• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Shooting in Oregon Mall

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did u see that quote box I took from the article?

The Japanese gov't forces potential gun owners to take a psych exam before the purchase is authorized(as well as a physical exam), and then requires a new eval every three years.

Maybe we need something like this.

Yeah, I think I agree. For some reason that didnt show up when I quoted your post.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did u see that quote box I took from the article?

The Japanese gov't forces potential gun owners to take a psych exam before the purchase is authorized(as well as a physical exam), and then requires a new eval every three years.

Maybe we need something like this.

I would LOVE this. HIPAA would kill us but I would love it.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i posted it on page 2 but its worth a repost imo

[YOUTUBE]PezlFNTGWv4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Yes that was worth a repost and thank you! I don't always read every post in these types of threads because they seem to be too common lately and what else can be said that hasn't been said already? At what point do we just consolodate them to 1 thread and stick them at the top of the page?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this way. I strongly feel the same way about bully victims committing suicide. Enough is enough. Stop sensationalizing it.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would LOVE this. HIPAA would kill us but I would love it.

We could offer similar tests for people wanting to get pregnant and registering to vote.

I would say require it to run for Governor of Texas, but no one would qualify.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop interviewing kids please. and stop showing it on every channel.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these poor parents. xmas presents probably sitting under trees as we speak. stockings hanging with little names on them. birthdays that will never be celebrated again. all firsts that will never be done. stolen innocence from survivors. what possesses a mind for this. what.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these poor parents. xmas presents probably sitting under trees as we speak. stockings hanging with little names on them. birthdays that will never be celebrated again. all firsts that will never be done. stolen innocence from survivors. what possesses a mind for this. what.

Very true matt, It makes me sick.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think video games such as Modern Warfare, or Call of Duty share in this desensitized outlook this country has towards violence? Namely, gun violence

Just came to post this very thing.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just came to post this very thing.

True, I think things like this have desensitized our young people and human life means very little to those that do things like this. If you live hours on end in a fantasy world you end up living in it.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, I think things like this have desensitized our young people and human life means very little to those that do things like this. If you live hours on end in a fantasy world you end up living in it.

My kid was 12 at the time when he started playing those games online with his friends and the first thing i said to him was "i hope you and your friends don't think this depicts how the military or weapons really are."

Somebody gets shot and killed in real life there is no respawn option to start over. Impressionable minds may not get that.

Anyhow i cannot imagine the heartbreak of the parents. I think it was Matt who said it but the first thought in my mind was about these little ones looking forward to Christmas.

What an awful tragedy for all involved and us as a nation.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great point matty, thanks

only reason I do that is I dont feel this as a neighbour to your country. I felt this today as a brother to all. I hold this heavy in my heart. I always will. doesnt matter the country for me at all. maybe it did right at the start but the more I have thought today the more I feel for our race. we are a sad sad race

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
fwiw...

@GMegalogenis
Australia suffered 13 mass murders between 1981 and 1996. In the 16 years since our gun law reforms: zero.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only reason I do that is I dont feel this as a neighbour to your country. I felt this today as a brother to all. I hold this heavy in my heart. I always will. doesnt matter the country for me at all. maybe it did right at the start but the more I have thought today the more I feel for our race. we are a sad sad race

Yep, my thoughts exactly.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Spot on, society has gone down the shitter the way humans treat each other in every day life. People are in such a hurry to get where they need to go, or send a text, or pre-occupied with themselves all consideration and patience towards others is gone.

/Example, you hold a door open for a person and they don't say thanks but look at you like you were obligated to do so.

// I realize that is very trivial in the scope of things but it's just the way people are and it sucks.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on, society has gone down the shitter the way humans treat each other in every day life. People are in such a hurry to get where they need to go, or send a text, or pre-occupied with themselves all consideration and patience towards others is gone.

/Example, you hold a door open for a person and they don't say thanks but look at you like you were obligated to do so.

// I realize that is very trivial in the scope of things but it's just the way people are and it sucks.

happened to me today. girl right in front of me by 2 feet went in the door knew I was right behind her. she saw me and just let the door close. I turned saw a dude about 10 feet behind and held it until he got there. happens all the time. such a little action but really just shows alot in a person well it does to me.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
adam lanza 20 years old has been named the true suspect in questions.

wonder why they took his brother away in handcuffs.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all guns involved are reported to be registered to mother of the killer