• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drive safe, but not too safe, the life you save might be my mother-in-law's.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean my father-in-law.

I'll second this...my father-in-law as well. even his grandkids hate him..I don't really think his own son and daughter (my wife) like him. I think they love him, like a child loves a parent. But I don't think they like him.... I certainly don't!

I don't feel so alone now.

Mine is a real piece of work. Once, we were playing the board game where everyone has a letter and a group of categories and you have to come up with words no one else does (I don't remember the name, we haven't played it since). And the kids were playing.

One of the categories was "Something you are afraid of" and the letter was "N".

Yes, what you are thinking would be awful... yeah, that's what he said. If you need another hint, he grew up in the 50's. In Baltimore. I thought Mrs 43 was going to drop kick him.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mine is a real piece of work. Once, we were playing the board game where everyone has a letter and a group of categories and you have to come up with words no one else does (I don't remember the name, we haven't played it since). And the kids were playing.

Yes, what you are thinking would be awful... yeah, that's what he said. If you need another hint, he grew up in the 50's. In Baltimore. I thought Mrs 43 was going to drop kick him.

God damn that son of a bitch.

I HATE Neapolitan ice cream.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm lucky I guess...he doesn't play any games with us, just sits around watching FNC and Encore Westerns.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Scattegories!

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Had the same thing with my mother-in-law except the category was "things that are black" with the letter N.

Same game we had "Something you wish for" with the letter W. The response: "white president" :L

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate cyclists (I'm a cyclist myself), but when you the road is quite empty and you have a bike lane and you still insist to ride your bike on the sidewalk, that drives me nuts.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ferrari.

Top Gear finally got the McLaren P1, Porsche 918 Spyder and Ferrari LaFerrari (literally The Ferrari TheFerrari) in the studio together. Nearly 3 million dollars worth of cars. The three fastest and most technologically advanced cars on earth. Hybrids.

They wanted to run them 'round the track and and see which one had the best lap time.

McLaren first said no, not the Top Gear track. It is short, no really long straights and the Porsche being all wheel drive would have an advantage, but pick any track in the world. Let's go. But Ferrari said absolutely not, not under any circumstances. They even sent a bodyguard to make sure the hosts didn't just take the car out anyway. When the hosts said they knew someone who owned one, Ferrari said that if anyone gave Top Gear a car to test on their own, that they would be sure that person would never get another limited edition Ferrari again.

Porsche just sat there, saying they will take on anyone, anywhere.

What is Ferrari so afraid of?

Oh, yeah.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if this was posted elsewhere. Doesn't really drive me nuts per se, but since the thread title talks about nuts and all...well, it seemed to fit.

ScalyBewitchedCatbird.gif

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate cyclists (I'm a cyclist myself), but when you the road is quite empty and you have a bike lane and you still insist to ride your bike on the sidewalk, that drives me nuts.

What are you doing driving your vehicle on the sidewalk I might ask?

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weather forecasters and their fear-mongering.

Yesterday was supposed to be the south's own Snowpocalypse. So much so that when I went to the grocery store to get a salad for lunch yesterday, it took me nearly 20 minutes to check out (southerners prepping for storms is a whole different topic).

The end result: About 3 inches at my house. Highest in the area about 4.5". Most of the city of Charlotte: nothing!

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry folks but I can't hear all your moaning and groaning about bad weather over my lawn mower...

:behindsofa:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry folks but I can't hear all your moaning and groaning about bad weather over my lawn mower...

Im not completely driven nuts about it but i would have loved to do some skiing locally this winter :pout:

/30% snowpack in the interior ... kelowna will burn :pout:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another bad year for Mount Washington on the island as well (that's two bad years in the last three)

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The three inches of snow doesn't bother me one bit. It's the forecasting of this horrible terrible storm coming only to have it be a total dud. I hate the way they panic about every little bit of weather.