• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to be a full moon.

So, I get a panicked call from the Help Desk saying that while a tech was copying files for a user's new PC they noticed that there were some .mov files titled "Wet and Wild". They got ahold of HR, and their bosses and they needed me to look at the PC RIGHT NOW.

Everyone is nervously pacing outside my lab door. They are sure that they are going to have to go full hammer down on this old dude.

Turns out "Wet and wild" refers to a storm system that went though Minnesota last year and it was saved videos of the weather channel report about it.

I need a day off. Who the hell raises an alarm without getting answers, and WHO THE FUCK SAVES WEATHER CHANNEL VIDEOS?

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to be a full moon.

So, I get a panicked call from the Help Desk saying that while a tech was copying files for a user's new PC they noticed that there were some .mov files titled "Wet and Wild". They got ahold of HR, and their bosses and they needed me to look at the PC RIGHT NOW.

Everyone is nervously pacing outside my lab door. They are sure that they are going to have to go full hammer down on this old dude.

Turns out "Wet and wild" refers to a storm system that went though Minnesota last year and it was saved videos of the weather channel report about it.

I need a day off. Who the hell raises an alarm without getting answers, and WHO THE FUCK SAVES WEATHER CHANNEL VIDEOS?

And who still uses .mov files??

Anyhow, did you check to see if he had a separate folder titled Weather Videos? Since that's probably where he kept the p0rn.

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who credit god and Jesus for everything that happens.
People who watch Fox News and think they're learning something.
People who listen to horrible music ala country, rap, modern rock.
People who blame gun violence on video games.
People who don't turn when they have the right away.
The song blurred lines.
People who think sons of anarchy is good, it's crap and boring.
People who like the steelers, heat, ravens and or michigan.
People who think metallica sold out, they're still the best active rock band today.
People who think lil Wayne and drake are talented artists, they're garbage.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nw50wKC.jpg

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who can't maintain a constant speed on the highway. If I'm in cruise control I shouldn't have pass the same fucking vehicle 5 times during a 30 minute drive.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who can't maintain a constant speed on the highway. If I'm in cruise control I shouldn't have pass the same fucking vehicle 5 times during a 30 minute drive.

:agree:

I make a lot of enemies while driving. They don't necessarily know they're my enemy, but they are.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not my fault, Seinfeld can't drive (haha)