• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media's political coverage. It would be nice if they would tell it like it is. The fact that certain networks lean one way or the other is ridiculous. I don't need to hear their opinions either. I can make up my own mind who to trust & not to trust thank you.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media's political coverage. It would be nice if they would tell it like it is. The fact that certain networks lean one way or the other is ridiculous. I don't need to hear their opinions either. I can make up my own mind who to trust & not to trust thank you.

I have it on good authority (based on dinner Saturday) that I am not smart enough to make up my mind and I should NOT besmirch the great name of Trump in this (errrr.... that) house.

Perhaps you are not smart enough to make up your own mind either.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when i was in the states on the weekend i caught about 15 seconds of some fox news panel and one of the dunces was upset that "other media outlets" keep fact checking Trump

THE NERVE!!!

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have it on good authority (based on dinner Saturday) that I am not smart enough to make up my mind and I should NOT besmirch the great name of Trump in this (errrr.... that) house.

Perhaps you are not smart enough to make up your own mind either.

We can make up our own minds as to who we want to vote for. That doesn't mean we're going to agree & that's fine. That's what a democracy is. My biggest problem is all this talk about how the so called ESTABLISHMENT doesn't like certain candidates. Guess what media people the American people are tired of the so called ESTABLISHMENT getting what they want, while the people of America are being left in the cold. The media needs to tell it like it is. I realize this is probably to much to ask.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, some media outlets lean one way (which I agree they shouldnt, but to be fair - some people think stating certain facts is leaning) and some outlets flat out mislead and/or lie.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get over it!
If all the Canadians had not been illegally crossing our borders and buying up all our milk all these trucks wouldnt have to travel north crashing along the way and I would be home now looking at 'holiday decoration removal ****' instead of staying late at work.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all the Canadians had not been illegally crossing our borders and buying up all our milk all these trucks wouldnt have to travel north crashing along the way and I would be home now looking at 'holiday decoration removal ****' instead of staying late at work.

In other words, thanks Obama!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you mind passing along a link for that? :noidea:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An overturned milk truck has all lanes blocked on 95 for the last couple of hours. I have no idea how or when I will get home.

And I don't even drink milk.

American headline: Truck Accident Snarls I-95 Traffic for Hours

Canadian headline: Arrogant Americans Dumping Valuable Milk into the Streets

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I got an X-box for Christmas.
so far the only game that has been payed on it is some Dance Revolution thing
stupid kid.

at least I got high score on the "Let it Go" song :noidea:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got an X-box for Christmas.
so far the only game that has been payed on it is some Dance Revolution thing
stupid kid.

at least I got high score on the "Let it Go" song :noidea:

I got one too (me and the boy pooled our moneys, not technically an xmas present). You need to gte Forza Motorsport 6.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My top 3 most loathed commercials at the moment.

1. Russell Wilson's Bose commercial: if I ever run into that guy who does all the talking in that commercial (Macklemore) I'm probably going to jail for a long time. "look at that bad man trying to rap with no teeth..."

2. The Steven Stamkos Powerade commercial: "you have to have the skill, AND the WILL, but the WILL is still and must be, and always WILL, be stronger than the skill." -- Urge to KILL rising...

3. Scotiabanks's 5th season bullshit. Getting old and annoying.