• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep crackers in your office desk, don't you?

I would but the office has a mice problem. And this is true. I could care less about seeing a mouse run by, I dont like it but it doesnt bother me. However they seem to like to get in people's drawers. In the past couple weeks there have been a number of cases where in the middle of the day, in a pretty quiet office, a woman has started screaming. For half a second or so its pretty terrifying. Then after everyone realizes what the reason is there is a bunch of relieved laughter.

I woldnt scream but I do admit I would not like it if I was reaching in my drawer for something and a mouse was there.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would but the office has a mice problem. And this is true. I could care less about seeing a mouse run by, I dont like it but it doesnt bother me. However they seem to like to get in people's drawers. In the past couple weeks there have been a number of cases where in the middle of the day, in a pretty quiet office, a woman has started screaming. For half a second or so its pretty terrifying. Then after everyone realizes what the reason is there is a bunch of relieved laughter.

I woldnt scream but I do admit I would not like it if I was reaching in my drawer for something and a mouse was there.

Had one literally walk across my keyboard as I was working about 2 years ago. NYC mice are bold, they're not afraid of people. There have been strict rules put in place regarding storing and disposing of food by our desks.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had one literally walk across my keyboard as I was working about 2 years ago. NYC mice are bold, they're not afraid of people. There have been strict rules put in place regarding storing and disposing of food by our desks.

Everything edible in my desk is in a big tupperware container. Up until last week that excluded some tea bags, Splenda®, and vitamins. Last week my coworker had mice get into her Equal® so just to be safe I now have everything boxed.

The office needs a barn cat.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However they seem to like to get in people's drawers. In the past couple weeks there have been a number of cases where in the middle of the day, in a pretty quiet office, a woman has started screaming. For half a second or so its pretty terrifying. Then after everyone realizes what the reason is there is a bunch of relieved laughter.
Understandable if she is the type of woman that people would want to get into her drawers.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
popcorn flavo(u)red jelly belly jellybeans r the worst ... fuck ...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When someone from the south says "how come" instead of "why." Drives me fucking insane. Sounds so ignorant. :gaah:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
drives me "crazy"?

Beavers losing 5 str8 to end the year, the Bluez NOT beating Western Conference foes AND the MLB Pirates coming EVER SO CLOSE this past season...

other than THAT shit, ALL IS WELL-N-FINE in my world.

peace and world harmony out...
:suds:

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When someone from the south says "how come" instead of "why." Drives me fucking insane. Sounds so ignorant. :gaah:
I don't think that is a particularly southern saying...I've heard it growing up in the north.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may have appeared earlier in the thread, but it popped up again today with the Duck Dynasty hicks.

People who can't figure out that Freedom of Speech applies to the government or a government sponsored institution only and NOT to private companies and other citizens.

The guy got asked a question and he responded. Fine. A&E - his employer - found his remarks unpleasant and potentially harmful to their business, so they've suspended him from the show. And people are going off about his Freedom of Speech being violated. It drives me nuts. :gaah:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont worry, Sarah Palin is on the case!

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may have appeared earlier in the thread, but it popped up again today with the Duck Dynasty hicks.

People who can't figure out that Freedom of Speech applies to the government or a government sponsored institution only and NOT to private companies and other citizens.

The guy got asked a question and he responded. Fine. A&E - his employer - found his remarks unpleasant and potentially harmful to their business, so they've suspended him from the show. And people are going off about his Freedom of Speech being violated. It drives me nuts. :gaah:

Going to look for the fucking nuts thread to post the exact same thing and being beaten to it.

*shakes fist*

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can say whatever you want but you also have to accept the fact that there will be consequences for what you say. They can't lock him up but outside of that whatever happens to him is fair game.

Said it in another thread, I heard somebody ask why is anybody investing any stock into what a guy that tricks birds into flying into a massacre for a living says?