• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Ritari's 2nd Annual SportsHoopla Fantasy Hockey

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone goalie shopping, I have 4 as well and I'm open to offers.

I bet he's the only guy that has both a shutout and 7 goals allowed in one game this year. ;)

I tell you, those power play goals and assists sure are powerful in this league.

Vadered and PP48 off to BIG starts this week.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet he's the only guy that has both a shutout and 7 goals allowed in one game this year. ;)

I tell you, those power play goals and assists sure are powerful in this league.

Vadered and PP48 off to BIG starts this week.

Yeah, well, it helps when I play 16 guys and the other guy plays 7.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, just calling you out for the cockiness there, Mav. I would have beat you 8-5 this past week, by the by. ;)

The way Baltimore played this week, I'm worried the West might get crabs.

Well, to trump you, my head to head stats to this point in the season are better than yours. So far, in an average week for both of us, I'd beat you head to head. You're going to hold me off from the top for now simply because I'm fighting off some key injuries and your team is healthy. Plus, you've been swapping out your players like a madman and I haven't. The truth hurts...lol :dance:

Last edited by a moderator:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Craig Anderson has won 3 straight games. I don't think anyone including myself thought that would happen.:D:

Speaking of goalies, how 'bout that Brian Elliot? 2.06 GAA .935 SV% and the shutout tonight, which I'm sure will boost those stats. I managed to see the trend before anyone else (coupled with the injury to Brodeur) and picked him up in all three of my leagues. :mod:

I only wish I had picked up Quick in all three leagues as well. (.81 GAA and .972 SV% in 6 starts) :bounce:

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ, I have Kopitar, St. Louis, Marleau, Pavelski and Vanek on my squad. My top two point getters so far this week? Max Pocieretty who apparently injured his wrist in a way conducive to scoring goals and SCOTT FUCKING HARTNELL, the guy I drafted for PIMs (10 PIMs in 9 games is great for the Flyers but blows for my fantasy team, Mophead!). David Booth is celebrating his trade away from the worst +/- team in hockey by going -2 in two games, Ehrhoff managed to spend 23 minutes on the ice with a single minus for his trouble, and apparently Bryzgalov forgot how to stop pucks when he was signed, because he has a 4.25 GAA on an average of 26.75 shots faced over the last four games. TIMONEN IS STOPPING MORE PUCKS THAN THE FUCKING GOALIE.

Sorry for the rage. I'm mostly just pissed the Flyers got blown out tonight by Montreal.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't worry too much. Once your goaltending comes around, you're going to dominate. Your record doesn't show it yet, but you've got one of the three best teams in the league. You've got three starting goalies and yet Bob is probably your best option right now. That is just awful luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, to trump you, my head to head stats to this point in the season are better than yours. So far, in an average week for both of us, I'd beat you head to head. You're going to hold me off from the top for now simply because I'm fighting off some key injuries and your team is healthy. Plus, you've been swapping out your players like a madman and I haven't. The truth hurts...lol :dance:

Sorry for trying to improve my team? I thought that was the point of being a fantasy manager. :rollseyes:

I'll let you get back to tooting your own horn.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff sure is making it easy for me tonight in league 2. 5 active players tonight sittin on his bench, 5 open slots in his lineup.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for trying to improve my team? I thought that was the point of being a fantasy manager. :rollseyes:

I'll let you get back to tooting your own horn.

Thanks. I don't know what I'm better at, bragging or dominating. Tough to say at this point.

:smokin: