• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its been 20 hours since 43 posted this. I think its safe to say he met his demise by the hand, er hooves of the wild horses of Assateague Island*. Its sad, he fought his way out of the mean streets of Baltimore only to meet his end by being trampled** by a pack of wild ponies. Sad, although if in-laws were present he may have faded from this life with a smile upon his face. So long 43 (soon who may have become 'Scotty"), you will be missed.

*spell check wants to change that to Assasinate Island.

**assumed, but extremely likely

I did encounter a horse after leaving the bathrooms, but he was very docile. There were less tame encounters with both a series of ghost crabs and a pack of wild Guidos.

#forty_threedown

You shut your whore mouth! ;)

It's not our fault, we get a little dizzy/disoriented when we see our own state flag...

nunst032.gif

So, the big trend on the boardwalk is that flag on shirts but only in the shape of various things like crabs, the Ravens head or the Natty Boh guy. And the sleeves are the flag also. Under the strobe lights on the pier it's downright vomit inducing.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the big trend on the boardwalk is that flag on shirts but only in the shape of various things like crabs, the Ravens head or the Natty Boh guy. And the sleeves are the flag also. Under the strobe lights on the pier it's downright vomit inducing.

Gotta love the Calverts and Baltimores! ;)

I avoid the Maryland beaches, prefer the more laid back Outer Banks. Though I would think Assateague is pretty cool.

In any case, I hope you are having the Boh'st time.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything a fat person does just comes off as irritating.

I agree. I have a Ravishing Rick Rude - like physique so I agree with you completely.

I avoid the Maryland beaches, prefer the more laid back Outer Banks. Though I would think Assateague is pretty cool.

The only time I have been to OC as an adult was years ago in winter. Summers there are not my thing anymore, love the ocean but not the crowd.

Assateague is really cool IMO. Its an undeveloped island with woods, nice beaches, and wild horses. Neat place.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love the Calverts and Baltimores! ;)

In any case, I hope you are having the Boh'st time.

Especially the Calverts, because I am more directly related to them. :D

Assateague is the way to go. My Aunt has a house in Mystic Harbo(u)r on the other side of the bay from OC and it is ideal. Assateague is a better beach, and if you want to get into the hubbubb, it's less than a mile as the crow (or Pelican) flies. Example, today we went over and got Thrasher's Fries and Boog's pit beef and were back out and on our way to Assateague in 20 minutes.

Assateague has nothing but a few showers and bathrooms. And the park is open 24 hours, so me and the Mrs sat out on the beach at midnight looking for shooting stars. No way to even see stars in OC. You can see the Milky Way on Assateague. There are campsites there as well.

But alas, I am back in Baltimore at the inlaws house. Hence the Internet useage and anti-socialness.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10492562_693503464032644_5792232782535439131_n.png

So we're in favor of eliminating Constitutional Amendments that provide weapons now?

This gem, from my brother in law... picked from in betwixt rants about the Redskins and the "Tyrants" who want to change the name.

Damn pathetic what passes for a "Jack Booted Thug" nowadays...

:L

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be worse. At least he's not one of the conspiracy theorists who think that the 16th amendment was never actually ratified (he's not, is he?).

I'll give you the Wikipedia version so that we don't grace these idiots' sites with extra hits. It's kind of a fun read: Tax protester Sixteenth Amendment arguments - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't think some of these morons understand the absolute crippling effect that abolishing the IRS/income taxes and/or the Fed (getting rid of both is usually supported by most of them) would have on the US economy.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be worse. At least he's not one of the conspiracy theorists who think that the 16th amendment was never actually ratified (he's not, is he?).

I'll give you the Wikipedia version so that we don't grace these idiots' sites with extra hits. It's kind of a fun read: Tax protester Sixteenth Amendment arguments - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't think some of these morons understand the absolute crippling effect that abolishing the IRS/income taxes and/or the Fed (getting rid of both is usually supported by most of them) would have on the US economy.

He's not one of those yet, but only because the site he gets all of his opinions from apparently hasn't stumbled onto that yet.

Who cares about the economy? If they didn't have to pay taxes, they'd have more money for cigarettes and beer!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A silver lining from me having to fix my father's pc is that I needed his email password to set it up. So being bored on Friday I sent my brother a couple emails from my fathers account. My brother has two young kids and wants to move to a better neighborhood and into a bigger house. My parents live close to him and are not happy with this plan.

So, as my father I sent him a real estate listing in a just as bad of a neighborhood and a smaller house that needs a lot of work. I made sure to use my fathers favorite font and large text. So my brother gets the email and is less than impressed so he responds sourly. Then I respond again telling him have an open mind and look it over.

I then actually decided to work a bit then so I logged out for a while. Later that night when I logged back in I saw that my father saw the emails and responded thinking my brother sent him the listing wanting his opinion on it. My father gave him a run down of that neighborhood's history. So at that point I figured my work was done. Friday night through Sunday they were emailing back and forth about a listing they each thought the other had sent both getting frustrated with each other. Finally my father asked him something to the effect of 'if you dont like it then why did you send it to me in the first place?'. So then I got a 'you got me' text and neither of them are very happy with me right now.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not one of those yet, but only because the site he gets all of his opinions from apparently hasn't stumbled onto that yet.

Who cares about the economy? If they didn't have to pay taxes, they'd have more money for cigarettes and beer!

Hopefully he doesn't read the Hoop then. I'd hate to think I gave him any ideas.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did yours go up? I think mine actually went down a little this year.

roughly the same as last year, maybe a $100 difference. nothing noticeable. Delta is pretty fair that way (well so far) Richmond went up every year. its still a kick in the dink

the girl even said, "my your happy to be paying your taxes",

"Ive been drinking.."

"good for you"

"have a nice day "

lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did yours go up? I think mine actually went down a little this year.

roughly the same as last year, maybe a $100 difference. nothing noticeable. Delta is pretty fair that way (well so far) Richmond went up every year. its still a kick in the dink

"Ive been drinking.."

"good for you"

"have a nice day "

lol

just double checked, we paid $400 less than last year.

holy shit Im happy with that. and in total have gone down $200 since we bought it in 2010.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Ive been drinking.."

"good for you"

"have a nice day "

lol

Sometimes I imagine Mattola in his basement with a bottle of scotch and several Star Wars outfits acting out scenes where he plays all the characters.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I imagine Mattola in his basement with a bottle of scotch and several Star Wars outfits acting out scenes where he plays all the characters.

I think he actually owns the freezing unit from "Empire Strikes Back"