• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 hour morning commute today! All I want to do is go home but I don't feel like making the drive yet.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 hour morning commute today! All I want to do is go home but I don't feel like making the drive yet.

If you start now, you might be home by dinner time.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you start now, you might be home by dinner time.

Not yet but perhaps soon. I have been given the OK to leave early and work from home for a bit to miss the afternoon rush hour.

Glad too, I don't want a repeat of this morning. You know how hard it is to drive 2 mph while urinating out the window? Not easy.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember to check your blind spots when changing lanes.

UIUHOlJ.gif

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't understand the concept, I suppose. Some of those cartoons were 100% offensive...I mean, one depicts the Holy Trinity in a three way. Yeah, as a Christian, that doesn't sit well with me. But, per usual as a non-extremist, I just can't understand the mentality of killing because of it. A drawing. A DRAWING. And now some other agencies are getting crap for not showing the images (like the AP), but it's hard to fault them. There's a fuzzy line there between fundamentals and beliefs, and protecting those who work for you. Apparently a Jewish magazine in the UK was given crap for blurring out the images, and the editor had to say (paraphrase) "even though everything I believe in tells me to do this, I have no right to risk the lives of my staff." Just...ridiculous. To be killed for a drawing.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now some other agencies are getting crap for not showing the images (like the AP), but it's hard to fault them. There's a fuzzy line there between fundamentals and beliefs, and protecting those who work for you. Apparently a Jewish magazine in the UK was given crap for blurring out the images, and the editor had to say (paraphrase) "even though everything I believe in tells me to do this, I have no right to risk the lives of my staff."

the future?

B6wAf5UIUAA8el4.png

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First things first: I have no desire whatsoever for this to devolve into a political/gun control discussion. That's not the point that I'm making.

That out of the way, it drives me nuts when people can't even wait for the proverbial dust to settle before trying to exploit a tragedy for political gain. In this case, Donald Trump and the killings in Paris.

Only a few hours after news breaks of the situation, he Tweets a condolences message. OK so far, right? ONE MINUTE LATER he takes a shot at Obama. Some 30 minutes after that, a series of tweets about how gun control is bad.

FFS, a dozen people are dead.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most users of Twitter are twits anyway...

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First things first: I have no desire whatsoever for this to devolve into a political/gun control discussion. That's not the point that I'm making.

That out of the way, it drives me nuts when people can't even wait for the proverbial dust to settle before trying to exploit a tragedy for political gain. In this case, Donald Trump and the killings in Paris.

Only a few hours after news breaks of the situation, he Tweets a condolences message. OK so far, right? ONE MINUTE LATER he takes a shot at Obama. Some 30 minutes after that, a series of tweets about how gun control is bad.

He should save time and just tweet "Look at me!" over and over.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:10:

When that lunatic went on a rampage killing cops in New Brunswick we heard similar things. It drives me nuts too.