• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and this girl were forced to change positions here at work. I trained her on what she's doing now, and vice versa. Anyways, I'm having a problem and I need her help to resolve it with one of our biggest customers, but she's too busy to help me. Yet, when I trained her lard ass, I had to jump and run to her when she needed my help.

I'm coming very close to just walking out of here and telling her and the rest of these people to fuck off. I don't need all this stress, I don't get paid near enough to deal with this shit.

/end rant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and this girl were forced to change positions here at work. I trained her on what she's doing now, and vice versa. Anyways, I'm having a problem and I need her help to resolve it with one of our biggest customers, but she's too busy to help me. Yet, when I trained her lard ass, I had to jump and run to her when she needed my help.

I'm coming very close to just walking out of here and telling her and the rest of these people to fuck off. I don't need all this stress, I don't get paid near enough to deal with this shit.

/end rant

Having you switch positions seems to be a really inefficient business move...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ewwwwwwwww

cF4i1ZG.gif

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I didn't realize simply not honoring your responsibilities was an option. I just found out today that one of my neighbors has not paid their mortgage in a year. They have not been foreclosed on, and are trying to sell their house (and buy another one) before that happens. But they still live in the house.

A YEAR

I just can't wait for the next time he brings his kids to the bus stop in either his Dually Pickup, Ford Excursion or Cadillac Sedan to regale us all with tales about how it's the Mexicans and Obama that are causing all the problems with this country.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I didn't realize simply not honoring your responsibilities was an option. I just found out today that one of my neighbors has not paid their mortgage in a year. They have not been foreclosed on, and are trying to sell their house (and buy another one) before that happens. But they still live in the house.

A YEAR

I just can't wait for the next time he brings his kids to the bus stop in either his Dually Pickup, Ford Excursion or Cadillac Sedan to regale us all with tales about how it's the Mexicans and Obama that are causing all the problems with this country.

LOL.

If I'm ever a sheister chiseling the bank out of my mortgage payments I hope I'll blow the savings on some better vehicles.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A YEAR

My wife works in the mortgage industry, and you'd be amazed how long some people sit there without making payments without foreclosure. She tells me stories of people who haven't paid in 3+ years without foreclosure.

When the shit hit the fan a couple years ago, the mortgage companies got so backlogged and haven't caught up.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife works in the mortgage industry, and you'd be amazed how long some people sit there without making payments without foreclosure. She tells me stories of people who haven't paid in 3+ years without foreclosure.

When the shit hit the fan a couple years ago, the mortgage companies got so backlogged and haven't caught up.

Yeah, and when they do finally do it, it's just the mean old banks bullying the little guy and time to go occupy something.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and when they do finally do it, it's just the mean old banks bullying the little guy and time to go occupy something.

Not entirely. The banks fucked up a lot too (which is basically what led to her job helping to mop up their mess) with the robo-signings and piss-poor document management. For every 3+ year pending foreclosure she can find you someone that got foreclosed on (or attempted at least) when they were current on their payments or only 1-2 payments behind.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not entirely. The banks fucked up a lot too (which is basically what led to her job helping to mop up their mess) with the robo-signings and piss-poor document management. For every 3+ year pending foreclosure she can find you someone that got foreclosed on (or attempted at least) when they were current on their payments or only 1-2 payments behind.

That's it in a nutshell....if anyone with half a brain didn't see this coming they were living in fantasy land.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, I know. In my job I am all too familiar with the fallout for what some banks and their people did.

I was commenting that in this douche's mind when the bank finally takes his house it's because he's the little guy getting bullied.

I know there are a lot of people who legitimately got screwed. Plenty of good people bought a house they could afford and took it in the shorts. And you have fuckers like this one who are milking the pain of the people who did for his own (as Kenny pointed out) pathetic benefit.

But to this guy, "one 'dem Caddiliacs is a high falootin' car! N' I gots one. Take THAT!"

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[youtube]Zc9-rYBOS5w[/youtube]

Interestingly enough, this guy wears a lot of Hawaiian shirts.

OMG He's Seinfeld's fictional dad!

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the mortgage collapse/"world owes me"/"I want stuff" anecdotes followed by the Seinfeld youtube clip reminded me of this

He met her when she worked at a Vancouver massage parlour but their marriage didn?t have a happy ending

headline writer finally gets one right

Their lavish lifestyle resulted in them racking up $4 million in debt, on annual living expenses in excess of $1 million

/GEORGE!!!

She says that her husband, a self-employed architect

Boy would I love to be 4 million in debt.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From jstew's massage story:

Their “stable” of expensive vehicles includes an Audi R8, a Porsche Panamera and a Maserati GT

Two out of three ain't bad (don't really care for the Panamera)

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From jstew's massage story:

Their “stable” of expensive vehicles includes an Audi R8, a Porsche Panamera and a Maserati GT

Two out of three ain't bad (don't really care for the Panamera)

they still trump Dually Pickup, Ford Excursion or Cadillac Sedan
lol

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the mortgage collapse/"world owes me"/"I want stuff" anecdotes followed by the Seinfeld youtube clip reminded me of this

He met her when she worked at a Vancouver massage parlour but their marriage didn?t have a happy ending

headline writer finally gets one right

Their lavish lifestyle resulted in them racking up $4 million in debt, on annual living expenses in excess of $1 million

/GEORGE!!!

She says that her husband, a self-employed architect

I bet she left him for a city planner.