• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To add to the driving rants, I drive fast on the highway, like if I pass a cop they will have to pull me over. So on my 2+ hour drive down the shore this year I had a guy that would get on my ass as I'm going 95-100 mph, I'd say, ok this guy is a psycho, let me move over and let him get ahead of me. Problem is he wouldn't get ahead of me, he would then proceed to go the same speed as me, even tail off a bit and fall back. So I'd get back in the fast lane, what happens, right on my ass again, so I get out of his way again, same thing, goes the same speed as me. So basically he wants to go faster but is a complete pussy and is afraid to be the lead car. He wants me to be the one that gets popped if a cop is sitting up ahead. Fuck that guy.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To add to the driving rants, I drive fast on the highway, like if I pass a cop they will have to pull me over. So on my 2+ hour drive down the shore this year I had a guy that would get on my ass as I'm going 95-100 mph, I'd say, ok this guy is a psycho, let me move over and let him get ahead of me. Problem is he wouldn't get ahead of me, he would then proceed to go the same speed as me, even tail off a bit and fall back. So I'd get back in the fast lane, what happens, right on my ass again, so I get out of his way again, same thing, goes the same speed as me. So basically he wants to go faster but is a complete pussy and is afraid to be the lead car. He wants me to be the one that gets popped if a cop is sitting up ahead. Fuck that guy.

Sorry about that, it won't happen again.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about that, it won't happen again.

simpsons-shake-harder-boy.gif

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting to work and then realizing I have a stain on the front of my light gray chinos.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were his rabbit. My Uncle, who had made it to 2nd in command in the Maryland state Police by retirement, taught me "rule 1, there ALWAYS needs to be someone going faster than you."

That's what got me from my apartment to my (then) girlfriend's dorm room in an hour and 37 minutes. A distance of 141 miles.

I encountered a Porsche with a radar detector.

I wasn't speeding, I was drafting.

SECHATER12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[
People who think lil Wayne and drake are talented artists, they're garbage.[/QUOTE]

. people who think lil wayne and drake and garbage
. ohio fans

SECHATER12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amazon sending me a ps4 controller today even though the system dont come out untill nov15.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schools that remove hono(u)r roll programs because of hurt feelings :L

Awards eventually lose their lustre to students who get them, while often hurting the self-esteem and pride of those who do not receive a certificate,” officials said in a letter to parents, obtained by the Post.

Calgary school eliminates honour roll program

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schools that remove hono(u)r roll programs because of hurt feelings :L

Awards eventually lose their lustre to students who get them, while often hurting the self-esteem and pride of those who do not receive a certificate,” officials said in a letter to parents, obtained by the Post.

Calgary school eliminates honour roll program
Must only be honour roll programs, as I don't know of any honor roll programs being removed. ;)

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Totally untrue - I start every meeting at work with "You all know me, 11-time high school honor roll student."

And then I'm like... "lunch at that one place we all like? C'mon guys, I'm your co-worker."

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is the NBA a sports league?

Why is basket ball even a sport?

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite. There is a huge difference.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tailgaters.

I despise them in every way. Like when there is a car in front of you going slow and the guy behind you gets right on your ass...Like I can go any faster...

HockeyDoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The voices are driving me nuts. They tend to get worse when Pierre is between the glass and I can't find the remote to hit mute.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who don't turn right on red.