• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Jonathan Martin checked into looney bin

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your experience and martins is different. his best friend making fun of him is not bullying. If you think that was bullying then you are as weak as martin.

It is funny that you call Martin weak when I'm sure he would kick your ass any day of the week. Another person talking big on the internet.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I agree physical abuse can be bullying not what happen to martin. Im saying if he thinks martin is a victim then he is weak minded just like marring. What happen to him in his life is bullying. Thats why I said the 2 situations are different.

You seem to be in love with your opinion on what bullying is. But it doesn't mean shit. The only thing that matters in terms of bullying is how the person involved feels about it; if they feel as though they are being bulled then they are being bullied no matter if it is physical or verbal.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny that you call Martin weak when I'm sure he would kick your ass any day of the week. Another person talking big on the internet.

I don't give a shit if he can kick my ass. He is still a weak minded person. Martin is a bitch. Look if it was physical abuse then yes I would be on his side but I believe in words hurting peoples feelings. U feelings get hurt because u let it. These are 2 grown ass men.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be in love with your opinion on what bullying is. But it doesn't mean shit. The only thing that matters in terms of bullying is how the person involved feels about it; if they feel as though they are being bulled then they are being bullied no matter if it is physical or verbal.

Nope u are wrong. American society is a bunch of bitches. Where did our toughness go. We didn't have this 10 years ago.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope u are wrong. American society is a bunch of bitches. Where did our toughness go. We didn't have this 10 years ago.

:lol:

You do realize that you replied to a post of mine stating that you are only posting your opinion by saying that I am wrong and stating more opinions????????

Do you have anything of substance of just your opinion? Let me know now so I can decide if I want to take you seriously or not.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit if he can kick my ass. He is still a weak minded person. Martin is a bitch. Look if it was physical abuse then yes I would be on his side but I believe in words hurting peoples feelings. U feelings get hurt because u let it. These are 2 grown ass men.

You wouldn't give a shit because you are sitting safely behind your computer screen. So easy to insult people who would kick your ass while you are safe behind a computer screen. If you saw Martin in person one on one you wouldn't say any of this shit and you know it.

If Martin is a bitch and could still kick your ass then what does that make you? A super bitch? A bitch to the 10th power? A mega bitch?

Again big talk on the internet, I never take it seriously. Again if you saw Martin in person one on one you wouldn't say any of this nonsense so it is hard to take the internet tough guy act seriously.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look a grown man talk down on a women is different then 3 300Lb men going at it. this whole story is a bunch of crap. U are a NFL player act like one.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look a grown man talk down on a women is different then 3 300Lb men going at it. this whole story is a bunch of crap. U are a NFL player act like one.

This makes no sense what so ever.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wouldn't give a shit because you are sitting safely behind your computer screen. So easy to insult people who would kick your ass while you are safe behind a computer screen. If you saw Martin in person one on one you wouldn't say any of this shit and you know it.

If Martin is a bitch and could still kick your ass then what does that make you? A super bitch? A bitch to the 10th power? A mega bitch?

Again big talk on the internet, I never take it seriously. Again if you saw Martin in person one on one you wouldn't say any of this nonsense so it is hard to take the internet tough guy act seriously.

Nope I would say this to his face. Im not acting tough just stating the truth. only reason he can kick my ass is because he has what 150 lbs on me. U don't know me at all. I am a honest person and I tell it how it is. If you knew me you would know I would say this to his face.

Me getting my ass kick is no big deal. I used to get jumped all the time when I lived in Newark NJ. Like I said try being the only 3rd white kid in your school.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes no sense what so ever.

u don't make sense. read it again. I know you are slow so take your time.

A man talking down on a women and a man to man that are the same size are different situations.

Like a lot of players have stated its not like martin is the punter and getting picked up by this big guy. If he had a problem be a man and go up to him and talk to him. Not cry and go public about the situation. There is a reason he is in the mental hospital because he is crazy and needs help.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I would say this to his face. Im not acting tough just stating the truth. only reason he can kick my ass is because he has what 150 lbs on me. U don't know me at all. I am a honest person and I tell it how it is. If you knew me you would know I would say this to his face.

Me getting my ass kick is no big deal. I used to get jumped all the time when I lived in Newark NJ. Like I said try being the only 3rd white kid in your school.

That sounds real good, not buying it though.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u don't make sense. read it again. I know you are slow so take your time.

