• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen this on the facebooks this morning.
CQjV7UjUcAEb8h5.jpg

Six of the people who have regurgitated it are football fans. One of which had a photo of Michael Vick as their profile picture for more than a year. Not to mention the number of shares and likes of every instance of keyboard diarrhea that Ray Lewis spews out.

:L

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's Santa, did he get blown away as he came down the chimney?

christmas-gun-500x500.jpg

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
173 pages in and I'm sure somebody has put this in here somewhere, but this is what drives me over the edge is when somebody drives in the fast lane on the expressway going 10-15 mph under the speed limit when the slow lane doesn't have any motor vehicles in sight. :gaah:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the head coach of my son's team just emailed me. Seems his son wants to play goalie now and he has requested that my son skate out for practice tomorrow and the game Sunday.

My son is 7 inches taller and 30 lbs heavier than the last time he skated out. He has no gear that fits. So I guess we're skipping a game. And for practice tomorrow, I am going to have him practice with the select team. Their goalie has some habits I want my son to pick up.

I hope the little shit head gets shelled. This is the same kid who daddy has put on the top line despite the fact he skates like a baby deer and spends all his defensive time in the neutral zone waiting for a breakout pass. My son missed a practice with a cut on his foot and this kid stood in in goal. He had his goalie pads on the wrong legs.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the head coach of my son's team just emailed me. Seems his son wants to play goalie now and he has requested that my son skate out for practice tomorrow and the game Sunday.

My son is 7 inches taller and 30 lbs heavier than the last time he skated out. He has no gear that fits. So I guess we're skipping a game. And for practice tomorrow, I am going to have him practice with the select team. Their goalie has some habits I want my son to pick up.

I hope the little shit head gets shelled. This is the same kid who daddy has put on the top line despite the fact he skates like a baby deer and spends all his defensive time in the neutral zone waiting for a breakout pass. My son missed a practice with a cut on his foot and this kid stood in in goal. He had his goalie pads on the wrong legs.
Dads shouldn't be allowed to coach their kids.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure I've said this one before, but, people who stop in the middle of a traffic circle to let someone else in, and other boneheaded/dangerous transgressions.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the locker room tonight after practice I was giving a kid a hard time for not knowing anyone's first names. I asked if he knew mine, and gave out the hint that I share a first name with one of the three greatest goalies who ever lived. I put it out to the entire room.

Henrik (Hank), Carey, Johnathan, and Corey got thrown out.

I said "Haven't any of you heard of Patrick Roy?" and three said no. One said yeah. "He's a coach, right?"

Kids these days.

My own son said my name s was either Carey or Pekka. But I think he was kidding.
Time to give up on hockey and take up baseball or football. LOL