• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
130725172433-tsr-inside-edition-sydney-leathers-00001126-c1-main.jpg

this is the "girl" that Weiner was sexting. love her lipstick and how all of a sudden she is a victim for participating.

This is what I DON'T understand about politicians...

You decide to cheat or sext behind your wife's back. OK...lets leave the obvious awfulness of that statement aside for a moment and dwell on this for a minute: Because of your fame and $$ you can have just about any hot mama you want and you choose THAT?

There are exceptions to this, of course, but by and far the majority choose some painted-up, unpretty chick.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I DON'T understand about politicians...

You decide to cheat or sext behind your wife's back. OK...lets leave the obvious awfulness of that statement aside for a moment and dwell on this for a minute: Because of your fame and $$ you can have just about any hot mama you want and you choose THAT?

There are exceptions to this, of course, but by and far the majority choose some painted-up, unpretty chick.

Maybe on some level they try to pick someone who they think will just be happy to have the "relationship" and won't go blabbing.

I see it all the time and just can't understand why people who make a TON of money and have all the opportunities in the world can't keep it together by following a few simple societal rules.

Especially that dumbass, he already got caught once. Shouldn't be that hard to follow the rules. He's already seen the consequences.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's different for politicians because for some reason you need the whole happily married, has a family image, but for athletes, actors etc. just don't get married until later in life. Go the Derek Jeter, George Clooney route, make your rounds, be a bachelor for life.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just harrassing a co-worker by asking him questions that were almost but not entirely unrelated to what we're working on.

He sent me a link to this picture.
FHsaying_zps9ed324a5.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm head over heels for her
That's a girl I could really fall for

Status