• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Jonathan Martin checked into looney bin

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Purguy would be my 3rd choice to complete my gruesome SportsHoopla golf foursome.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Purguy would be my 3rd choice to complete my gruesome SportsHoopla golf foursome.

Lol seriously. That guy is a completely joke along with Cazic, Toby, MacDown and all of the other clueless douchebag wanna be tough guys. That is why the entire board laughs them off instead of taking a word they say seriously.

You would probably die of laughter with that group.

BTW do yourself a favor; on the ESPN board I develop an ignore system with Cazic and his goons, since we came here I have done the same with Toby and recently added Purguy to that list. I know these guys have nothing of worth to add to any discussion so I simply pass over their posts without reading them, I move on to the next person's post. Start doing this and your SportsHoopla experience will be much more enjoyable.

Last edited by a moderator:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please explain what I did wrong. I never acted like a tough guy like Dodub.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodub put me on the list. LOL that is funny stuff. He was losing an argument and he puts be on the list. Guys like this needs to get kicked off this site. Fake tough guy that turns into a bitch when some one beats him at an argument.

Great stuff

Lets Go 49ers

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain what I did wrong. I never acted like a tough guy like Dodub.

Nothing man. Just do you bro.

Also I would keep in mind that Dodub is a very good, longstanding poster. Another thing to keep in mind was that your argument was terrible and his was better.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also I would keep in mind that Dodub is a very good, longstanding poster. Another thing to keep in mind was that your argument was terrible and his was better.

Not even close man. I didn't go to name calling and saying I want to fight you. He is a big time fake Internet Tough guy. Dodob is a joke when it comes to this conversation. I don't dislike the guy but he acts like a child. I agree with him on some of the 49ers views but he did a bad job in this argument. When you start calling names and saying I can beat you up and all this other shit you lose the argument right away.

It was an easy victory.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dodub does post well from time to time but he's a douchebag bully who bragged about slamming nerds into lockers in high school for laughs.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodub does post well from time to time but he's a douchebag bully who bragged about slamming nerds into lockers in high school for laughs.

I agree with toby here. He is the definition of a Internet bully. Please read his past post on this subject. The proof is there. He was the nerd that got slammed into the locker room, that's how he got his experience and now wants to be a internet tough guy because he was picked on.

If he was picked on by bigger people and couldn't defend himself then I agree he was bullied. In this situation this wasn't the case. Like someone said you cant compare a highschool kid getting bullied with 2 grown men where it was one on one. Its not like there were 3-4 guys bulling Martin. THis was 2 guys that were suppose to be best friends playing around with ach other, joking around. Martin would fire back like 2 friends do. Now yes the other guy went over board but still itsnt bullying.

Like I said before just happy this isn't a 49er situation.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously we don't know what happened in person or over voice calls but these text messages show to me that Martin is a bum and should never play in the NFL again. He has screwed over Incognito big time. It seems pretty clear Martin let his lifestyle get the best of him and he lost his mind so he used Incognito as an excuse.

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/ritojm2.pdf
Here are Over 1,000 Text Messages That Richie Incognito and Jonathan Martin Allegedly Exchanged | The Big Lead

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously we don't know what happened in person or over voice calls but these text messages show to me that Martin is a bum and should never play in the NFL again. He has screwed over Incognito big time. It seems pretty clear Martin let his lifestyle get the best of him and he lost his mind so he used Incognito as an excuse.

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/ritojm2.pdf
Here are Over 1,000 Text Messages That Richie Incognito and Jonathan Martin Allegedly Exchanged | The Big Lead

Absolutely terrible. Martin is a real shitbird.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely terrible. Martin is a real shitbird.

Martin did not want to be where he was and he knew that meant he wouldn't be making the money he was and he wanted to take someone down with him. That's what it seems like anyway. He wanted an excuse. Just man up. I'm pretty sure that he did not want to get Incognito in trouble, but when he said he was leaving he had to justify it. He should've just kept silent and said it was him.

I still insist that those who said that Incognito had support from his teammates was irrelevant. If a group of people bully, they normally stand up for their colleagues. It's tantamount to those upset at the NFL for BountyGate because of the denials by the accused. They accused is going to deny either way and illegal things are not always documented well.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin did not want to be where he was and he knew that meant he wouldn't be making the money he was and he wanted to take someone down with him. That's what it seems like anyway. He wanted an excuse. Just man up. I'm pretty sure that he did not want to get Incognito in trouble, but when he said he was leaving he had to justify it. He should've just kept silent and said it was him.

I still insist that those who said that Incognito had support from his teammates was irrelevant. If a group of people bully, they normally stand up for their colleagues. It's tantamount to those upset at the NFL for BountyGate because of the denials by the accused. They accused is going to deny either way and illegal things are not always documented well.

Your entire premise is wrong. Its bullying when it happens to those who cannot defend themselves. Martin was not such a guy.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your entire premise is wrong. Its bullying when it happens to those who cannot defend themselves. Martin was not such a guy.

I'm not following you. I'm saying that if a group of people bullies a person who was not able to defend themselves in a normal fashion, like fight them back, those bullies will stand up for the accused bully who gets caught. I understand that someone who is bullied is bullied because they cannot fight back, but in my opinion fighting back does not include reporting to authorities or leaving a team. Once you report the bully you are no longer bullied (until the bully beats you up after the report) because you fightback I suppose. But up until that point, you were bullied.

I'm not saying Martin was bullied, I'm just saying those that act like teammates supporting Incognito was proof of anything weren't making any sense.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not following you. I'm saying that if a group of people bullies a person who was not able to defend themselves in a normal fashion, like fight them back, those bullies will stand up for the accused bully who gets caught. I understand that someone who is bullied is bullied because they cannot fight back, but in my opinion fighting back does not include reporting to authorities or leaving a team. Once you report the bully you are no longer bullied (until the bully beats you up after the report) because you fightback I suppose. But up until that point, you were bullied.

I'm not saying Martin was bullied, I'm just saying those that act like teammates supporting Incognito was proof of anything weren't making any sense.

But if Martin was not bullied, if it was normal locker room behavior, wouldn't you expect Incognito's teammates to back him up?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if Martin was not bullied, if it was normal locker room behavior, wouldn't you expect Incognito's teammates to back him up?

Yeah, but the proof of not being a bully was elsewhere, like in these texts. The teammate support wasn't proof of anything as bullying teammates and non-bullying teammates of a non-bully would act the same (stick up for Incognito).

I never said Martin's accusations, leaving the team, etc. was proof of bullying, just that teammate support when the accusation was team bullying culture wasn't proof either.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Sounds like this could have been the case. The texts they were sending back and forth after it all came out are incredibly damning to Martin. Of course this is only half the story we're seeing, but it seems that Martin acted like a friend face to face while destroying the guy behind his back. Also possible that Martin really didn't mean for all this, but that Incognito's role was exaggerated and enhanced by the media to give the story some legs.