A man talking down on a women and a man to man that are the same size are different situations.

Like a lot of players have stated its not like martin is the punter and getting picked up by this big guy. If he had a problem be a man and go up to him and talk to him. Not cry and go public about the situation. There is a reason he is in the mental hospital because he is crazy and needs help.

I did read it and it doesn't make sense. You should read it again and edit it so that it reads at more than a 1st grade level.

Don't get mad at me because you didn't structure your sentence properly. Here is what you posted:

"Look a grown man talk down on a women is different then 3 300Lb men going at it. this whole story is a bunch of crap. U are a NFL player act like one."

And I'm slow? :lol: hilarious.

Again everything is easy when you are just some random guy sitting behind a computer screen, some guy who has no idea what it is like to be in that situation.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds real good, not buying it though.

U don't have to buy it. Like I said u mean nothing in my life so your opinion about me means shit. Not trying to be mean but its the truth. We both have different opinions and that is fine. Im just not sensitive like you are. Its all good.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did read it and it doesn't make sense. You should read it again and edit it so that it reads at more than a 1st grade level.

Don't get mad at me because you didn't structure your sentence properly. Here is what you posted:

"Look a grown man talk down on a women is different then 3 300Lb men going at it. this whole story is a bunch of crap. U are a NFL player act like one."

And I'm slow? :lol: hilarious.

Again everything is easy when you are just some random guy sitting behind a computer screen, some guy who has no idea what it is like to be in that situation.

There was no situation. The whole team was shocked because everyone thought they were best friends. Martin use to do the same thing back at him. Its was a joke and if he didn't like the joke be a man and stand up for yourself.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U don't have to buy it. Like I said u mean nothing in my life so your opinion about me means shit. Not trying to be mean but its the truth. We both have different opinions and that is fine. Im just not sensitive like you are. Its all good.

And you mean nothing in anyone else's life but you continue to throw your opinion out there and how they should think or feel. Simply the truth that you have yet to figure out.

Lol you say you aren't sensitive but I'm not buying it. You seem like a bitch to me. It is all good.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no situation. The whole team was shocked because everyone thought they were best friends. Martin use to do the same thing back at him. Its was a joke and if he didn't like the joke be a man and stand up for yourself.

If there is no situation then why have you spent so much time talking about it? Do you have any proof that Martin used to do the same thing or just going by Incognito's word? Incognito is a scumbag and the fact that you don't think so show just how little you know about the situation.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you mean nothing in anyone else's life but you continue to throw your opinion out there and how they should think or feel. Simply the truth that you have yet to figure out.

Lol you say you aren't sensitive but I'm not buying it. You seem like a bitch to me. It is all good.[/QUOT:lol::lol: U talk about me being a internet tough guy,look at you. That is some funny shit. Maybe I should be like martin and try and get you banned because you are bullying me now. :lol:

This is some funny shit.

This is a sports forum. I think you are suppose to give your opinion on these type of boards. You are a dumb fuck.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is no situation then why have you spent so much time talking about it? Do you have any proof that Martin used to do the same thing or just going by Incognito's word? Incognito is a scumbag and the fact that you don't think so show just how little you know about the situation.

Yes players talking about the situation. I guess u haven't followed this whole thing then.

Hey we agree on something. I agree that incognito is a scumbag but this bullying talk is all bullshit.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol you say you aren't sensitive but I'm not buying it. You seem like a bitch to me. It is all good.[/QUOT:lol::lol: U talk about me being a internet tough guy,look at you. That is some funny shit. Maybe I should be like martin and try and get you banned because you are bullying me now. :lol:

This is some funny shit.

This is a sports forum. I think you are suppose to give your opinion on these type of boards. You are a dumb fuck.

Oh but you said that when someone is mean to you than it isn't bullying unless you are weak, those are your words not mine. So judging by your definition, I'm not bullying you.

This is very funny shit.

I'm a dumb fuck but you can't create a proper sentence? Good one.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes players talking about the situation. I guess u haven't followed this whole thing then.

Hey we agree on something. I agree that incognito is a scumbag but this bullying talk is all bullshit.

I'm sure I've followed the whole thing more than you have. The Dolphins have been covering up this guy's nonsense for two years now, it is all coming out and the Dolphins look terrible.

I don't agree that the bullying is bullshit.