• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
super moon tonight
(tends to coincide with natural disasters. earthquakes, floods, etc)

1013000_10151781458452009_1461582405_n.jpg

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bubba should have fired his caddy on 16 and hired some kid from the gallery (lol):

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to look for highlights of the Dew Tour Legends of skateboarding highlights from last year.

The Ad Youtube decided to show me was for "AARP".

Fuck you, youtube. Fuck you.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ She actually ducked.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes sense Matty - All the grades I've assigned Flames teams of late have been under 'C' level.

:pizza:

Poor residents of Calgary. Pretty epic flooding there.

Here's some great footage of the raging waters using a remote control helicopter...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kristi Gordon is good stuff .. they dont fuck around at Global BC when it comes to hiring weathergirls

Yvonne Schalle is a smokeshow iyam

so what if they are dim bulbs* ... tell me its sunny and show me your long legs

*remembering the time that Wesla Wong told Squire Barnes on the noontime news that he should know what Randene Neil tastes like since they were once married :omg:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kristi Gordon is good stuff .. they dont fuck around at Global BC when it comes to hiring weathergirls

Yvonne Schalle is a smokeshow iyam

so what if they are dim bulbs* ... tell me its sunny and show me your long legs

*remembering the time that Wesla Wong told Squire Barnes on the noontime news that he should know what Randene Neil tastes like since they were once married :omg:

Im going to miss Wesla. I would love to drink with Sophie on a sidenote. its funny you get all these girls doing weather that can be a bit on the risky side then you have Mark Madryiga lol mr goodie two shoes

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to miss Wesla. I would love to drink with Sophie on a sidenote. its funny you get all these girls doing weather that can be a bit on the risky side then you have Mark Madryiga lol mr goodie two shoes

one of the biggest things that my bro would get when someone found out he was in local media is "why does wesla dress so whore-like" lol true story

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of the biggest things that my bro would get when someone found out he was in local media is "why does wesla dress so whore-like" lol true story

you notice in the last few weeks before leaving global she was wearing old lady like clothes it was really bizzarre but holy that girl rocks the tight clothes

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to need to see pictures.

You know. For science.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to need to see pictures.

You know. For science.

cant post any risky ones as you know the new rules here :D

actually cant find any really good ones online

12d9f91c2be10602ce144578de533122.jpeg

IMG_0926.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:shocked:

That actually happened? Holy s.

i guess i should tell the backstory (... insert cool story bro smilie here)

Squire is the sports guy Randene is the noon news anchor ... theyve had a running gag for years that they were once married but it just didnt work out (they are mocking the incestual type marriages amongst the local tv news personalities in this market - ie just from the two names mattola mentioned ... Wesla married a weatherman (now divorced) from a competing tv station - Sophie married a sports anchor from a competing tv station)

so they are doing this cooking segment with a chef from a local restaurant and he makes his dish and Randene and Squire are there to try the food and she ends up dipping her finger in the dish and squire licks it and to the chefs chagrin Squire says "i think this tastes like Randene" ... end segment ... toss it over to weather

cue Wesla ... "squire you were married to Randene once so shouldnt you already know what she tastes like"

you can hear what sounds like a full blown spit take in the background as she starts her weathercast

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess i should tell the backstory (... insert cool story bro smilie here)

Squire is the sports guy Randene is the noon news anchor ... theyve had a running gag for years that they were once married but it just didnt work out (they are mocking the incestual type marriages amongst the local tv news personalities in this market - ie just from the two names mattola mentioned ... Wesla married a weatherman (now divorced) from a competing tv station - Sophie married a sports anchor from a competing tv station)

so they are doing this cooking segment with a chef from a local restaurant and he makes his dish and Randene and Squire are there to try the food and she ends up dipping her finger in the dish and squire licks it and to the chefs chagrin Squire says "i think this tastes like Randene" ... end segment ... toss it over to weather

cue Wesla ... "squire you were married to Randene once so shouldnt you already know what she tastes like"

you can hear what sounds like a full blown spit take in the background as she starts her weathercast

not the way i remembered it ... lol ... i was way off ... but to be fair :noidea: it could have happened
twice

An update from yesterday's Adopt-a-Pet and the dog that practically licked Randene Neill's makeup off and this little gem from Wesla Wong, as a segue to the weather, after Squire Barnes made a remark. To paraphrase, it went something like this:

Wesla Wong: "And Squire, in your promos, don't you say you were once married to Randene, so you'd know what she tasted like!"

Cue Squire killing himself laughing, Randene ticked off and telling either Wesla, Squire or both to not say another word and Wesla looking befuddled, as they end the program.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL! Okay, in context it makes a little more sense, but man is that a ballsy comment for the evening news...

because of the implication.

Status
Not open for further replies.