• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update; today is trash day and I heard a bit of commotion out front. Looked and the trash truck had slid past my bin and hit the curb. Driver got out, moved my bin to within reach of the arm thing and emptied mine. Then went to the next house and just missed taking out their mailbox with a slide.

Sounds like he's part of one of these disruptive convoys... he's just selling it well. ;)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy on the Columbus SubReddit last night asking if DoorDash was running in the snowstorm so he could get food delivered to him. He even said he would "tip more" because the weather was bad.

Fortunately he got shredded pretty badly and deleted the question.

I do wonder what he felt was the appropriate level of tipping was to get someone to risk their lives and property for him to get a burrito. An extra fiver?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy on the Columbus SubReddit last night asking if DoorDash was running in the snowstorm so he could get food delivered to him. He even said he would "tip more" because the weather was bad.

I do wonder what he felt was the appropriate level of tipping was to get someone to risk their lives and property for him to get a burrito. An extra fiver?
He was probably thinking "People just don't want to work anymore."

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He sounds like Mr. Pink :D

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boss went on vacation and put my personal mobile number on his out of office message since I am his backup while he is out.

Getting tons of sales calls from vendors.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A furnace that needed a new motor and a washing machine that needed 4 service calls. Both were purchased in spring of 2018!!!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A furnace that needed a new motor and a washing machine that needed 4 service calls. Both were purchased in spring of 2018!!!

Sorry to hear that buddy, how about a little humor to brighten your day...

simpsons-dryer.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit like this:

Just in case Notice:..An attorney advised us to post this. The violation of privacy can be punished by law. NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you do not publish a statement at least once, it will be tacitly understood that you are allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in your profile status updates. I HEREBY STATE THAT I DO NOT GIVE FACEBOOK AKA META MY PERMISSION TO USE ANY OF MY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN MY PROFILE.

Wanna know how I know you didn't read the terms of service? Or have any fucking clue about how anything on earth works?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dishwasher is 4 years old and pump went. At this point to pay someone to replace the pump is more expensive than me purchasing a new dishwasher and replacing it myself.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in a townhouse neighborhood. Long rows of buildings that echo sound up and down the street.

I also have a neighbor who rides a crotch rocket who likes to rev said crotch rocket in their driveway for 5-20 minutes before either riding away or (more frequently) walking said crotch rocket back into the garage.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I live in a townhouse neighborhood. Long rows of buildings that echo sound up and down the street.

I also have a neighbor who rides a crotch rocket who likes to rev said crotch rocket in their driveway for 5-20 minutes before either riding away or (more frequently) walking said crotch rocket back into the garage.
my sister used to have a Triumph TR-8.
loudest motherfucker you ever heard.

She lived in an apartment downtown with underground parking.
Every time she drove in or out, she would set off every single car alarm in the garage.
savage.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my sister used to have a Triumph TR-8.
loudest motherfucker you ever heard.

She lived in an apartment downtown with underground parking.
Every time she drove in or out, she would set off every single car alarm in the garage.
savage.
I wouldn't care if she was getting on and riding away. It's the excessively long sitting and revving that gets me.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To that end, these dumbfucks with these car engines that gasp and pop all the time. What the fuck is that?

It does crack me up when I'm next to one of them at a light and accelerate quietly and faster than them in a standard-issue sedan while they're making a fuck ton of noise to go slower than me.

One of many reasons I can't wait for the cars to drive themselves.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been peripherally involved in a project for months that is scheduled to start next week. My team is ready. Yesterday someone on the call said "be nice if we had more equipment to start the pilot with". So now I just got the call that I need to pick up equipment tomorrow in northern MD and have it in my office in central MD by Monday morning. All on a fucking whim - on days I was supposed to be working from home* due to long meetings

*I know it can be silly to complain about working from home, not everyone can, but some members of my "team" havent been in the office in 2 years and a few of us have been run all over the place

Get ready for some bad jokes/posts over the next few days......

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe travels my friend and I always look forward to the regalement of your experiences.
Nope. That was a zing too far. Its too late, you will never hear the punchline of the joke about Chris O'Donnell, LL Cool J, Linda Hunt, and a talking parrot. Hint - it involves the duck making a reference to Scent Of A Woman.