• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a related note, people that sit next to you on mass transit when you're the only people. Train could be empty and they'll sit next to you. Or just as bad, on the way home as the train starts to empty out, you could be the only 2 left and they keep sitting next to you rather than find an open seat. People are weird.

This also applies to doctor's offices. If you're the only 2 people in the waiting room sit as far away from one another as possible.

on a similar note as well (sorry if already mentioned), in a parking lot that is virtually empty and you park out towards the back away from the store/gym/bar/whatever so some dick won't throw open their car door and ding yours, only to come back out and some ass has parked right next to you so you have to squeeze into your car.....

the fucking lot is empty and you had to park right up next to me? ASSHOLE!!!

I like to spit a giant luggie on their window or doorhandle as a thank you....childish yes, but makes me feel better

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a similar note as well (sorry if already mentioned), in a parking lot that is virtually empty and you park out towards the back away from the store/gym/bar/whatever so some dick won't throw open their car door and ding yours, only to come back out and some ass has parked right next to you so you have to squeeze into your car.....

I like to spit a giant luggie on their window or doorhandle as a thank you....childish yes, but makes me feel better

Amen brother, i do the same thing.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The best part about this is, right now, someone in Cyber Space is complaining about those jerks who HAVE to park their car at the far end of the lot off by itself so they park their hooptie right next to 'em for effect, but then for no reason the asshole spits on their car. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

This usually spawns from a discussion about how to handle tailgaters.

:D

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part about this is, right now, someone in Cyber Space is complaining about those jerks who HAVE to park their car at the far end of the lot off by itself so they park their hooptie right next to 'em for effect
People can't be that stupid.

Yeah, that was a stupid thing for me to say.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
connundrum:

rule is that the kid can't take her ipad to her room. if she's on it, it's out in the living room where we can supervise.
however, she's playing Kelly Clarkson and Taylor Swift and singing at the top of her lungs.
like 10 feet away from me. for an hour now. the same two songs. i don't like the songs, and she's not a good singer (despite being in two different choirs)

driving my up the fucking wall.
When she goes to dance later, I am going CRANK some Alice in Chains or Screaming Trees or something.

:gaah:

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monopoly. Why not everyone just roll a dice once and whoever has the highest number wins?

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you go into a place that only has one table that can seat more than 4 people with a party of six, and the big table has two people sitting at it.

And they are already done eating when you get there.

And are still there after you are done squeezing around a table for four.

And still there when you leave.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to a small local family owned place for dinner tonight. We got the last table and a 3rd of the place was taken up because a party of 17 had reserved it. With more and more people waiting they finally came out and separated the tables put together for the party. We heard the two workers talking and they were pissed. They had held the table for 45 minutes during a crowded time and the party never showed up or called.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who make a left turn over two yellow lines (that's not legal folks and you usually hold up traffic)

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way back in the Stone Age when I played little league baseball...

We got put where the coaches figured we belonged according to our 'talents' - or lack thereof - and if the parents didn't like it, they were always free to quit & take their little budding superstar to another league somewhere else.

I stank, so I got put in the the outfield - and that was that. :D

However, they did have one game per season that didn't count towards the team's W/L record, and that was the one where any player could try their hand at any position that their heart desired (but only for an inning or two, because others usually wanted to try it out too).

I know that feel. Right field 4 life!!!1

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, specific to me, but taking things off the shelf at the grocery store, deciding you don't want it, and abandoning it in the middle of the wrong place. It's one thing if it's an innocent dry good. But you shouldn't take frozen pulled pork and put it in the taco shells...and just because you decided you wanted the fresh broccoli doesn't mean you should abandon your frozen one with the fresh ones. It's not nice.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooooh! Going slow (like painfully slow) over train tracks. The speed limit is 45, so I understand pumping the brakes a bit, but slowing to 25 will make it WORSE going over those. And in my town it's three in concession. I assure you your 95 Chrysler can handle a few bumps. LETS GO. It's actually easier to go over them QUICKLY.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate getting post #433 in a things that drive you fucking nuts thread. That pisses me off.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate getting post #433 in a things that drive you fucking nuts thread. That pisses me off.
I hate reading a post complaining about post #433 in a things that drive you fucking nuts thread, especially when that complaint post is post #433.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's the end of the season. Three players didn't show, so we had 2 D pairs and 5 forwards. We lost 5-1 to a team we beat 8-2 and 6-1 earlier in the year.

My boy stopped 16 of 21 shots, and four of the five were rebounds where he made the first stop. Theirs stopped 5 of 6.

Can't be too upset though. I coach both goalies...

Losing drives me fucking nuts.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's the end of the season. Three players didn't show, so we had 2 D pairs and 5 forwards. We lost 5-1 to a team we beat 8-2 and 6-1 earlier in the year.

My boy stopped 16 of 21 shots, and four of the five were rebounds where he made the first stop. Theirs stopped 5 of 6.

Can't be too upset though. I coach both goalies...

Losing drives me fucking nuts.

I hate losing too 43 and you gotta tell the boy to control those rebounds better !! :becky:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sporks, make up your fucking mind

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today's adventures in the world of EBT! A lady buying $50 worth of food for her pet boa. And the mice she feeds to the boa.