• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could come in handy whilst travelling

BPo8DxxCYAADwCl.jpg:large

That has done me no good. It's "fuck off eh"

ScanBC ‏@ScanBC 14m
#Vancouver Police are heading to a store at 2300 Granville St after a customer bought a couch and is now destroying it in the parking lot.

*ahem*

Chesterfield

Maybe a few Don Cherry suits and......

I went into a Moore's looking for the Canada Flag suit, and they didn't have one. I said "You guaranteed I would like the way I look, and I want to look like Don Cherry."

Okay, I didn't. But I still might.

Had a fun interaction with a salesman in Sport Chek in London, BTW, As we talked and I told him I was from Columbus and was a Jacket's fan, he said "Oh, sorry". So I asked who his team was and he said "You're in Leafs nation here".

And I said, "oh the team with Dion Phaneuf as captain that got David Clarkson on purpose? And you are sorry for ME? You guys ARE polite."

He laughed, but I think I stung him a little.

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hollister is not a local high school but it's a clothing store (I thought kids wearing those shirts where just supporting their school).

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hollister is not a local high school but it's a clothing store (I thought kids wearing those shirts where just supporting their school).

Hollister, California is a farming town up in the mountains in the middle of California, about as far away from the "So Cal Surf" scene as you can get and still be in California.

The company is actually headquartered here in Columbus, Ohio. Which is about as far away from the So Cal Beach scene as you can get and still be on earth.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody have fun tonight, everybody Mark Hamill tonight...

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hollister, California is a farming town up in the mountains in the middle of California, about as far away from the "So Cal Surf" scene as you can get and still be in California.

The company is actually headquartered here in Columbus, Ohio. Which is about as far away from the So Cal Beach scene as you can get and still be on earth.

speaking of the so cal surf scene, I am finally going to learn how to surf, or attempt to.. I figure after 12 yrs of living here, I should try, that and paddle boarding...

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of the so cal surf scene, I am finally going to learn how to surf, or attempt to.. I figure after 12 yrs of living here, I should try, that and paddle boarding...

Keep your knees bent and center your balance right over your feet.

^

The important thing is no balloons were hurt...

I was gonna go with "worst airbags ever"

Status
Not open for further replies.