any other loss to those piss ants)

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck ucla!!!!!!

(Though I got to say this years loss didnt feel as bad as any other loss to those piss ants)

Same here, but that's cause I was kind of expecting it. I still picked USC to win, but the way the season has gone, I just thought it would happen. I hate UCLA, but if they are good (well, better at least) again it is good for the conference and the rivalry.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Police in riot gear beat your ass for storming the field? I guess that is an LA thing.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck ucla!!!!!!

This. We can salvage the season though by beating the frickin Irish and cancelling their trip to the BCS championship game. I have confidence in Wittek but the SC pass defense is just abysmal.

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear Anthony Barr is getting some attention now. He's only played LB for one year and he's on the light side (he's got some room to grow), but I think I heard Kiper has him at #15 on his board.

The dude is fast though and seems to have instincts to play the position. It was a joke that Neuheisel put this guy on offense and did nothing with him. I usually don't hype UCLA players because they rarely pan out in the pros but this dude looks legit.

P.S. Go Bruins!