• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Ritari's 2nd Annual SportsHoopla Fantasy Hockey

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
That said, I would have bet a lot of money Tavares would not have 5 goals 3 assists 4 games into the season. Good draft there.

I dropped Ryan Nugent Hopkins after one game :L
that make come back to bite me in the ass.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dropped Ryan Nugent Hopkins after one game :L
that make come back to bite me in the ass.

Thank you. I was happily surprised to see him when I was picking up players for injuries last week.

Didnt help me last night, idiot me had him on the bench.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Thank you. I was happily surprised to see him when I was picking up players for injuries last week.

Didnt help me last night, idiot me had him on the bench

well if you are going to waste him, I'll take him back !!

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, I would have bet a lot of money Tavares would not have 5 goals 3 assists 4 games into the season. Good draft there.

In league 2 I have Tavares & Moulson my team scored something like 38 goals. I still ended up having a horrible week. I only won 3 catagories.

The team in League 1 which I didn't think was as good won 5. It was a strange 10 days.

I'd like to thank the individual who put Matt Moulson on waivers in League 1.:D:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
well I sure picked the right two goalies to play last night.
Lundqvist + Vokoun perfect on 60 shots, while Backstrom (on the bench) got lit up for 4 on 25 shots.
too bad the rest of my skaters were invisible.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I sure picked the right two goalies to play last night.
Lundqvist + Vokoun perfect on 60 shots, while Backstrom (on the bench) got lit up for 4 on 25 shots.
too bad the rest of my skaters were invisible.

Yeah, I did the same. Had no idea Theo was not playing and meanwhile Dubnyk only lets in 1. Could have virtually locked those 4 points. I'm a dummy. :L

It's hard though. I can set my lineups and most days I'll give it a glance, but sometimes there is s to do, and I just can't get to it. I'm sure it all averages out over a few thousand player starts during the season.

My late draft picks are working out - Wideman and Ott are #1 and #2 in most added players in fantasy hockey. Smart analysis by ESPN thinking Wideman's PP numbers would be down going from the Panthers to the Capitals.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I'm fed up with my goalies.

For those in League 2 if you need a FORWARD & have depth in goal this could be your lucky day. I do have 6 guys that I would have to be blown away to trade, but

That means:

Matt Duchene
Matt Moulson
David Jones
Jordan Staal
& the rest are available.

Make me an offer or send me a PM.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahaha, I have Bryzgalov who has been stellar, and then Anderson and Halak who so far have competed to see who can be the worst without being pulled for the shitty backup.

It looked like Halak had won, but then Anderson's backup was so bad they put Anderson back out.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahaha, I have Bryzgalov who has been stellar, and then Anderson and Halak who so far have competed to see who can be the worst without being pulled for the shitty backup.

It looked like Halak had won, but then Anderson's backup was so bad they put Anderson back out.

I dumped Pavelec who only made 20 saves tonight in a loss to the Leafs for Anderson. Winnipeg & Ottawa could be battling it out for Yakupov when all is said & done.