• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT-Stephen A Smith is a moron

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha - Yeah, he was on NFLN talking about Alex and how we treated him - very interesting.

I just had this picture in my mind of him throwing a TD pass and walking off the field saying "Take that 49ers for what you did to my man Alex Smith". It was just so ludicorous it made me laugh.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, Hypotheticals are so stupid. Thats the point. They dont need to be discussed. There is no way to find an answer to that question. What is considered a healthy packer team? no players injured? no starter injured? In my opinion Stephen A is really horrible in football analysis and should stick to basketball. I understand that some of you dont mind hypotheticals, and thats fine, but this is my opinion on why they are dumb.

It's not that I don't mind them, it's that they are everywhere. All discussion about sports is hypothetical pre-game and hindsight post-game. So calling out one guy for discussing one hypothetical as moronic seems pretty useless to me.

Unless, of course, he just pissed you off for saying a team you hate would beat a team you love...not that I'm suggesting that was 100% the reason you made this thread...that would be presumptive...and uh...I'm not about that...persay. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe when you hear a highly respected analyst say, "If Team A can shut down the running game tonight..." it just makes your blood boil at the moronic statement that you've been forced to endure.

In short: bullshit. Be well.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When used for their original intent, to provoke thought, hypotheticals are fine. It is the degree to which some/many/most people take them seriously & make them personal that give hypotheticals their warm and cozy moronic feel.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on another point, when u talk to skip bayless so much you're bound to lose a few IQ points

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on another point, when u talk to skip bayless so much you're bound to lose a few IQ points

agreed. I usually dont watch first take for that reason. I was just flipping through the channels and saw 49ers so i stopped.